Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

How To Check 2014 NECO GCE Result - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Check 2014 NECO GCE Result (934 Views)

WAEC Releases Nov/dec 2015 GCE Result, 48% Pass Recorded / How To Check 2014/2015 Freshers’ Matriculation/matric Numbers / Neco Gce Result Out |how To Check 2014 Neco Gce Result Online Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Check 2014 NECO GCE Result by Wizberg12(m): 12:33am On Feb 07, 2015
NECO GCE (November/December) 2014 result has been released by the examination body. Members of the public and all candidates that took part in the examination can now check their results.

The National Examinations Council (NECO), after the release of the 2014 November /December External Senior School Certificate Examination results, has released the statistics of the examination. It indicates that the performance in the examination is better this year.

How to Check 2014 NECO GCE Result
The following are the steps you need to carry out to check your NECO GCE result online;

Candidates should go to NECO result checking portal at http://www.mynecoexams.com/results/default.aspx
Select your examination type i.e. Nov/Dec
Then choose your year of examination. 2014 in this case.
Enter the PIN on your result checking scratch card in the required column
Enter your examination number
Lastly, click on Check My Result button to access your 2014 NECO GCE result.

Know more about exam expo: JAMB, WAEC, NECO, GCE at www.geniusplan.tk
Re: How To Check 2014 NECO GCE Result by ShegunDavid: 10:00am On Feb 25, 2015
I checked my Neco result and my performance was very poor, i needed it to further my clearance as i have already be giving admission in the University, i had no choice than to contact Mr Andrew because i had he do upgrade result, i contacted him and i never thought it was real just this morning i had to check my result again when i found that the subjects i failed before have been change to good grades. You can contact him in case you are having similar issues or yours is withheld call him on 08152240666 he is a genuine man

(1) (Reply)

Unilorin Post Utme 2015/2016 Registration Begins, Details Here / Msc Control Engineering Or Engineering Management Or Network Systems Engineering / See What Dis Student Did Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.