Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,976 members, 7,952,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:29 AM

Lies...lies...lies...taking Over Nairaland... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lies...lies...lies...taking Over Nairaland... (567 Views)

AMCON Officials Taking Over Ben Murray's Silverbird Cinema In Lagos / IN FULL: Buhari, APC From Boko Haram To Protest. Lies Lies / President Jonathan Disrespected My Office By Taking Over Stadium - Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lies...lies...lies...taking Over Nairaland... by bgates: 3:07am On Feb 07, 2015
is just to sad...

I have been a member for years now..

been following Seun on facebook...Twitter and his blog. for years now

as owner of Nairaland he makes efforts to represent a honest....straight forward ....legal.... hopeful....bright Nigerian

leaving his business in the hands of moderators that are trying hard to spoil the business.
imagine we have moderator here and the Forum is like naira lie forum....
no single investigating of news before pushing to frontage.
lies..lies....thread all over the politics section...sad

like I said before....reshuffle the moderators

change them and put an eye on the politics section...
thank you..
Re: Lies...lies...lies...taking Over Nairaland... by jeffizy(m): 3:11am On Feb 07, 2015
Good point. The front page used to be my choice for confirming any breaking news. But recently .... It's about the calumny and mediocrity.
Re: Lies...lies...lies...taking Over Nairaland... by bgates: 3:12am On Feb 07, 2015
example:
this thread :

GEJ Booed At RCCG Camp

-- if care is not taken you will see it on front page

this morning

-- as I speak the thread is still there.....
Re: Lies...lies...lies...taking Over Nairaland... by Nobody: 4:22am On Feb 07, 2015
Erring moderators should get demoted. That would serve a deterrent to avoid them spreading lies and propaganda.

(1) (Reply)

21 Things You May Not Have Known About Onofiok Luke / Website To Locate Your Voters Card. / Hilarious Message To INEC By A Depressed Nigerian Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.