Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,295 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:23 AM

Can My Little Suggestion Be The Temporary Solution To Plagiarism On Nairaland - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Can My Little Suggestion Be The Temporary Solution To Plagiarism On Nairaland (984 Views)

My Little Secret. A Short Romance Story. / Dealing With Plagiarism Of Nairaland Stories By Rogue Sites / My Little Adventure (revised 2015) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Can My Little Suggestion Be The Temporary Solution To Plagiarism On Nairaland by felsunseg(m): 11:46pm On Feb 06, 2015
Since the issue of plagiarism has cause some of our nairaland to stop doing what they know how to do best, i have been busy trying to suggest a solution to this disheartning problem.
The two solution i came up with are as follow: 1. Using java code- this one i don't think it will be possible because it seems nairaland is using a kind of customise website theme, which does not give room to java modification, anyway that is not the real issue.the real issue is....
2. CONVERTING TEXT TO IMAGE: This i thinnk is the only possible solution among the two. By converting ur text to image. this will allow readers to download and read @ there convinient time. Make sure to add ur name in between, ur site name, i know my fellow readers will understand we you constantly put in ur name inbtwen.
Here is a link to were u can convert ur taxt to image http://hindi.changathi.com/Export.aspx and below is an example taken from the work of one of our senoir writter Rock555 friday 13th-assasin creed and story of addiction.... (alove story) by hazzardious

1 Like

Re: Can My Little Suggestion Be The Temporary Solution To Plagiarism On Nairaland by felsunseg(m): 11:55pm On Feb 06, 2015

Re: Can My Little Suggestion Be The Temporary Solution To Plagiarism On Nairaland by felsunseg(m): 11:58pm On Feb 06, 2015
hazardeous

Re: Can My Little Suggestion Be The Temporary Solution To Plagiarism On Nairaland by icekream(m): 12:02am On Feb 07, 2015
Lovely suggestion
Re: Can My Little Suggestion Be The Temporary Solution To Plagiarism On Nairaland by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:03am On Feb 07, 2015
Cool, but....not cool too, how many pics will we have to upload?
Re: Can My Little Suggestion Be The Temporary Solution To Plagiarism On Nairaland by felsunseg(m): 12:05am On Feb 07, 2015
flow and snow by flow1759

Re: Can My Little Suggestion Be The Temporary Solution To Plagiarism On Nairaland by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:05am On Feb 07, 2015
Its a no, no for four-eyes like us.
Re: Can My Little Suggestion Be The Temporary Solution To Plagiarism On Nairaland by felsunseg(m): 12:13am On Feb 07, 2015
HumbledbYGrace:
Its a no, no for four-eyes like us.
its just a suggestion, others writter may buy the idea.
Re: Can My Little Suggestion Be The Temporary Solution To Plagiarism On Nairaland by felsunseg(m): 12:15am On Feb 07, 2015
icekream:
Lovely suggestion
thanks bro., i will still try and dig deep, maybe i can come up with a better solution
Re: Can My Little Suggestion Be The Temporary Solution To Plagiarism On Nairaland by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:22am On Feb 07, 2015
felsunseg:
its just a suggestion, others writter may buy the idea.
I know, just voting myself out.
Re: Can My Little Suggestion Be The Temporary Solution To Plagiarism On Nairaland by felsunseg(m): 12:23am On Feb 07, 2015
ishilove, therock555,olufemiabbey, hazardous,cuddlemii,flow1759,safarigirl,dy9ty7,bluestarry, fataveli,tiffanyj i beg hw una see my suggestion.
Re: Can My Little Suggestion Be The Temporary Solution To Plagiarism On Nairaland by Seun(m): 8:06am On Feb 07, 2015
It will be considered. Thanks.

(1)

Famous And Well-known Books Of All Time. / A Very Touching Hindi Story! / Living In The Present - A Lesson In Letting Go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.