Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,998 members, 7,866,778 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:33 AM

The Most Well Behaved And Classy Ladies/women On NL - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Most Well Behaved And Classy Ladies/women On NL (3577 Views)

D'banj Rocks Women On Stage While Performing For Star Music Trek Lagos (Video) / Big Men In Nollywood Got No Respect For Their Ladies/women / The Classiest And Most Well Behaved Poster On Nairaland Is Tpia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Well Behaved And Classy Ladies/women On NL by Nobody: 8:07pm On Feb 06, 2015
It feels good to create a thread like this.i just felt like putting up a list of 10,most classy and most admired ladies/women on NL.

I have come across their post and sometimes check their Profile pics.Married or Not,This is my own list so any1 has got the right to disagree.

- http://nairaland.com/Iyatrustee
- http://nairaland.com/Kachisbarbie
- http://nairaland.com/Mizmycoli
- http://nairaland.com/Dechandel
- http://nairaland.com/Sarimah
- http://nairaland.com/Rokiatu
- https://www.nairaland.com/adaobi123
- http://nairaland.com/uzolexis
- https://www.nairaland.com/Elantraceey
- http://nairaland.com/------- should i add Seun?? lipsrsealed
- https://www.nairaland.com/jennimma

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Well Behaved And Classy Ladies/women On NL by buygala(m): 8:18pm On Feb 06, 2015
ok

in my former life as Tinubu, I followed some of the ladies above mentioned because I sought to see if they were worth the hype... here is my personal verdict

Kachisbarbie- married, cute, and very much a talkative and unsolicited adviser. ... Got tired of her the day she reported some dudes in the Romance section to the mods, regarding a matter which didnt concern her in any way... I will give her a 2/10

Mizmycoli- smart, cute, keeps a diary here on nl and also manages her personal blog... she makes sense almost all the time.... I suppose apparently, She is what 98% of the girls on this forum claim to be, but are too daft to even become.... I will give her an 8/10

Dechandel- very cute, types in funny childish fonts, and doesnt seem very smart, and has recently been changing her sex indicator from 'f' to 'm' and back to 'f' again for reasons best known to her ... Very amiable and cute, I will give her a 5/10

Rokiatu- almost obese, she displays a large ass on her profile pishure. .. she is lively, amiable and acts maturedly even when guys make lewd comments about her physiognomy.... Not too smart, but with that ass of hers, I suppose a lot can be overlooked... I will give her a 5/10

Jeninma. ... the current Miss nairaland, supercute, amiable, talks little, and makes no pretence at being a smartass, unlike some of our nairaland sisters. .. I will give her a 6/10

4 Likes

Re: The Most Well Behaved And Classy Ladies/women On NL by Nobody: 8:20pm On Feb 06, 2015
Touts and accts with fake identity,this thread is not for you. undecided
U know ursefs
Re: The Most Well Behaved And Classy Ladies/women On NL by Nobody: 8:21pm On Feb 06, 2015
Juliaann , u're pretty.. smiley
Re: The Most Well Behaved And Classy Ladies/women On NL by Nobody: 8:28pm On Feb 06, 2015
What about me
Re: The Most Well Behaved And Classy Ladies/women On NL by kponkedenge(m): 8:32pm On Feb 06, 2015
Hmmm very good

Meanwhile in another news

Do you have what it takes to become the next face of santa studio?

Follow the link below.

www.nairaland.com/2132165/face-santa-studio-beauty-pageant#30459501
Re: The Most Well Behaved And Classy Ladies/women On NL by Nobody: 8:38pm On Feb 06, 2015
seriousbabe:
What about me
Aunty,if dats really u.u re sure bootayful.lol
Re: The Most Well Behaved And Classy Ladies/women On NL by Nobody: 8:40pm On Feb 06, 2015
AlphaGentleman:
Aunty,if dats really u.u re sure bootayful.lol
undecided
Re: The Most Well Behaved And Classy Ladies/women On NL by Nobody: 8:42pm On Feb 06, 2015
seriousbabe:
undecided
Shuo.wat else wuld u av wanted me to comment on undecided.lol
Re: The Most Well Behaved And Classy Ladies/women On NL by Nobody: 8:52pm On Feb 06, 2015
buygala:
ok

in my former life as Tinubu, I followed some of the ladies above mentioned because I sought to see if they were worth the hype... here is my personal verdict

Kachisbarbie- married, cute, and very much a talkative and unsolicited adviser. ... Got tired of her the day she reported some dudes in the Romance section to the mods, regarding a matter which didnt concern her in any way... I will give her a 3/10

Mizmycoli- smart, cute, keeps a diary here on nl and also manages her personal blog... she makes sense almost all the time.... I suppose apparently, She is what 98% of the girls on this forum claim to be, but are too daft to even become.... I will give her an 8/10

Dechandel- very cute, types in funny childish fonts, and doesnt seem very smart, and has recently been changing her sex indicator from 'f' to 'm' and back to 'f' again for reasons best known to her ... Very amiable and cute, I will give her a 5/10

Rokiatu- almost obese, she displays a large ass on her profile pishure. .. she is lively, amiable and acts maturedly even when guys make lewd comments about her physiognomy.... Not too smart, but with that ass of hers, I suppose a lot can be overlooked... I will give her a 5/10

Jeninma. ... the current Miss nairaland, supercute, amiable, talks little, and makes no pretence at being a smartass, unlike some of our nairaland sisters. .. I will give her a 6/10

Chaiii....guy u wicked ooo...wetin rokiatu and dechandel do u....

Have meet some cute and well behaved ladies here but I don't need to mention names
Re: The Most Well Behaved And Classy Ladies/women On NL by Nobody: 8:54pm On Feb 06, 2015
seriousbabe:
undecided
I think the Englishmen needs another English word to qualify ur level of fakeness

1 Like

Re: The Most Well Behaved And Classy Ladies/women On NL by Nobody: 8:55pm On Feb 06, 2015
buygala:
ok

Kach.isbar.bie- married, cute, and very much a talkative and unsolicited adviser. ... Got tired of her the day she reported some dudes in the Romance section to the mods, regarding a matter which didn't concern her in any way... I will give her a 3/10

With all due respect, maybe you're on NL to analyse people but PLEASE leave my moniker out of it.
If you feel that thread didn't concern me, then I wonder how my e-parols concerns you.
Thanks.

@AlphaGentleman smiley

2 Likes

Re: The Most Well Behaved And Classy Ladies/women On NL by vjsmiles: 8:58pm On Feb 06, 2015
Re: The Most Well Behaved And Classy Ladies/women On NL by Nobody: 9:01pm On Feb 06, 2015
kallmemrB:
I think the Englishmen needs another English word to qualify ur level of fakeness

I also think these same english men need also to find more vocabulary to classify your level of naivity and cluelessness
Re: The Most Well Behaved And Classy Ladies/women On NL by Nobody: 9:02pm On Feb 06, 2015
buygala:
ok

Kachisbarbie- married, cute, and very much a talkative and unsolicited adviser. ... Got tired of her the day she reported some dudes in the Romance section to the mods, regarding a matter which didnt concern her in any way... I will give her a 3/10

lolzz.I like Rokiatu tho' ..super matured!
Re: The Most Well Behaved And Classy Ladies/women On NL by Nobody: 9:04pm On Feb 06, 2015
seriousbabe:

I also think these same english men need also to find more vocabulary to classify your level of naivity and cluelessness
ur right that's why I created a fake profile today
Re: The Most Well Behaved And Classy Ladies/women On NL by Nobody: 9:04pm On Feb 06, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

@AlphaGentleman smiley[/i]

Lol.The man was trying to carve out his own facts.
smiley
Re: The Most Well Behaved And Classy Ladies/women On NL by dechandel(f): 9:12pm On Feb 06, 2015
buygala:
ok

Kachisba.rbie- married, cute, and very much a talkative and unsolicited adviser. ... Got tired of her the day she reported some dudes in the Romance section to the mods, regarding a matter which didnt concern her in any way... I will give her a 3/10

Mizmyc.oli- smart, cute, keeps a diary here on nl and also manages her personal blog... she makes sense almost all the time.... I suppose apparently, She is what 98% of the girls on this forum claim to be, but are too daft to even become.... I will give her an 8/10

Dechan.del- very cute, types in funny childish fonts, and doesnt seem very smart, and has recently been changing her sex indicator from 'f' to 'm' and back to 'f' again for reasons best known to her ... Very amiable and cute, I will give her a 5/10

Could this also pass out as constructive analysis
We've never had any healthy conversation on here..
I spend most of my time on nl just reading the post and what nots
I hardly comment and even when i do,be sure its gon be something humourous

So uncle,how then did you come about this disapproving piece of shyte about my handle
Re: The Most Well Behaved And Classy Ladies/women On NL by Nobody: 9:13pm On Feb 06, 2015
kallmemrB:
ur right that's why I created a fake profile today
Gosh!!!
Don't you have children
I wonder how they would feel if they saw their dad behaving in such a callow and credulous manner
Re: The Most Well Behaved And Classy Ladies/women On NL by Nobody: 9:16pm On Feb 06, 2015
seriousbabe:

Gosh!!!
Don't you have children
I wonder how they would feel if they saw their dad behaving in such a callow and credulous manner
yes I do they are on NL opening fake profiles

Just having fun with u

1 Like

Re: The Most Well Behaved And Classy Ladies/women On NL by Nobody: 9:16pm On Feb 06, 2015
seriousbabe:

Gosh!!!
Don't you have children
My sister,there re many of them who clone accts or open accts with false identity jxt to gain fake popularity and importance.Those 1ce,when u see them.waka pass
Re: The Most Well Behaved And Classy Ladies/women On NL by marieolae(f): 9:17pm On Feb 06, 2015
Gosh..
So many strange creatures on NL

undecided
Re: The Most Well Behaved And Classy Ladies/women On NL by Nobody: 9:18pm On Feb 06, 2015
Marieolae,u actually crossed my mind when putting up this list.if only it was top 11.
Re: The Most Well Behaved And Classy Ladies/women On NL by Nobody: 9:19pm On Feb 06, 2015
marieolae:
Gosh..
So many strange creatures on NL

undecided

Am i 1 of 'em undecided
Re: The Most Well Behaved And Classy Ladies/women On NL by marieolae(f): 9:23pm On Feb 06, 2015
AlphaGentleman:
Marieolae,u actually crossed my mind when putting up this list.if only it wat top 11.
I don't care to be honest smiley

2 Likes

Re: The Most Well Behaved And Classy Ladies/women On NL by Nobody: 9:25pm On Feb 06, 2015
marieolae:
I don't care to be honest smiley
Its ok. smiley
Re: The Most Well Behaved And Classy Ladies/women On NL by Nobody: 9:26pm On Feb 06, 2015
waoooooo nice thread

#sipping my coffee

wait did you forget marieolae?

gosh!!!

just replace her moniker with that of se.un

your list is incomplete without her

3 Likes

Re: The Most Well Behaved And Classy Ladies/women On NL by kilokeys(m): 9:26pm On Feb 06, 2015
ill b back
Re: The Most Well Behaved And Classy Ladies/women On NL by Nobody: 9:46pm On Feb 06, 2015
kallmemrB:

wicked
Re: The Most Well Behaved And Classy Ladies/women On NL by Nobody: 9:53pm On Feb 06, 2015
brito:

wicked
lol.u can support wahala. grin
Re: The Most Well Behaved And Classy Ladies/women On NL by Nobody: 9:53pm On Feb 06, 2015
brito:

wicked
grin grin
Re: The Most Well Behaved And Classy Ladies/women On NL by Nobody: 9:54pm On Feb 06, 2015
AlphaGentleman:
lol.u can support wahala. grin

Lolz, I don't think so, let me leave before I derail your thread.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See These Beautiful Lips... / Justin Timberlake And Wife Jessica Biel Explore New York City With Their Son / Popular Wrestler Rey Mysterio Unmasked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.