Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,427 members, 7,822,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Advice Needed On Modem To Buy - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Advice Needed On Modem To Buy (1107 Views)

Enjoy 3gb For 1k(airtel) 3gb For 1400(glo) On Modem / How Do I Connect Modem To My Laptop / Help. How Do I Use Glo Bis On Modem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed On Modem To Buy by Xmen149(m): 10:34pm On Feb 06, 2015
Please i need your advice..i want to buy a modem for my pc and an seriously coutious of speed. Additionally i want it to be universal.
Which networks modem has great speed and can easily be cracked without future error
Or should i go for univasal modem already in the market and is their any spcific values i should be looking for on the pack in relation to my need
please guy,.help with your contributions so i can avoid stories that touch..thanks
Re: Advice Needed On Modem To Buy by Xmen149(m): 1:02am On Feb 07, 2015
Xmen149:
Please i need your advice..i want to buy a modem for my pc and an seriously coutious of speed. Additionally i want it to be universal.
Which networks modem has great speed and can easily be cracked without future error
Or should i go for univasal modem already in the market and is their any spcific values i should be looking for on the pack in relation to my need
please guy,.help with your contributions so i can avoid stories that touch..thanks
26 views and no coment..come on guys
Re: Advice Needed On Modem To Buy by Tolzeal(m): 4:11pm On Feb 07, 2015
Xmen149:
Xmen149:

26 views and no coment..come on guys

YAAAAGA ...i don land. Well if U cherish speed like i do, Then i will advice you go for Glo bolt ZTE MF667 21.6mbps Modem. This is diff from the normal/cheap 7.2mbps modems you see around.

NB: This is ALSO different from Normal glo netpro.

Glo bolt ZTE MF667 21.6mbps Modem #6,000 with 1.5gb data

glo netpro 7.2mbps #4000 with 1.5gb data(NOT SURE ABOUT THE ALLOTTED DATA BANDWIDTH ).
Re: Advice Needed On Modem To Buy by 4ross: 9:56pm On Feb 09, 2015
Requirements
1. A Laptop or desktop computer
2. An internet modem (any type)
3. An MTN Sim with an Active Bis Plan on it.
How to proceed the Setup on Your Computer
1. First Subscribe for Any of the Mtn Bis plan, just as highlighted below.

To subscribe for MTN blackberry complete daily plan, Text "bbcday" to "21600" or Dial *216*1*1#. Daily plan costs #100

To subscribe for MTN blackberry complete
weekly plan, Text "bbcweek" to "21600" or Dial *216*1*2#. Weekly plan costs #500.

To subscribe for MTN blackberry complete monthly plan, Text "BBC" to "21600" or Dial *216*1*1#. Monthly plan costs #1,000

2. Then From your computer, download the latest version of tunnelguru program via here.

3. Also Download and install Java runtime on your computer, if you are using tunnelguru on it for the first time. Javaruntime would enable the program to run properly.

4. If you don't have an account with tunnelguru, then sign up an account with them via here.

5. Once you have downloaded the tunnelguru program, launch it and simply input the below setup.

Server: Select Demo (If you are a free user)
Rport: 80
Lport: 0
User name: Input your registered tunnelguru user name
Password: Input your registered tunnelguru password
Protocol: TCP
Header: host.web.blackberry.com
Tick on Use Proxy, and make sure that you input 10.199.212.2:8080.

to buy a voucher or premium account call 080164244303 or whatsapp only +2348141508603 or bbm: 332AB463

(1) (Reply)

Please..i Need Urgent Help With My MS Office / laptop for sale / Sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.