Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,254 members, 7,811,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:42 PM

Dear Mr Jim "D'banj A Celebration Of The Fallen" - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Dear Mr Jim "D'banj A Celebration Of The Fallen" (445 Views)

I Don't Like D'banj - A Twitter User. See The Reply / D'banj Ft Ice Prince-Salute Video / New 2015 Music - D'banj, Timaya, Olamide, Kcee, JJC & More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dear Mr Jim "D'banj A Celebration Of The Fallen" by dghostwriter: 8:33pm On Feb 06, 2015
Good day Sir and how do you do? I trust you are indubitably doing great 'cause it takes a man in lack of an obligation and sense of self to sit before a table and pen down a miserable and fallacious write up as you have done, all in an effort to sully another man's image.
I would like to state clearly before I proceed any further that I am in no way affiliated to the party for which I respond ( Eja nla) my response although is based on the fact that after critical analysis of your article I began to wonder if that tiny voice in your head had been mute all through the writing process, its OK to clearly declare to the world that you are undergoing treatments for dementia ( this for a situation like this is more realistic than sanity) but I would be left in awe if you declined this minor observation of mine.
Trust that I totally understand the exuberance that follows what might be termed a great writing to you ( dementia = insanity; this can affect sense of judgement as to what is good and what isn't) but here are a few pointers for the next time you would want to go on a spree of unjustified madness with your pen;
•If for any reason ( *coughs* dementia) you choose to talk about someone in such a distasteful manner, please for what its worth do ensure you do so with someone in your league (league= class, association, group, as broke as you etc) I say this so you don't reek excessively of undiluted jealousy as is your case right now, you stink beyond tolerance.
•Its not enough to have a fancy headline that allures a large audience just for the traffic, people click these stuff to read them you know? And its just sheer idiocy to put up a bogus headline when in reality you have nothing significant to say.
•understand that writing isn't merely the aggregation of enormous ample vocable ( see that?) That's gibberish not communication. Just because you know fancy words don't mean you are making sense ( whatever happened to that mass of fat in your head?)
• If you are ever going to pick up that miserable thing you call a writing pad again, I suggest you have enough evidence "sources have it" really? You are going to rate the success of a man's career based on what waka pass said? Why don't you just get a Nobel prize for your malevolent piece right away?
• "its humour filled wonder what there is to celebrate or worth celebrating" please enter the CAPTCHA "S T U P I D" Let's ensure you aren't a zombie of some sort ( bangs head miserably on the wall..slowpoke slowpoke) whoever said you could write that?
I would urge you to next time state clear facts, get a non demented person (not suggesting you are demented) to read your piece, re-read your piece again (×300) then toss it into the trash can, OR shut the hell up. Please re-read steps if confused, thanks!
LASTLY
I HOPE SOMEONE HAD OUT THEIR WRITING PADS AND BEEN SERIOUSLY TAKING COPIOUS NOTES (SIC) TOO EXCLUSIVE!
Xoxo ZIV

(1) (Reply)

LEAK: Kiss Daniel – Woju Remix Ft Davido & Tiwa Savage / Remember Using This? / Where Are The Dj's On Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.