Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,705 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

House For Sale In Ado-odo Ota, Ogun-state - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / House For Sale In Ado-odo Ota, Ogun-state (868 Views)

Promo!! Land At Ado-odo/ota L.G.A Ogun State @N300,000 Per Plot, Acres Available / A Full Plot Of Land With Uncompleted 4bedrooms Flat At Ado Odo Ota Ogun State / Plots And Acres Of Land For Sale At Ado-odo LGA, Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

House For Sale In Ado-odo Ota, Ogun-state by MABrown: 5:15am On Feb 07, 2015
Massive, gorgeous 5 bedrooms, 31/2 bathrooms, 4 toilets house in a great location, close to Navy school of music. Fully secured and fenced, nice yard, quiet neighborhood, roads in that area are being refurbished. It is within walking distance to shops and transportation. Has a separate storage, water well/pump. Nice size bedrooms. The Master bedroom is en-suite with walk.in closet. Put your own finishing touches on it.
Size of house: 258 Sq metres OR 3000 sq ft Plot of land size: 1000 sq metres
House Contains:
5 bedrooms; Kitchen
Family Living Room; Dining Room
Main Living Room

ASKING PRICE: 13.5million NAIRA obo. This property is also large enough for a bed and breakfast or guest house. Developing area and secure. Navy school of music is just a stone throw away. For pictures, and phone number, please email mojeebrown@yahoo.com or call: 0802-902-0487 or 0809-190-8035
Brokered by: DH Willam International

Re: House For Sale In Ado-odo Ota, Ogun-state by MABrown: 4:40pm On Feb 07, 2015
I must say I'm impressed to know that the Administrators of this Website check the veracity of many of these Properties for Sale. I posted this advert from America, I was glad to know that someone from the website called my my mum to verify the authenticity of the post and property for sale. I'm the owner of the house. I'm open to decent offers. I'm also looking to buy uncompleted, at least 2 Units houses with land, in the Lekki, Ajah or Ikeja area. If the price is right, I will buy.

Thank you!

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Of Stamped Concrete, Epoxy And Decorative Concrete Overlays / Filling Station At Kubwa_abuja For Sale / See House Razed Down By Fire From Generator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.