Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Beware Glo Overload Promo Is A Scam!!! - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Beware Glo Overload Promo Is A Scam!!! (795 Views)

A Look At The Electromagnetic/mechanical Relay,contactor And Overload Relays / Jumia 2015 Black Friday Sales A Scam / MTN True Talk Plus Is Looking Like A Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Glo Overload Promo Is A Scam!!! by samex4rill(m): 4:31am On Feb 07, 2015
Glo overload promo is promising subscribers 400% bonus on all recharges of 200 naira and above which means if you load 200 naira credit you will receive 800 naira as a bonus plus your main 200 naira, making it 1,000. But it would have really been a good news if that bonus is to call all networks but guess what?
β˜†Its only meant for glo to glo subscribers. Can you imagine that?
β˜† You can only make use of the bonus at night time which is 10pm to 8am in the morning. Lol see scam o
β˜† The promo expiry period is too short to be enjoyed. Can you see that?
β˜† Call rate is charged at 60kobo per seconds. Haba kilode glo.

Can you now see that what they call overload is really overload because they will overload your phone with useless credit you cant make use of.

full post and details of the overload promo scam at http://www.samex4rill.com/2015/02/glo-overload-promo-scam-beware.html
Re: Beware Glo Overload Promo Is A Scam!!! by xreal: 4:37am On Feb 07, 2015
I observed same.

GLO scamming Nigerians since 2004.
Re: Beware Glo Overload Promo Is A Scam!!! by samex4rill(m): 4:44am On Feb 07, 2015
xreal:
I observed same.

GLO scamming Nigerians since 2004.
u thought i was the only one with my eye open. glad u self shine your eyes
Re: Beware Glo Overload Promo Is A Scam!!! by xreal: 4:47am On Feb 07, 2015
samex4rill:
u thought i was the only one with my eye open. glad u self shine your eyes

I dey shine am wellll. grin
Re: Beware Glo Overload Promo Is A Scam!!! by samex4rill(m): 4:49am On Feb 07, 2015
xreal:

I dey shine am wellll. grin
lol abeg reshare the link so ppl no go dull themselves o.

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Blackberry Bold 5 For Sale / Fresh Factory Unlocked Iphone 4s Available(SOLD OUT) / Like New Samsung 40inches LED TV **SOLD**

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.