Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:34 AM

Which Breed Is Cool ? - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Which Breed Is Cool ? (932 Views)

Which Breed Of Dog Is This? / Please What Breed Is This Dog??? / What Breed Is This Dog, Pls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Breed Is Cool ? by papichula: 9:48pm On Feb 06, 2015
I intend to get two dogs (gsd , boerboel) ....,but i have kids of 6 and 2....wat do u think of caucasian....advice me
Re: Which Breed Is Cool ? by TVmhm: 10:39pm On Feb 06, 2015
considering that u have children u should consider a gsd......cos they are lovable loyal...good with children intelligent and at the same time security conscious ...start with a puppy tho...call me 08080488144
Re: Which Breed Is Cool ? by Apitch(m): 11:34pm On Feb 06, 2015
It all depends on what u really want, read up the temperaments and every on the breeds and make ur choice, the three U mentioned are all cool
Re: Which Breed Is Cool ? by chucky234(m): 3:56pm On Feb 07, 2015
Get yourself a Caucasian, socialize him/her well with people and children, and make sure you house-train the dog from puppy hood as locking. It outside in a kennel will make it aggressive and uncontrollable.
Caucasian bond easily with children and will protect them with its very last drop of blood, that's how Caucasian loves its family members.
Get yourself a Caucasian pup and thank me later, **wink**
Re: Which Breed Is Cool ? by papichula: 9:30pm On Feb 17, 2015
chucky234:
Get yourself a Caucasian, socialize him/her well with people and children, and make sure you house-train the dog from puppy hood as locking. It outside in a kennel will make it aggressive and uncontrollable.
Caucasian bond easily with children and will protect them with its very last drop of blood, that's how Caucasian loves its family members.
Get yourself a Caucasian pup and thank me later, **wink**
tnx
Re: Which Breed Is Cool ? by chucky234(m): 10:41pm On Feb 17, 2015
papichula:
tnx
ywc

(1) (Reply)

Powerful Pedigree Dobby / Yes / A Year Plus Female German Sherpherd Available.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.