Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,361 members, 7,815,774 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Which Car Has The Coolest Air Conditioning System? - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Which Car Has The Coolest Air Conditioning System? (41646 Views)

What Do You Do If Your Car Has No Custom Papers. / My Car Has Been Packed For 4 Months- What To Do Before Starting It Up Again / My Car Has Been Stolen In Maitama Abuja(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Car Has The Coolest Air Conditioning System? by chillex8(m): 4:44pm On Feb 09, 2015
disloman:
biggest f00l!show us ur ride or remain a m0ron in ur damn life.

See this-low-man shining here oooo shocked
Re: Which Car Has The Coolest Air Conditioning System? by disloman(m): 4:49pm On Feb 09, 2015
FlyboyZee:

Where I stand is clear. Drlawizle just irked me some and I had to let him understand that he is not even in the middle class yet, even though he is famzing all this what nots. That he is lying and still forming on top the lies. May be im think say na jobless peeps and lowlifes like am dey NL. He no know say some guys for here owe pepper tight reach their teeth...
lolxxxxxx.nice day ahead.
Re: Which Car Has The Coolest Air Conditioning System? by samir101ng(m): 5:07pm On Feb 09, 2015
Where is the moderator in this section ?! Kindly do the need full and clean this thread and ban someone. We need mature minds here not the childish antics of one individual. Never argue with a fool. He will drag you down to his level and smear you with his filth.
Re: Which Car Has The Coolest Air Conditioning System? by nurey(m): 5:58pm On Feb 09, 2015
samir101ng:
Where is the moderator in this section ?! Kindly do the need full and clean this thread and ban someone. We need mature minds here not the childish antics of one individual. Never argue with a fool. He will drag you down to his level and smear you with his filth.

Don't worry the guy has been served right and has crawled back to his slimy shell never to talk trash again
Re: Which Car Has The Coolest Air Conditioning System? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Feb 09, 2015
disloman:
biggest f00l!show us ur ride or remain a m0ron in ur damn life.

Lol...lowlifers
Re: Which Car Has The Coolest Air Conditioning System? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Feb 09, 2015
FlyboyZee:

Where I stand is clear. Drlawizle just irked me some and I had to let him understand that he is not even in the middle class yet, even though he is famzing all this what nots. That he is lying and still forming on top the lies. May be im think say na jobless peeps and lowlifes like am dey NL. He no know say some guys for here owe pepper tight reach their teeth...

Lowlifer I'm sure your salary isnt worth my 2phones.dats if youve started earning one....so hate isnt gonna get you anywhere...enjoy your EOD dats known for having a

fracture on d road.....lol
Re: Which Car Has The Coolest Air Conditioning System? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Feb 09, 2015
nurey:

Don't worry the guy has been served right and has crawled back to his slimy shell never to talk trash again

Touts are known to vouch for crap even with dr life....i'm sorry for dissing your Japanese tech...never knew yur such a diehard fan...enjoy with whatever you have & dont let

anyone bring you down jarey..lol
Re: Which Car Has The Coolest Air Conditioning System? by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:37pm On Feb 09, 2015
Someone is having fun with his/her alternate moniker. grin angry
Re: Which Car Has The Coolest Air Conditioning System? by nurey(m): 7:45pm On Feb 09, 2015
GAZZUZZ:
Someone is having fun with his/her alternate moniker. grin

Mr Gazzuzz don punk cartalk members grin
Re: Which Car Has The Coolest Air Conditioning System? by FlyboyZee: 9:40pm On Feb 09, 2015
drlawizle:

Lowlifer I'm sure your salary isnt worth my 2phones.dats if youve started earning one....so hate isnt gonna get you anywhere...enjoy your EOD dats known for having a

fracture on d road.....lol
EoD? That was a car I used way back when you were still hustling your parents for school fees. Its a pity that you don't even know the peeps here on cartalk. You went through my profile and saw my first car and came back yarning gibberish. Go back to my previous posts and you'll know that I'm way above your class. Its a pity that you couldn't even buy a fairly used car, you only managed to get a Nigerian used car and you are here bragging...
Re: Which Car Has The Coolest Air Conditioning System? by billy187(m): 9:41pm On Feb 09, 2015
If it weren't for this thread i'd never know some car's aircons blew colder than others- maybe its because i''m a windows-down and sunroof open kinda guy. My Ford's aircon seems to work pretty fine every time I need it .....this is mostly when I'm stuck behind a sulphur puking truck from hell! grin

I used to be very sterotypical with cars; Germans and their irreliable luxury, Japs and their reliable crap, 'Murica and their irreliable crap.....etc etc....However, as I've matured I've realised this is totally unfair at times. I sat in a recent model ls and its ride quality trumped any germano mobile ive ridden in. I also know of german cars that hardly see the inside of a mech's shop outside of servicing...in contrast to toyotas which have become tool storage cars for some mechs. And american cars? Heck, I drive a Ford......and its pretty comfy and reliable. Some of the stereotypes here should have been banished years ago!
Re: Which Car Has The Coolest Air Conditioning System? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Feb 09, 2015
FlyboyZee:

EoD? That was a car I used way back when you were still hustling your parents for school fees. Its a pity that you don't even know the peeps here on cartalk. You went through my profile and saw my first car and came back yarning gibberish. Go back to my previous posts and you'll know that I'm way above your class. Its a pity that you couldn't even buy a fairly used car, you only managed to get a Nigerian used car and you are here bragging...

My parents...dat goes on to show how much regard you have for your folks...and yes I went 2ru your profile and only to see"my first car" flaunted dere & I couldn't help but

burst into laughter....wont bother gracing you with a response anymore cos you're who you are "flyBOY"...when you become a MAN we can talk..
Re: Which Car Has The Coolest Air Conditioning System? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Feb 09, 2015
billy187:
If it weren't for this thread i'd never know some car's aircons blew colder than others- maybe its because i''m a windows-down and sunroof open kinda guy. My Ford's aircon seems to work pretty fine every time I need it .....this is mostly when I'm stuck behind a sulphur puking truck from hell! grin

I used to be very sterotypical with cars; Germans and their irreliable luxury, Japs and their reliable crap, 'Murica and their irreliable crap.....etc etc....However, as I've matured I've realised this is totally unfair at times. I sat in a recent model ls and its ride quality trumped any germano mobile ive ridden in. I also know of german cars that hardly see the inside of a mech's shop outside of servicing...in contrast to toyotas which have become tool storage cars for some mechs. And american cars? Heck, I drive a Ford......and its pretty comfy and reliable. Some of the stereotypes here should have been banished years ago!

Thats d beauty of a german product...its expensive but will need less mechanic visits especially when you get a clean titled type...some here will bring down any german

product just to console themselves with their Japanese tech...even the Japs wont agree with you on ds one..I thank God for starting on d right track cos from ds benz next

is either an LR3 or a Cayenne by Gods grace...no going back! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Which Car Has The Coolest Air Conditioning System? by nurey(m): 10:31pm On Feb 09, 2015
drlawizle:

Thats d beauty of a german product...its expensive but will need less mechanic visits especially when you get a clean titled type...some here will bring down any german

product just to console themselves with their Japanese tech...even the Japs wont agree with you on ds one..I thank God for starting on d right track cos from ds benz next

is either an LR3 or a Cayenne by Gods grace...no going back! cheesy

Nobody is saying german cars aren't da bomb and nobody should say jap mobiles are crappy either have you seen the current generation nissan maxima and altima, the 2003 to 2008 Acura TL not to talk of the recent version have you been in a lexus LS400h has an acura ZDX pass your side before have you seen the cornering ability of an Acura RDX have you seen the stream line body of an infiniti Q60 do you how many people drive a brand new mitsubishi outlander or ASX if this so called jap mobiles aren't good, nobody will touch them with a long pole.

The toyota sienna 1st and 2nd generation is one of the saving grace and comfortable inter state ride you can ever come across on road. The japs have gone beyound chinko the have varieties for low, middle and high class income earners.

2 Likes

Re: Which Car Has The Coolest Air Conditioning System? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Feb 09, 2015
This thread has been derailed. Thus necessitating me to lock it.

1 Like

Re: Which Car Has The Coolest Air Conditioning System? by Jungleluv5: 12:39pm On Mar 28
KÍÁ
Re: Which Car Has The Coolest Air Conditioning System? by Jungleluv5: 12:39pm On Mar 28
KIA

1 Like

Re: Which Car Has The Coolest Air Conditioning System? by hslbroker2(m): 12:44pm On Mar 28
FlyboyZee:
I have been in a Peugeot 406 with temperatures reading 14*C. Ol boy, I nearly died that day. That was the lowest temperature I have been in at that time. For 2 straight days, I been dey waka like Robocop. Lol.
lol
Re: Which Car Has The Coolest Air Conditioning System? by Exumal: 1:09pm On Mar 28
Hmm
Re: Which Car Has The Coolest Air Conditioning System? by colestephan86: 1:11pm On Mar 28
sdpumping:
Which car has the coolest air-conditioning system?
Will say Volvo and Peugeot
Re: Which Car Has The Coolest Air Conditioning System? by NEUDUDE: 1:24pm On Mar 28
sometimes you gotta understand that people have brains and rarely use it, so its not worth the argument. You have to see the 2015-2024 japmobiles and their worth before you can shout german this german that online but like i said people have brains but dont use it grin
Re: Which Car Has The Coolest Air Conditioning System? by kengodson: 1:47pm On Mar 28
Peugeot 504
Peugeot 406
Ac dey block ear reach medulla oblongata
Re: Which Car Has The Coolest Air Conditioning System? by Twoclans(f): 1:51pm On Mar 28
2015 thread shocked

Haaaaaa

1 Like

Re: Which Car Has The Coolest Air Conditioning System? by zudozz: 2:14pm On Mar 28
abatically:
Of what good is an ac without a good climate control? I can't believe some people still think having mortuary standard ac in the car means the the ac is top notch. And some people still think if ur car ac doesn't cause condensation on ur windows then it's not chilly enough (lmao). Anyway, whatever works for u, my car, a Honda accord EOD has a superb climate control, a single water has never condensed on my windows, I can't say its mortuary standard because I control how cool I want it to be and it does its job come rain come shine.

Someone tried to sell me a car sometimes ago, he boasted that the ac is a beast, bla bla. When I went to test it I found out the compressor doesn't even regulate. Within 10 minutes of turning on the ac the whole windows got steamed up, to the point where iced blocks started coming out from the ac vents. the climate control wasn't even working. To some people that is what they call chilly ac.

Oh and lastly, forget the 14°c that is written on some cars, it doesn't necessarily mean the temperature will get to that.and some cars have 'low' as their coolest which means it gets as low as the cooling system and outside temperature would allow. The 14° is just a gimmick, don't be surprised some cars set at 19 would be cooler depending on the climate.

Tanks for this. Are u saying d compressor needs to have a regulator or the AC control?

Meanwhile, the AC of the GWAGON AMG I entered once.

I dont think there is anything like it
Re: Which Car Has The Coolest Air Conditioning System? by paba(m): 2:30pm On Mar 28
*Flying lion*...
*406 Prestige as a case study* ...
Re: Which Car Has The Coolest Air Conditioning System? by Rumundele(m): 2:59pm On Mar 28
For me its Honda, my DC cools more than my toureg.

1 Like

Re: Which Car Has The Coolest Air Conditioning System? by lagosrd: 3:00pm On Mar 28
Try Hyundai, they only make cars and ACs 😅😅😅😅
Re: Which Car Has The Coolest Air Conditioning System? by Mummyfour(f): 3:14pm On Mar 28
chillex8:
Simple put. Which car has the lowest AC temperature

That has to be the coolest.

I have seen 14 degrees on peugoet, I think its one of the coolest.

But have you tried volkswagen, especially the passat model?

That is the true definition of "MORTUARY STANDARD"

Even on sunny days, the windows are blind due to the over-chilling effect.

Volkswagen, my pick.

Pls no one should mention toyota here abegcheesy

Its definitely nothing near a kia rio's cooling.

I use a Volkswagen Passat and my dear the car AC na die o. Then Avalon AC is one other car that is crazily cool for it AC coolness. But you see Peugeot eh!! That product na die. When my Passat was having compressor issues,and I couldn't get the compressor easily,my mechanic and electrician advised me to do Peugeot conversion. Infact I respect that car AC
Re: Which Car Has The Coolest Air Conditioning System? by Maverick0075: 3:37pm On Mar 28
It is Rolls Royce
Re: Which Car Has The Coolest Air Conditioning System? by Sultty(m): 3:52pm On Mar 28

Toyota Hondas are for broke azzpeeps tryna feel among.. cheesy
show me a pic of ur car
Re: Which Car Has The Coolest Air Conditioning System? by Aguogba(m): 4:00pm On Mar 28
chillex8:
Simple put. Which car has the lowest AC temperature

That has to be the coolest.

I have seen 14 degrees on peugoet, I think its one of the coolest.

But have you tried volkswagen, especially the passat model?

That is the true definition of "MORTUARY STANDARD"

Even on sunny days, the windows are blind due to the over-chilling effect.

Volkswagen, my pick.

Pls no one should mention toyota here abegcheesy

Its definitely nothing near a kia rio's cooling.

No doubt, if air conditioning is the standard of measuring a car's quality, then Volkswagen is the best car in the world. I am a living witness.
Re: Which Car Has The Coolest Air Conditioning System? by okoroemeka(m): 4:34pm On Mar 28

This is the best phrase. My HL 2.4 and RX330 are as cool as I want it to be. Yet no clouding or condensation on my glass. I keep my fan speed at the lowest most time and on hot days, I let the AC go auto.
the topic is the coolest car ac not climate control,if a car ac can form dew on the glass by 12 pm sun then that is remarkable

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

RE: Why Nigerians Are Not Buying Innoson Cars (Misleading Post By AutoReportNG) / Innoson Vehicle Used By The Buhari's Administration (Photos) / This Is How To Crush A ₦49m Ferrari 360 Spider With A Bulldozer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.