Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,069 members, 7,814,695 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Can You Wash Your Mum's/dad's Underwears? (gusy/girls) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can You Wash Your Mum's/dad's Underwears? (gusy/girls) (1438 Views)

Why I Wash My Wife's Clothes - Nigerian Man / I Called My Friend Gay For Uploading This Pic, Got This Funny Reply From His Mum / Would You Marry Your Bf/gf If He Or She Had The Same Character As Your Mum/dad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Wash Your Mum's/dad's Underwears? (gusy/girls) by Richard6(m): 7:16pm On Feb 06, 2015
There was an argument with some friends and the argument is...you as a guy can wash your mum's underwear such as her pants so long she is not sick and she is not disabled. Likewise girls, can you wash your dad's underwears such as his boxer and pants under same conditions? If you cant, do you have any reason not to?
Re: Can You Wash Your Mum's/dad's Underwears? (gusy/girls) by baby124: 7:19pm On Feb 06, 2015
I can do it any time any day. Who took care of me in sickness and health? All my shitty shitty and pissy pissy paient. They both did their best for me. So its No big deal. I will wash, bleach and dry it in the sun in public sef. grin kiss
Re: Can You Wash Your Mum's/dad's Underwears? (gusy/girls) by delishpot: 7:21pm On Feb 06, 2015
When dem dey pack their shit and piss for napkin and pampers, dem no ask question.
Re: Can You Wash Your Mum's/dad's Underwears? (gusy/girls) by dunkem21(m): 7:22pm On Feb 06, 2015
I go just pack all the dirty clothes and wash.

If peteri dey dia, na him e concern. If house shimi dey dia, I go wash am wella. Body magic; owa.

If I wan launder, I no dey mind shit sef, all go comot with water and soap.

But old people dey like wash their inners.

I wonder why
Re: Can You Wash Your Mum's/dad's Underwears? (gusy/girls) by emmyw(m): 7:24pm On Feb 06, 2015
Why wont I wash it?
Re: Can You Wash Your Mum's/dad's Underwears? (gusy/girls) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Feb 06, 2015
when i was staying with my parents, i didn't feel comfortable seeing them wash their undies; i felt it was invasion of privacy.
Re: Can You Wash Your Mum's/dad's Underwears? (gusy/girls) by ShakurM(m): 7:39pm On Feb 06, 2015
Mama , no disrespect, no vex, I no fit.

1 Like

Re: Can You Wash Your Mum's/dad's Underwears? (gusy/girls) by 2015chick: 10:49pm On Feb 06, 2015
i started washin my dad underwares since my teen yrs no big deal
Re: Can You Wash Your Mum's/dad's Underwears? (gusy/girls) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Feb 06, 2015
No, I have a washing machine.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Wash Your Mum's/dad's Underwears? (gusy/girls) by Richard6(m): 11:52pm On Feb 06, 2015
carefreewannabe:
No, I have a washing machine.
What if you didnt have?
Re: Can You Wash Your Mum's/dad's Underwears? (gusy/girls) by Nobody: 11:54pm On Feb 06, 2015
Richard6:

What if you didnt have?

I would do it. They are my parents, I would do anything for them but I don't think they would make me do it.
Re: Can You Wash Your Mum's/dad's Underwears? (gusy/girls) by Nobody: 12:47am On Feb 07, 2015
Yes! cool
Re: Can You Wash Your Mum's/dad's Underwears? (gusy/girls) by Nobody: 3:04am On Feb 07, 2015
i wash my Dad's boxers, i don't care smiley lol!
Re: Can You Wash Your Mum's/dad's Underwears? (gusy/girls) by Richard6(m): 10:24am On Feb 07, 2015
Nneka123:
i wash my Dad's boxers, i don't care smiley lol!
Lol
Re: Can You Wash Your Mum's/dad's Underwears? (gusy/girls) by Nobody: 6:37am On Feb 08, 2015
I will gladly do it cos they did more than washing my poo when I was a baby
Re: Can You Wash Your Mum's/dad's Underwears? (gusy/girls) by corisande: 7:29am On Feb 08, 2015
I wash boxers, pants,singlets for my dad

my mum never includes her underwear if she wants me to do her laundry
but I'll gladly wash if i see any

kini big deal?
Re: Can You Wash Your Mum's/dad's Underwears? (gusy/girls) by Haywhymido(m): 7:55am On Feb 08, 2015
I washed my father's underwear when i was a teenager. My mom's underwear?? Never given to me.
Re: Can You Wash Your Mum's/dad's Underwears? (gusy/girls) by hglmkope(f): 12:40pm On Feb 08, 2015
Presently, I can do that for only my mum and dad, but mum will never include her undies. One of my aunt asked me to wash her very dirty undies when I was much younger. I was so angry but could not refuse her so I just soaked and dried it like that. When she got back she saw some stains and later washed it herself. That was the first and last time she asked me to do such.
Re: Can You Wash Your Mum's/dad's Underwears? (gusy/girls) by ArewaSweetheart(f): 2:00pm On Feb 08, 2015
Richard6:
There was an argument with some friends and the argument is...you as a guy can wash your mum's underwear such as her pants so long she is not sick and she is not disabled. Likewise girls, can you wash your dad's underwears such as his boxer and pants under same conditions? If you cant, do you have any reason not to?

Definitely i will if he ask me to do so.

But the candid truth is, most parents (mine inclusive) dislike such. i.e assigning their children to wash their undies for them. They prefer to wash their undies themselves.

Personally, i and my siblings have never done that.
Re: Can You Wash Your Mum's/dad's Underwears? (gusy/girls) by Nobody: 7:12am On Feb 09, 2015
I can wash both anytime,anyday....

(1) (Reply)

D Cry Of A Family / 10 Bra Mistakes You're Probably Making (and How To Fix Them) / Why You Have Strands Of WHITE HAIRS On Your Hair.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.