Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,754 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

What Are Your Fears About The Forth Coming Elections? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Are Your Fears About The Forth Coming Elections? (1319 Views)

Osinbajo Condemns Coup In Cote D’ivoire Amid Similar Fears In Nigeria / Security Tips -for Forth Coming Elections / Safest Cities/states To Stay In Nigeria During The Coming Elections. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are Your Fears About The Forth Coming Elections? by HenryQuest(m): 8:27pm On Feb 06, 2015
The 2015 general election is around the corner. The political atmosphere is already heating up. A lot of Nigerians have their fears over the election. Mine is as follows:
...That many qualified voters may not be able to vote due to the inability of INEC to make PVC's available early enough.
...That there might be bombing in the north as already indicated by the dreaded BOKO Haram terrorists ( we say holy ghost fire!)
...That there might be unrest in some parts of the country as a result the tension created by our politicians and several other stakeholders.
Feel free to add yours. Let's start now to device safety measures. I love my life, and I know you love your too. Nobody's political ambition is worth the life of a single Nigerian. God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Fears About The Forth Coming Elections? by otbliz(m): 8:30pm On Feb 06, 2015
My fears be say, the total amount of money wey i plan to make from this election fit no reach
Re: What Are Your Fears About The Forth Coming Elections? by kestolove95(m): 8:33pm On Feb 06, 2015
my fear is gej loosing...d funny tin is dat he has olready loose

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Fears About The Forth Coming Elections? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Feb 06, 2015
My fear is that Buhari will die of cardiac attack after losing four consecutive times
Re: What Are Your Fears About The Forth Coming Elections? by dkronicle(m): 8:44pm On Feb 06, 2015
My fear is war or anytin like june 12. I dont want to lose anyone includin my enemies, all i want is peace and if nigeria is goin to divide it should also happen peacefully....
Re: What Are Your Fears About The Forth Coming Elections? by otbliz(m): 8:50pm On Feb 06, 2015
kestolove95:
my fear is gej loosing...d funny tin is dat he has olready loose
Your grammar alone has caused GEJ to win
chukwudi44:
My fear is that Buhari will die of[b]cardiac attack[/b] after losing four consecutive times
Bros, na cardiac arrest, heart attack
And before you reply
Show me your certificate
Re: What Are Your Fears About The Forth Coming Elections? by UrennaNkoli(f): 8:52pm On Feb 06, 2015
My worst nightmare is GEJ being re-elected..... I dread that a lot.
[size=18pt]vote for change[/size]

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Fears About The Forth Coming Elections? by Katier00(f): 9:16pm On Feb 06, 2015
My worst fear is post election violence erupting in abuja. I d'not want to travel o
Re: What Are Your Fears About The Forth Coming Elections? by HenryQuest(m): 9:54pm On Feb 07, 2015
Katier00:
My worst fear is post. election violence erupting in abuja. I d'not want to travel o
just get your things ready incase of incasity!
Re: What Are Your Fears About The Forth Coming Elections? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Feb 07, 2015
Fear ke?
Such don't exist in my dictionary.
My only fear is for nairabet not stop paying me.

Can APC OR PDP me 138k for predicting 15matches?

Oh no they can't. For ma fellow hustlers them if u need tips on how to predict and win visit the link on my signature. No waste time. Follow us jolly
Re: What Are Your Fears About The Forth Coming Elections? by Katier00(f): 10:19pm On Feb 07, 2015
HenryQuest:
just get your things ready incase of incasity!
lets jus pray nothing happens
Re: What Are Your Fears About The Forth Coming Elections? by HenryQuest(m): 6:12pm On Feb 10, 2015
Kat ier00:
lets jus pray nothing happens
everly shaa but I de fear o. Those over there grin no de accept defeat o!
Re: What Are Your Fears About The Forth Coming Elections? by tobechi74: 7:15pm On Feb 10, 2015
Fear of nigeria division
Re: What Are Your Fears About The Forth Coming Elections? by horpe132(m): 7:45pm On Feb 10, 2015
tobechi74:
Fear of nigeria division

Omo i saw a Particular Gov Aspirant Today in IKD,,,,,,,he was moving with abt 50 Security Detail.........and abt 200 thugs moving in front of him,,,Distroying other party bill boards ,,Stealing,,,nd So on....

And this People will come on TV to yarn dust ..........Omo i dey fear for Nigeria Unity after dis Election o
Re: What Are Your Fears About The Forth Coming Elections? by LFJ: 11:44pm On Feb 10, 2015
My fear is that Jonathan will become history and all his supporters will suffer heart attack.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Fears About The Forth Coming Elections? by HenryQuest(m): 8:46am On Feb 12, 2015
horpe132:

Omo i saw a Particular Gov Aspirant Today in IKD,,,,,,,he was moving with abt 50 Security Detail.........and abt 200 thugs moving in front of him,,,Distroying other party bill boards ,,Stealing,,,nd So on....

And this People will come on TV to yarn dust ..........Omo i dey fear for Nigeria Unity after dis Election o
name pls
Re: What Are Your Fears About The Forth Coming Elections? by dealslip(f): 8:48am On Feb 12, 2015
Let whoever wins take his rightful position in Aso Rock. Whatever be the case do not help to heat up the polity. This politicians we always clamour for dont have our interest at heart. When the violence start, they and their children will flee to fortification while the military men will be wasting the lives of Nigerians. Recall the Nigerian civil war, the principal actors lived to ripe age. Gowon is almost 80 and Ojukwu died at the ripe age of 78 leaving inheritance for his children but do not forget that 3 million people lost their lives on both sides. Their death was in vain as the politicians reconcilled and many are now great friends and they are still ruling us. Let us be wise, vote for your candidate and move on. We have never voted anyone that will please us for even a term, before the tenure ends we will start screaming and shouting for another. Politicians are not your messiah. We are the ones to drop our selfishness, materialism, hatred, insensitivity and wickedness towards another. Our division is greatly helping their own agenda. As long as we are divided we will always be at the loosing end. What they owe us is infrastructures, security and proper resource control. It is not theirs to help us define our heritage, an Hausa man is not better than all the other 250 tribes and vice versa. We are first human before we recognise any tribe or nation what we owe each other is love. We are not different in anyway except our mindset. It is not theirs to help us discover religion, it is supposed to be between us and our God. Religion is a personal thing, as long as it works for us. God is the judge not us or them. Please keep yourselves safe, you too can rule one day.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Your Fears About The Forth Coming Elections? by dubylhover(m): 9:05am On Feb 12, 2015
dealslip:
Let whoever wins take his rightful position in Aso Rock. Whatever be the case do not help to heat up the polity. This politicians we always clamour for dont have our interest at heart. When the violence start, they and their children will flee to fortification while the military men will be wasting the lives of Nigerians. Recall the Nigerian civil war, the principal actors lived to ripe age. Gowon is almost 80 and Ojukwu died at the ripe age of 78 leaving inheritance for his children but do not forget that 3 million people lost their lives on both sides. Their death was in vain as the politicians reconcilled and many are now great friends and they are still ruling us. Let us be wise, vote for your candidate and move on. We have never voted anyone that will please us for even a term, before the tenure ends we will start screaming and shouting for another. Politicians are not your messiah. We are the ones to drop our selfishness, materialism, hatred, insensitivity and wickedness towards another. Our division is greatly helping their own agenda. As long as we are divided we will always be at the loosing end. What they owe us is infrastructures, security and proper resource control. It is not theirs to help us define our heritage, an Hausa man is not better than all the other 250 tribes and vice versa. We are first human before we recognise any tribe or nation what we owe each other is love. We are not different in anyway except our mindset. It is not theirs to help us discover religion, it is supposed to be between us and our God. Religion is a personal thing, as long as it works for us. God is the judge not us or them. Please keep yourselves safe, you too can rule one day.

Bless yu broda..you're a wise fellow
Re: What Are Your Fears About The Forth Coming Elections? by Nobody: 9:07am On Feb 12, 2015
Ma fear is dat, buhari will summon boko haram to kill innocent people as he did in 2011. Buhd truth is, dey will kill demselves.
Re: What Are Your Fears About The Forth Coming Elections? by aare07(m): 9:10am On Feb 12, 2015
For Jonathan not to win
Sai Buhari

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Fears About The Forth Coming Elections? by Nobody: 9:19am On Feb 12, 2015
My fear is that Nigeria may survive the election, thereby postponing the independence of the great Biafran Nation.
I want that independence this year.
We have tried na Haba!

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Fears About The Forth Coming Elections? by HenryQuest(m): 6:16am On Feb 13, 2015
dealslip:
Oh, you have said it all. Jonathan or Buhari, Igbo, Hausa or Yoruba, Christian, Muslim, Traditionalist or Atheist, abeg make una no allow unaselves to be used as instrument to cause wahala. If casala burst, d people una de fight for go fly comot o!
Re: What Are Your Fears About The Forth Coming Elections? by Padre4Henrique: 6:23am On Feb 13, 2015
Mods, if na Iyanya laughing because of massage or Maheeda showing off her something, ee go make fp sharp sharp. See sensitive issue here una go bone am. Na wa 4 una o!

(1) (Reply)

Video:Buhari Speaks Technically About The Economy / Bayelsa Female Politicians, Driver Buried In Four Graves / Tributes To Buni Yadi Students. Murdered In Cold Blood On 25 Feb 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.