Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,476 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

An Open Letter To The NYSC Director-general - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / An Open Letter To The NYSC Director-general (1380 Views)

NYSC Director General Message To The 2017 Batch A Stream I Pcms / Nysc Batch A 2017 Update: How To Correct Your Date Of Birth On The NYSC Platform / Open Letter To The Director General NYSC By A Stream 2 Prospective Corp Member. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Open Letter To The NYSC Director-general by ajoskele(m): 4:42am On Feb 07, 2015
It is no longer news that the Passing-Out Parade for the current 2014 BatchA corps members have been shifted to March 2nd. The news is the probability of the postponement of the general elections slated for February 14th and 28th.
When the news of our POP date got to us, we took it in good faith afterall it is a national assignment we have sworn to actively partake in when called upon. There are some issues bothering me and giving me sleepless nights, which I think should be sorted out as soon as possible. If the elections were finally postponed,
1. What would be the fate of batchA corps members?
2. Will our POP be moved back to February 12?
3. If NYSC decides to go on with a March 2nd POP without any elections, what will be our gains monetary and otherwise?
These, and others, are some of the issues batchA corps members analyse, dissect, discuss anytime they meet.
I hope there would be a response to this. Thanks.

Ajoskele.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To The NYSC Director-general by cardoso111(m): 4:47am On Feb 07, 2015
Elections will hold
Re: An Open Letter To The NYSC Director-general by golor(m): 4:51am On Feb 07, 2015
My dear,don't worry God is in control,d bible said i will make every to work out for ur good.

Since 5 month ago,dis my first time of makin front page.
Re: An Open Letter To The NYSC Director-general by ibzane4nafs(m): 4:57am On Feb 07, 2015
Space booked!
Re: An Open Letter To The NYSC Director-general by owolabiza(m): 6:07pm On Feb 07, 2015
NYSC ABEG RELEASE US..........................FEDUP OF ALL DIS POSTPONING OF ELECTION,IS IT COMPULSORY FOR BATCH A TO PARTAKE IN DIS ELECTION?

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To The NYSC Director-general by ajoskele(m): 9:15pm On Feb 07, 2015
Oga Seun, Lalasticlala, Obinoscopy, Ogbeche77, Yokiti etc...this should be on the front page.
Re: An Open Letter To The NYSC Director-general by larrytopsy(m): 10:20pm On Feb 07, 2015
Seriously thinking on this things.
I made front page!
Re: An Open Letter To The NYSC Director-general by Ugojames(m): 11:27pm On Feb 07, 2015
ajoskele:
It is no longer news that the Passing-Out Parade for the current 2014 BatchA corps members have been shifted to March 2nd. The news is the probability of the postponement of the general elections slated for February 14th and 28th.
When the news of our POP date got to us, we took it in good faith afterall it is a national assignment we have sworn to actively partake in when called upon. There are some issues bothering me and giving me sleepless nights, which I think should be sorted out as soon as possible. If the elections were finally postponed,
1. What would be the fate of batchA corps members?
2. Will our POP be moved back to February 12?
3. If NYSC decides to go on with a March 2nd POP without any elections, what will be our gains monetary and otherwise?
These, and others, are some of the issues batchA corps members analyse, dissect, discuss anytime they meet.
I hope there would be a response to this. Thanks.

Ajoskele.
RIght now I don't know my faith, na sin to serve this country?
Re: An Open Letter To The NYSC Director-general by Dreament(m): 11:54pm On Feb 07, 2015
They better bring it back to feb.12. Am tired and sick of all these nonsence. Hope they wouldnt postpone it till april after elections.
Re: An Open Letter To The NYSC Director-general by 2sinepaul: 11:58pm On Feb 07, 2015
plz o; NYSC , release us o.
Re: An Open Letter To The NYSC Director-general by AsherStorm(m): 12:09am On Feb 08, 2015
now that elections have been postponed till mar 28 and April 11, does it mean we won't get our certificates till April?

let this NYSC DG not play with fire, he better release us by Feb 11th and allow us to fly

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To The NYSC Director-general by butanep(m): 12:59am On Feb 08, 2015
When did they postponed the election, that you have started having sleepless night? Have you slept 4 a night since the election was postponed?

Oga Corper... Make you relax... DG will definitely make an official press statement.
Re: An Open Letter To The NYSC Director-general by mercielizzie(f): 1:01am On Feb 08, 2015
NYSC sabi frustrate person
Re: An Open Letter To The NYSC Director-general by Setan4bch(m): 4:13am On Feb 08, 2015
front page abeg
honestly I must confess I'm highly disappointed in this
new development, I'm of the opinion that the batch A
corp member be released and given their certificate
because its not everyone that has interest in
participating in the election.
I've missed two job interview just because I have no
discharge certificate. they should not just waste our
time.
Re: An Open Letter To The NYSC Director-general by tunapa2009(m): 9:01am On Feb 08, 2015
As usual, hope maketh not ashamed!!!!
Re: An Open Letter To The NYSC Director-general by ajoskele(m): 3:58pm On Feb 08, 2015
So this thread noh worth front page abi?
Re: An Open Letter To The NYSC Director-general by Dunamis009: 4:29pm On Feb 08, 2015
Kk
Re: An Open Letter To The NYSC Director-general by Dunamis009: 4:30pm On Feb 08, 2015
Kkk

(1) (Reply)

To All Lagos Based NYSC 2015 Batch A Corpers. / University Of Abuja Postgraduate School Application / Bank Of Industry (BOI) Fresh Graduate Entrepreneurship Fund (GEF) 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.