Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,269 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Rose Day Wishes For Girl Friend Rose Day Quotes For Love Valentines Rose Day Sms - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Rose Day Wishes For Girl Friend Rose Day Quotes For Love Valentines Rose Day Sms (7670 Views)

Happy Nelson Mandela's Day (Quotes, Sayings, Images & Whatsapp Status) 2015 / Birthday Wishes For People Born On May 23 / Birthday Wishes For Whitemosquito. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rose Day Wishes For Girl Friend Rose Day Quotes For Love Valentines Rose Day Sms by rajeshmudiraj(m): 9:43pm On Feb 06, 2015
Rose Day Wishes for Girl Friend Rose Day Messages 2015 Rose day 2015 messages for Girl Friend Valentines Rose Day sms 2015

Sweeter than the candies
lovelier than the red roses
more hug gable than soft toys
that’s what you’re
Wishing you a Rose Day
that’s as special as you’re
Happy Rose Day

With This Rose, I Not Only Give
U Merely a Rose, But I give you
My Heart and Soul. I Send To
U All The Love I Have To Give,
And Anything Else That Would
Give Me The Chance To Touch Ur
Heart..!
On This Rose Day
Hope you found this a special Rose!
With love & care for the one you chose…
I wish you Happy Rose day to my dear friend…
I wish you Happy Rose Day Dear Rose.

I Wish To Tell The Whole Universe
How Much I Love You,
Your Love Is The Reason
I Go Through Hard Times
Without Losing My Courage.
Your Love Is My Strength.
Happy Rose Day To My Love

Re: Rose Day Wishes For Girl Friend Rose Day Quotes For Love Valentines Rose Day Sms by valentinesday: 1:57pm On Jan 15, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Checkout This Beautifully Pimped Beetle (car) / The world's first Barbie Themed Hotel Room (Photos) / White Guys Appreciation Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.