Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,425 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Panic In Lagos As Security Invade Ahead Of Election (pix) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Panic In Lagos As Security Invade Ahead Of Election (pix) (5299 Views)

Peace Restored At Mile 12 As Security Personnel Take Over Trouble Region. Photos / Ngige,ex Gov. Of Anambra Spotted As Security Of Okorocha Imo State Gov (photo) / He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Panic In Lagos As Security Invade Ahead Of Election (pix) by arewafederation: 2:27pm On Feb 07, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

[s]
just like how your prophet was married to fatima the madam of the brothel in downtown medina.

i heard he picked up the clap in this same brothel and that he will suffer chronic ghonerhea for the rest of his life and that is reason why you muslims wash your dik any time you take a p1ss.

I even heard that you prophet was caught using a piece of stick to scrape his dik puss and he explained that it was in the absence of water. [/s]

wink

Is this the bed time stories your mummy and daddies told you in the brothel you were raised? undecided

1 Like

Re: Panic In Lagos As Security Invade Ahead Of Election (pix) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Feb 07, 2015
arewafederation:

Is this the bed time stories your mummy and daddies told you in the brothel you were raised? undecided

No, it was from Arabian Wh0ring by Mohammed P.B.U. the greatest fictional writer ever with other publications like Mein Koran, Have you had your Hadith and Sorrowful Suras
Re: Panic In Lagos As Security Invade Ahead Of Election (pix) by arewafederation: 2:33pm On Feb 07, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

No, it was from Arabian Wh0ring by Mohammed P.B.U. the greatest fictional writer ever with other publications like Mein Koran, Have you had your Hadith and Sorrowful Suras

Which of your daddies told you that?

1 Like

Re: Panic In Lagos As Security Invade Ahead Of Election (pix) by ninjasta: 2:39pm On Feb 07, 2015
[size=40pt]i also saw the same in kaduna[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Panic In Lagos As Security Invade Ahead Of Election (pix) by Djicemob: 2:42pm On Feb 07, 2015
Akshow:
If all this military personnel were deployed in the northeast to fight Bokoharam, instead innocent harmless tax payers, we might have defeated them for long.
You mean five hilux vans should be sent to the NE to fight boko haram? shocked Do you know how many soldiers are in the NE as we speak? You have no idea,do you?
Re: Panic In Lagos As Security Invade Ahead Of Election (pix) by Djicemob: 2:55pm On Feb 07, 2015
Invade! Destroy!! Ransack!!! Yet all i see are military men in hilux vans minding their business. I dont getit.APC supporters have littered the whole politics section with this news.Are you guys scared or what? Only a guilty man runs without anybody pursuing him.
Re: Panic In Lagos As Security Invade Ahead Of Election (pix) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Feb 07, 2015
we need at least 100,000 Soldiers, Police NSCDC and SSS operatives in Lagos.. the last Lagos State LG Chairman Election I participated in saw violence as fake tinubu sponsored SSS operatives came to snatch the ballot box before counting was finished, as well as area boys from Lagos Island who came with machetes and injured several people in the vicinity.. BTW.. Obanikoro senior barely escaped with his life.. wish he did not though.. now he is a thorn in the flesh of democracy.. but you get my point.. APC will always be violent, aggressive and bloody - that is the only democracy they know
Re: Panic In Lagos As Security Invade Ahead Of Election (pix) by clemzo101(m): 3:58pm On Feb 07, 2015
Just as useless as ur father who died of leprosy.....mumu
kestolove95:
We have a very very useless president
Re: Panic In Lagos As Security Invade Ahead Of Election (pix) by kestolove95(m): 4:03pm On Feb 07, 2015
clemzo101:
Just as useless as ur father who died of leprosy.....mumu
am to big to xchange words wit u..go grow up and cum bck
Re: Panic In Lagos As Security Invade Ahead Of Election (pix) by sodams007(m): 4:14pm On Feb 07, 2015
mrmetoo1:
This is in Lekki!

With this, we can predict Jega's announcement.

God help Nigeria.
Re: Panic In Lagos As Security Invade Ahead Of Election (pix) by clemzo101(m): 9:10pm On Feb 07, 2015
E pain u abi? Nxt time think b4 u call a man who is better dan the whole of ur generation all combined "Useless" u are d one dat need to grow up.
kestolove95:
am to big to xchange words wit u..go grow up and cum bck
Re: Panic In Lagos As Security Invade Ahead Of Election (pix) by mailadedamola(m): 4:04pm On Feb 08, 2015
mrmetoo1:

Stealing? Who's stealing Niger Delta oil please? As long as Nigeria is a country there's nothing like Niger Delta oil. Every part of Nigeria benefits from the oil the same way every part of Nigeria benefits from different businesses across Lagos.

I'm not even going to lie, if there was a peaceful way for Nigeria to split I'll probably be up for it. All this "oil oil" that you guys keep shouting is annoying
Don't forget that stealing is not corruption.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Orji Uzor Kalu’s SLOK Airline Noted For World- Class Service / Michelle Might Be Transgender True True Oh! / BREAKING: Niger-delta Militants Declare War Against Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.