Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,891 members, 7,810,425 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

Young Boy Abducted, Starved, And Chained To Bed In Retaliation For Leaked Ekiti - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Young Boy Abducted, Starved, And Chained To Bed In Retaliation For Leaked Ekiti (669 Views)

Leaked Ekiti Tape: I Dare Obanikoro To Go To Court — Falana / Young Boy Abducted, Starved, And Chained To Bed In Retaliation For Leaked Ekiti / Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Boy Abducted, Starved, And Chained To Bed In Retaliation For Leaked Ekiti by dulaman: 8:44am On Feb 07, 2015
Sahara Reporters exclusively revealed that Capt. Koli leaked audio recordings of senior Peoples Democratic Party leaders planning to rig the Ekiti State gubernatorial elections last year. The young Adamu was chained to his bed and starved as a tactic to lure his brother Capt. Koli out from hiding.
A copy of a petition provided to Sahara Reporters details the abduction and detainment of a young boy, Adamu Ishak Lawal Koli, at the military hospital of Adekunle Fanjuyi’s Cantonment as retaliation against his brother, Captain Sagir Koli.

Sahara Reporters exclusively revealed that Capt. Koli leaked audio recordings of senior Peoples Democratic Party leaders planning to rig the Ekiti State gubernatorial elections last year. The young Adamu was chained to his bed and starved as a tactic to lure his brother Capt. Koli out from hiding.

The petition, submitted to the National Human Rights Commission of Nigeria, was authored by Barrister Chief K. Akinola Ajayi, and detailed the abduction of young Adamu Ishak Lawal Koli, who was only 15 years old and chained to his bed for nearly five months.

The family was “reliably informed that their son, (the young Adamu) was seen at the Military Hospital” where he was reportedly “chained to his bed.”

Barrister Ajayi, who was sent on a fact-finding mission to the cantonment and hospital, said he was “denied access to the Young boy, as the military officers feigned ignorance of the presence of the Youngman (Adamu).”

The petition submitted to the Human Rights Commission stated that Adamu Lawal Koli is not a military officer and could not have violated any military law to warrant his detention, particularly being chained to his bed.

The petition concludes “if they found him [Adamu] in breach of any military instructions and or regulations because it would be unfair to transfer their anger against their fellow military officers to an innocent civilian.” Adamu was under the supervision of his uncle, Captain Sagir Isah Koli who was stationed at that cantonment, according to the family.

Sahara Reporters calls to General Chris Olukolade, the Director of Defence Information, were not returned after he said he would investigate the issue. Brigadier General Momoh, the supervising officer of Capt. Koli, and who was bribed by PDP leaders would not answer his phone after repeated attempts.http://saharareporters.com/2015/02/06/young-boy-abducted-starved-and-chained-bed-retaliation-leaked-ekiti-election-rigging
Re: Young Boy Abducted, Starved, And Chained To Bed In Retaliation For Leaked Ekiti by Nobody: 8:47am On Feb 07, 2015
FTC

After trying to get a job for so long without any success i decided it's time to start a small business. I'm currently looking at laundry services, football viewing center or a business center. i need you to advice me on any of the listed businesses. which is more profitable and requires less capital to start up? I have raised 150k which is the capital i intend to start with. if you have any other business suggestions, kindly drop your comments. God bless you all
Re: Young Boy Abducted, Starved, And Chained To Bed In Retaliation For Leaked Ekiti by kodded(m): 8:50am On Feb 07, 2015
picture or....................( angryi don't need to tell you twice angry)
Re: Young Boy Abducted, Starved, And Chained To Bed In Retaliation For Leaked Ekiti by Nobody: 9:04am On Feb 07, 2015
Hmmm....that's the handiwork of the Umbrella party
Re: Young Boy Abducted, Starved, And Chained To Bed In Retaliation For Leaked Ekiti by DWJOBScom(m): 9:19am On Feb 07, 2015
Well the brother should come out of hiding and defend himself.......
The recordings are damaging and the reputations of these men are at stake here. We've had so many videos and audio real and fake so he must clear the air on this one.

His younger should be released!!!!
Re: Young Boy Abducted, Starved, And Chained To Bed In Retaliation For Leaked Ekiti by ritababe(f): 9:33am On Feb 07, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Pastor Adeboye Also Prays For Osinbajo & Others / The Fear Of Buhari In Nigeria - Joe Igbokwe / Domino’s Pizza Nigeria Ensures The Season Of Love Is Celebrated In Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.