Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,100 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Jimi Agbaje Sharing Kerosene In Ajeromi Ifelodun - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jimi Agbaje Sharing Kerosene In Ajeromi Ifelodun (33144 Views)

Oil Bunkerers Arrested For Mixing Original Diesel With Kerosene In Lagos (Photos / Ben Bruce Compares Price Of Kerosene In Nigeria And India / Photos: INEC Official Caught With Thumb-Printed Ballot Papers In Ajeromi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jimi Agbaje Sharing Kerosene In Ajeromi Ifelodun by tolaxin(m): 3:20am On Feb 07, 2015
lalasticlala:

Just provide a link to where you got the pics from. That's all. Or did you take the pics urself?
the pictures were photoshopped_SMH
Re: Jimi Agbaje Sharing Kerosene In Ajeromi Ifelodun by Nobody: 3:30am On Feb 07, 2015
Make ds ppl dy careful oh....if person go light fire for there...kerosene explosion no be maimai oh!!
Re: Jimi Agbaje Sharing Kerosene In Ajeromi Ifelodun by yomanovic: 5:22am On Feb 07, 2015
FastShipping:
Shameful.

Very very shamefully capitalising on the naivity of the people.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Sharing Kerosene In Ajeromi Ifelodun by MissSlimbody(f): 6:11am On Feb 07, 2015
Damager:

I don't fink u knw ajegunle at all.. Dey hate APC scatter.. Take it 4rm a resident
Where in A.j do u reside?
Re: Jimi Agbaje Sharing Kerosene In Ajeromi Ifelodun by SHAGIRD: 6:19am On Feb 07, 2015
They take advantage of the poverty of the Nigerian masses! Chai! Stew-pee-d politicians!
Re: Jimi Agbaje Sharing Kerosene In Ajeromi Ifelodun by obc: 6:30am On Feb 07, 2015
Who's this tribal bigot? Face the topic and leave Igbos alone. People like you should be banned in social sites. Wait and see what happens in Lagos effective February 14. We are tired of your father -son-daughter-wife leadership. Even your Ambode knows the political calculations and the damage deportation of Ibos in Lagos has caused the family party. More reason he came to trade fair begging for our votes. But men, its too late. Ibos might not rule for decades but will remain strong players politically and economically.

oju iku ran away when your grandma was rapeed and shot in the throat due to the suicidal civil war he started. you Igbo slaves will never learn from history. u will never smell power till your generation rot in hell[/quote]
Re: Jimi Agbaje Sharing Kerosene In Ajeromi Ifelodun by Ninilowo(m): 6:55am On Feb 07, 2015
This man is not just serious with his campaign. The way he promises some unimaginables sef na die. It was first free internet services, followed by reduction in house rent as if he is the owner of all houses in lasgidi. Now, kerosene. Walahi if this guy is voted in eh?............. I comment my reserve.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Sharing Kerosene In Ajeromi Ifelodun by bruno47(m): 7:28am On Feb 07, 2015
kpolli:
So he decides to give Kerosene, he is a criminal...
Fashola gives out t-shirt and money, he is Naija's best governor....
I really hope you APC fans can see your hypocrisy....
Tell them my brother JK is ok
Re: Jimi Agbaje Sharing Kerosene In Ajeromi Ifelodun by olakintanj(m): 7:52am On Feb 07, 2015
You got to watch this link vol 1: http:///1FdyzWG
Re: Jimi Agbaje Sharing Kerosene In Ajeromi Ifelodun by Nobody: 8:27am On Feb 07, 2015
now i know what that K in JK means
Re: Jimi Agbaje Sharing Kerosene In Ajeromi Ifelodun by dguyindcorner(m): 9:05am On Feb 07, 2015
Faraidi:
give me one reason why he is better than.Diden't you see all the wealth he has acquired for himself?and how he has every body in the Lagos state on his pocket??reason well Brother,and wake up

I can see you are jealous of his success. I'm voting Ambode because he's given me reasons to, thank you.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Sharing Kerosene In Ajeromi Ifelodun by Faraidi(m): 9:24am On Feb 07, 2015
dguyindcorner:

I can see you are jealous of his success. I'm voting Ambode because he's given me reasons to, thank you.
what useless success from a dictaor.Well,a dog that is destined to lose can't hear the masters whestle.Agbaje for all Lagosians
Re: Jimi Agbaje Sharing Kerosene In Ajeromi Ifelodun by dguyindcorner(m): 9:31am On Feb 07, 2015
Faraidi:
what useless success from a dictaor.Well,a dog that is destined to lose can't hear the masters whestle.Agbaje for all Lagosians

Guess you don't know the meaning of dictator. The most important thing is that Lagos is progressing and I want the continuity, Tinubu or no Tinubu Lagos must work.

I support Ambode Till 2023

Say no to Jimi Kerosene
say no to convict Bode
say no to King of Thugs Obanikoro

Say yes to Lagos that works

Sai APC
Sai Fahola
Sai Ambode

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jimi Agbaje Sharing Kerosene In Ajeromi Ifelodun by libertyfather(m): 9:34am On Feb 07, 2015
dguyindcorner:
Kerosene that won't last beyond Feb 28,

Ambode is the next governor of Lagos state God's willing.

Talk of Tinubu, call him names but Lagos state is glaringly progressing. So I'd rather it continued than seeing it under a notorious Bode George and Obanikoro (Dangerous combination)

Tell the oooo, I don't why people have eyes n can't see with it, got sense and still can't reason with it
Eko o no baje ooooo
Re: Jimi Agbaje Sharing Kerosene In Ajeromi Ifelodun by Faraidi(m): 9:53am On Feb 07, 2015
dguyindcorner:

Guess you don't know the meaning of dictator. The most important thing is that Lagos is progressing and I want the continuity, Tinubu or no Tinubu Lagos must work.

I support Ambode Till 2023

Say no to Jimi Kerosene
say no to convict Bode
say no to King of Thugs Obanikoro

Say yes to Lagos that works

Sai APC
Sai Fahola
Sai Ambode
am not surprised APC supporters were to blind to see the light.What about Tinubu that share gala,Lacaserra, Go TV,and T.shirt at Volks at last week.APC e-dogs are been foolish right from the Days of John the Baptist.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Sharing Kerosene In Ajeromi Ifelodun by ybalogs(m): 10:42am On Feb 07, 2015
How to locate your PVC. Go to www.govote.ng/pickup. Type the PU Number on your temporary voter card, search and your #PVC‬ location will appear... Be A Good Samaritan, Please Share!!!
Re: Jimi Agbaje Sharing Kerosene In Ajeromi Ifelodun by Revolva(m): 10:58am On Feb 07, 2015
this folks will come to Ajegunle always to campaign and share everything...just because ajeromi ifelodun..ajegunle community has a hugh population....na wa ooo kerosene....
Re: Jimi Agbaje Sharing Kerosene In Ajeromi Ifelodun by Nobody: 4:36pm On Feb 07, 2015
berem:
thank God you said January 1st. Tinubu have been giving gifts to lagosians on festive periods and not for election to get votes.
Use your brain!
You know you dont have one to use. Thiefnubuu you mean. Giving the society gift not cos elections. You remember his second tenure when he almost ran down lagos state funds.

By the way, why did they kill Williams?
Re: Jimi Agbaje Sharing Kerosene In Ajeromi Ifelodun by ollyruffy: 6:23pm On Feb 07, 2015
People, please collect the kerosene afterall it is coming from your stolen money. They will give us 1kobo during election time, if we vote them in, they will steal many trillion naira in 4 years

However vote wisely on Feb 14.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Sharing Kerosene In Ajeromi Ifelodun by akinleye12345(m): 7:24pm On Feb 07, 2015
Pls don't sell ur vote 4 one litre of kerosene. Don't be deceived lagosians shine ur eyes
Re: Jimi Agbaje Sharing Kerosene In Ajeromi Ifelodun by marv1: 7:30pm On Feb 07, 2015
These politicians are funny. What is the meaning of this? The kero that will only last at most for one week. Poverty he no go better for.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Sharing Kerosene In Ajeromi Ifelodun by imoikoko: 6:53am On Feb 14, 2015
This guy is sharing AVIATION FUEL (see the color) as Kerosene. This explains what has been happening to the Kerosene Ifeanyi Uba (TAN) is contracted by Fed.Govt. to import into the Country. Are these people so desperate? Sharing Aviation Fuel as Kerosene, did he not think of the safety of the people?
Re: Jimi Agbaje Sharing Kerosene In Ajeromi Ifelodun by Nobody: 6:11pm On Apr 01, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy

everybody only ibos love Jimi agbage!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Beat Taiye Elebiyo Edeni, NAN Reporter At Dry Port Inauguration In Kaduna / Urum Kalu Eke: South East Nominee Rejects Tinubu's Appointment To CBN Board / Aisha Buhari’s Convoy Attacked, 10 Vehicles Destroyed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.