Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,138 members, 7,860,092 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:46 AM

PDP Daily Propaganda On AIT - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Daily Propaganda On AIT (372 Views)

Too Many ‘Godfathers’ Strangling APC And PDP - Daily Trust / Dogara’s Emergence As Speaker And The ‘coup’ Against PDP- Daily Trust / How Buhari And Jega Planned To Rig This 2015 Election - Codewit.com Propaganda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PDP Daily Propaganda On AIT by Nobody: 10:07pm On Feb 06, 2015
Everyday, when I put my TV on, I barely see better current affairs progamme like that on channels TV, I come to wonder, why would the AIT always take delight in putting up sponsored ads against GMB, they keep saying everything they can to change the mind of the populace.
Now I also ask, why don't the APC do same? They only tell us about what their government can bring.

Common sense tells us that the trillions spent on TAN, and several tv and radio jingles, if spent on Nigerians, on infrastructure, then the government wouldn't had done any campaign.

Whatever they like sponsor on tv, I have decided to vote out Jonathan, come 14. Jonathan and his vice are trying to create religious war

Jonathan "Buhari has plans to Islamise Nigeria."
Sambo "don't vote Osibanjo, he has over 5000 churches"

Clueless Men

Vote GMB
Vote APC
Re: PDP Daily Propaganda On AIT by eleko1: 10:17pm On Feb 06, 2015
Pathetic! But no problem,CHANGE IS TAKING PLACE IN ASO ROCK come MAY 29th,2015. No bi their evil propaganda go VOTE,we'll do JUSTICE to TANoidians,PDP,saTANist,the clueless one evil agenda with our PVC.VOTE BUHARI wink cool

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

A Rant To Every Deluded Nigerian / Buhari Seeks Court Approval To File Preliminary Objections To Suit Against Him / Boko Haram Kidnaps 20 People In Cameroon, Executes 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.