Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Bovi Jumps Into The Crowd At PDP Rally, Gets Robbed In The Process (PHOTOS) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bovi Jumps Into The Crowd At PDP Rally, Gets Robbed In The Process (PHOTOS) (33115 Views)

Moment Burna Boy Jumps Into Crowd At Concert / Davido's Bouncer Shields Him From Crowd At His Graduation (photos) / Photos: Bovi Jumps Into The Crowd At PDP Rally, Gets Robbed In The Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bovi Jumps Into The Crowd At PDP Rally, Gets Robbed In The Process (PHOTOS) by DuchessLily(f): 12:18pm On Feb 07, 2015
Why d beefs on Bovi He is doing his job and making his cool cash

Whether it is PDP or APC he is campaigning 4, it does not matter...he is sha gathering his and his family's meals.

All of u making noise on social media, abusing urselves and all sorts, how much have u made? Does Buhari or Jonathan knw u exist? Abegiiii make una free Bovi
Re: Bovi Jumps Into The Crowd At PDP Rally, Gets Robbed In The Process (PHOTOS) by geeflexxx(m): 12:19pm On Feb 07, 2015
Keneking:
This is one Nigerian I respect in the past...but his romance with FDP and Jonathan has made me dislike him.

All the others in Nollywood in this light are under my watchlist. No doubt followership would decline for most of them. Youth Earnestly Ask for Abacha comes to mind .

mitcsheww , na who u be? say u dey work with witches and wizard organizations of Nigeria? go carry ur hungry ass sit dawn for one place. undecided
Keneking:
This is one Nigerian I respect in the past...but his romance with FDP and Jonathan has made me dislike him.

All the others in Nollywood in this light are under my watchlist. No doubt followership would decline for most of them. Youth Earnestly Ask for Abacha comes to mind .

mitcsheww , na who u be? say u dey work with witches and wizard organizations of Nigeria? go carry ur hungry ass sit dawn for one place.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bovi Jumps Into The Crowd At PDP Rally, Gets Robbed In The Process (PHOTOS) by kelobestline(m): 12:23pm On Feb 07, 2015
He was lucky to wit his dick intact. Nothing is hard for dem to do.
Re: Bovi Jumps Into The Crowd At PDP Rally, Gets Robbed In The Process (PHOTOS) by PLEXPLEX(m): 12:26pm On Feb 07, 2015
balash:
Wey the pocket wey dem open apart?

Bbrother op you can lie oo

I just sorry for that Bovi sha, Make hin career wey just dey shine No go down the drain, we on social media go finnish am when buhari enter

OK! SO U STILL DEY EXPECT TO GET SOCIAL MEDIA IF GMB WIN? HONESTLY UNA STILL DEY LIVE FOR DREAM LAND...
Re: Bovi Jumps Into The Crowd At PDP Rally, Gets Robbed In The Process (PHOTOS) by cole265(m): 12:30pm On Feb 07, 2015
lookingforjob:
After trying to get a job for so long without any success i decided it's time to start a small business. I'm currently looking at laundry services, football viewing center or a business center. i need you to advice me on any of the listed businesses. which is more profitable and requires less capital to start up? I have raised 150k which is the capital i intend to start with. if you have any other business suggestions, kindly drop your comments. God bless you all

I vote for laundry
Re: Bovi Jumps Into The Crowd At PDP Rally, Gets Robbed In The Process (PHOTOS) by okitom(m): 12:32pm On Feb 07, 2015
Good for you guy
Re: Bovi Jumps Into The Crowd At PDP Rally, Gets Robbed In The Process (PHOTOS) by Champele(m): 12:37pm On Feb 07, 2015
balash:

I just sorry for that Bovi sha, Make hin career wey just dey shine No go down the drain, we on social media go finnish am when buhari enter
Do you mean enter grave?.
Re: Bovi Jumps Into The Crowd At PDP Rally, Gets Robbed In The Process (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Feb 07, 2015
cole265:

I vote for laundry

Do you know much about it? can you shed more light?
Re: Bovi Jumps Into The Crowd At PDP Rally, Gets Robbed In The Process (PHOTOS) by Vikky014(f): 1:09pm On Feb 07, 2015
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.DIS BOVI IS... lipsrsealed
Re: Bovi Jumps Into The Crowd At PDP Rally, Gets Robbed In The Process (PHOTOS) by donem: 1:12pm On Feb 07, 2015
Sigo86:

angry grin He don 4get d case of Akon.. grin
grin haha wount 4get that day, they removed his belt and 1 leg of sneeker. Later re-went into the crowd, using a customized baloon.
Re: Bovi Jumps Into The Crowd At PDP Rally, Gets Robbed In The Process (PHOTOS) by rapcy(m): 1:12pm On Feb 07, 2015
balash:

All them this Gejites and taNoids people don't seize to amaze with with cluelessnes sha? See this bleached monkey dey ask me say shey I dey social media again? So na Zoo be this abi? Were we dey pay to watch a Zoologist trying to govern a country.

Blizzard44: A name or living thing synonimous with cluelessness
what are you trying to mean. I can't comprehend it..
Re: Bovi Jumps Into The Crowd At PDP Rally, Gets Robbed In The Process (PHOTOS) by PreciousGem(f): 1:18pm On Feb 07, 2015
am sure PDP must have paid him enough to have jump on d crowd I hope he wld not be disgrace on d 14th undecided
Re: Bovi Jumps Into The Crowd At PDP Rally, Gets Robbed In The Process (PHOTOS) by mcprince32(m): 1:18pm On Feb 07, 2015
Keneking:

Bros I beg, take it easy o. You already have a watchlist, so u wouldn't end up watching all your fellow countrymen o.
Re: Bovi Jumps Into The Crowd At PDP Rally, Gets Robbed In The Process (PHOTOS) by 9jafreak: 1:38pm On Feb 07, 2015
Why are celebrities lining along ethnic lines?
What sort of primordial mentalities are we still experiencing in the 21st century?
Same Bovi who profits from poking fun at the corrupt, moribund society
What is wrong with us
Re: Bovi Jumps Into The Crowd At PDP Rally, Gets Robbed In The Process (PHOTOS) by tellwisdom: 1:48pm On Feb 07, 2015
See as he use em smelly body dey rub people...Warri people wey no dey bath...sad
Re: Bovi Jumps Into The Crowd At PDP Rally, Gets Robbed In The Process (PHOTOS) by Franzeez(m): 1:50pm On Feb 07, 2015
Keneking:

His does that reduce his cash and make u richer?
Re: Bovi Jumps Into The Crowd At PDP Rally, Gets Robbed In The Process (PHOTOS) by zbone(m): 2:16pm On Feb 07, 2015
Keneking:

dislike him ke? the man is hustling for his daily bread, and you are here saying another thing. you better throw that your dislike nonsense into the bin because, if you were in his shoes, you'd do the same.
Re: Bovi Jumps Into The Crowd At PDP Rally, Gets Robbed In The Process (PHOTOS) by Franknigga(m): 2:34pm On Feb 07, 2015
Gej hatreds should hang them self b414 b/c after that make I no comments
Re: Bovi Jumps Into The Crowd At PDP Rally, Gets Robbed In The Process (PHOTOS) by borntosave: 2:52pm On Feb 07, 2015
Hmm
Re: Bovi Jumps Into The Crowd At PDP Rally, Gets Robbed In The Process (PHOTOS) by kelib: 3:23pm On Feb 07, 2015
zingywingy:
Continue...its because u entertainment guys pay tax..what a rubbish nation..soon AmbodontAmbAmbode will become Governor..then u must pay heavy tax.. flexing tax payer money from corrupt leaders..all of u go rot in pit of hell

pls what is he sayingfor goodness sake?
Re: Bovi Jumps Into The Crowd At PDP Rally, Gets Robbed In The Process (PHOTOS) by landinfo: 3:46pm On Feb 07, 2015
balash:

Commentz like this are the reason Y our youths after graduation remain JOBLESS for life....
My bro, social media has & doesn't put food on the table so I urge as a friend to go look for job by walking on the streets & not lazying around aBEG..
Re: Bovi Jumps Into The Crowd At PDP Rally, Gets Robbed In The Process (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Feb 07, 2015
thaoriginator:
Who is Bovi? A mad clueless man?
who are you yaba<===== property...
Re: Bovi Jumps Into The Crowd At PDP Rally, Gets Robbed In The Process (PHOTOS) by Behira(f): 7:58pm On Feb 07, 2015
shocked Dis guy is funny oh.....WTH
Re: Bovi Jumps Into The Crowd At PDP Rally, Gets Robbed In The Process (PHOTOS) by stebell(m): 9:54pm On Feb 07, 2015
xreal:

No mind the clown.

Only lizards think the way yu do
Continue.
Re: Bovi Jumps Into The Crowd At PDP Rally, Gets Robbed In The Process (PHOTOS) by balash(m): 10:35pm On Feb 07, 2015
Nairalandinfo:

Commentz like this are the reason Y our youths after graduation remain JOBLESS for life....
My bro, social media has & doesn't put food on the table so I urge as a friend to go look for job by walking on the streets & not lazying around aBEG..

Okay am on social media now which implies am jobless abi?

What Are you? Clueless abi? Your craze no get certificate atal atal
Re: Bovi Jumps Into The Crowd At PDP Rally, Gets Robbed In The Process (PHOTOS) by munex007(m): 11:01pm On Feb 07, 2015
Man must wack!!

So Bovi can crack jokes about how Nigeria needs to be fixed yet will queue behind #GEJ ?"

Keneking:

Re: Bovi Jumps Into The Crowd At PDP Rally, Gets Robbed In The Process (PHOTOS) by xreal: 1:11am On Feb 08, 2015
stebell:

Only lizards think the way yu do
Continue.

na your papa be gecko.
Re: Bovi Jumps Into The Crowd At PDP Rally, Gets Robbed In The Process (PHOTOS) by reachycul(m): 2:24am On Feb 08, 2015
I don laugh my belle don tear.....so bovi is stil a learner in his country grin
Re: Bovi Jumps Into The Crowd At PDP Rally, Gets Robbed In The Process (PHOTOS) by egobetatoday: 2:24pm On Feb 08, 2015
Keneking:

i wonder if your disliking him will affect his bank account. dont forget that pple like me have just started liking him.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PHOTO: Omawumi Welcomes Baby Boy / Charly Boy Covers Thisday Style Magazine (photos) / Photos From Veteran Actor, Baba Sala's Burial In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.