Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,327 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:52 AM

'Imagine' By 'Goodluck Jonathan' - Funny Music Video - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Imagine' By 'Goodluck Jonathan' - Funny Music Video (21033 Views)

Abuja-Kaduna Railway Built By Goodluck Jonathan Is Ready(photos) / New List: 204 Projects Commissioned And Executed By Goodluck Jonathan / Gudluck Jonathan Funny Game App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Imagine' By 'Goodluck Jonathan' - Funny Music Video by M4gunners: 2:46pm On Feb 08, 2015
Hahaha gej has a good voice oh.

1 Like

Re: 'Imagine' By 'Goodluck Jonathan' - Funny Music Video by blackCITIZEN(m): 2:57pm On Feb 08, 2015
?

1 Like

Re: 'Imagine' By 'Goodluck Jonathan' - Funny Music Video by argon500: 3:09pm On Feb 08, 2015
Seun:
Found this Buni.tv video on Youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzyqQKz3Qwk
http://buni.tv/ogas

LYRICS:

Imagine there's no Boko
No blood to shed
All bombs are footballs
We kick them around

Imagine no APC
They're all PDP

Imagine my wife Peshy
A professor of English

Imagine all the crude oil
Was just koko garri
Imagine all the people
Living in aso rock

You may say I'm a dreamer (Sanusi ko Joseph ni)
But I'm not the only one
2015 will soon come
And una go vote me again

Imagine the whole world
Want to see naija
Imagine all the soldiers
Are just some master chefs (I don miss boli and fish)

Imagine all APC
Are just PDP (ehen this is no longer Bayelsa o)

You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I know some day you'll join me
And our part 2 go sweet

Seun, do you now support Buhari or why all this offlate messages? Or is it a strategy by you?
Re: 'Imagine' By 'Goodluck Jonathan' - Funny Music Video by DebateNigeria: 3:15pm On Feb 08, 2015
Ymodulus:

Mr look at the screenshot and stop spewing trash. I made the post 12:56pm noon yesterday February 7 before the meeting with inec regs or press. In fact I made the comment 9 minutes before the press conference.

I don't know why am wasting my time talking to this TANOID.
It Was writen by Tolu Ogunlesi (a strong anti GEJ) and others. Watch it to the end and see the script writers
Re: 'Imagine' By 'Goodluck Jonathan' - Funny Music Video by Seun(m): 3:21pm On Feb 08, 2015
Wow, I figured out that the writers were biased when they couldn't say anything critical of GMB in any of their videos. Except the Hausa accent.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Imagine' By 'Goodluck Jonathan' - Funny Music Video by Cityguy: 3:22pm On Feb 08, 2015
ignis:
imagine .....
APC people at work to tarnish and make mockery of our dear hard working president.

If you like, mock and make comedy music and videos of GEJ, one thing is certain.

GEJ TILL 2019
Abi ooo, that's what matters.

1 Like

Re: 'Imagine' By 'Goodluck Jonathan' - Funny Music Video by Akanbiedu(m): 3:27pm On Feb 08, 2015
Seun:
Wow, I figured out that the writers were biased when they couldn't say anything critical of GMB in any of their videos. Except the Hausa accent.

Tell me more please.

Re: 'Imagine' By 'Goodluck Jonathan' - Funny Music Video by HumbledbYGrace(f): 3:59pm On Feb 08, 2015
Smh
Re: 'Imagine' By 'Goodluck Jonathan' - Funny Music Video by tk4rd: 4:02pm On Feb 08, 2015
blackCITIZEN:

so how did Buhari react to AIT documentry against his person?
Who was the man that called for sanction of AIT and NTA.??

1 Like

Re: 'Imagine' By 'Goodluck Jonathan' - Funny Music Video by Djbond(m): 4:08pm On Feb 08, 2015
nairalanders, don't dull yourself guys....we own a group called BETTING TIPS AND PREDICTIONS where we share betting ideas, sure 97%games and best bet. NairaBet, 1960bet, merrybet, bet9ja, winnersgoldenbet, surebet247 and so on.... so join this whatsapp group by adding this no.08183610449.... stop losing guys, we all need money... thanks

just send hi to the phone number 08183610449 and there you are....
Re: 'Imagine' By 'Goodluck Jonathan' - Funny Music Video by blackCITIZEN(m): 4:09pm On Feb 08, 2015
Re: 'Imagine' By 'Goodluck Jonathan' - Funny Music Video by lepasharon(f): 4:18pm On Feb 08, 2015

1 Like

Re: 'Imagine' By 'Goodluck Jonathan' - Funny Music Video by isan(m): 4:22pm On Feb 08, 2015
Jonathan u will be send to otueke in march28 to go and enjoy yur boli and fish
Re: 'Imagine' By 'Goodluck Jonathan' - Funny Music Video by tk4rd: 4:22pm On Feb 08, 2015
blackCITIZEN:

"called for" guy is dat the way Obama campaign in US? I thought they said President jonathan is the best President of Nigeria but he cannot campaign with his achievements>> Let him campaign with those achievements that made him the best prediedent nigeria has ever had and leave Buhari alone>>
Thank you
All these while, APC guys were following Jonathan around and were seriously attacking him even before he declared his interest; he was calm and silent. Now, that his lovers are defending him, some guys are here teaching Nigerians how to mind their business.?

1 Like

Re: 'Imagine' By 'Goodluck Jonathan' - Funny Music Video by gentlesally(m): 5:21pm On Feb 08, 2015
we need to gentle n let our vote speak for us. today is my birthday guys
Re: 'Imagine' By 'Goodluck Jonathan' - Funny Music Video by Nobody: 5:30pm On Feb 08, 2015
You did not add where he said

''Doro Jonah''

in your lyrics. angry

LOL.....grin
Re: 'Imagine' By 'Goodluck Jonathan' - Funny Music Video by October1960: 5:53pm On Feb 08, 2015
I guess you or your parents are benefiting from the mismanagement and stealing? Why else would you want an incompetent administration in office. Don't you love Nigeria? If your family and friends can take stolen money to UK or USA or Swiss Banks and then go and pray in church to clean the stolen monies, of course you want PDP to stay.

ignis:
imagine .....
APC people at work to tarnish and make mockery of our dear hard working president.

If you like, mock and make comedy music and videos of GEJ, one thing is certain.

GEJ TILL 2019
Re: 'Imagine' By 'Goodluck Jonathan' - Funny Music Video by Ivanspring(f): 6:33pm On Feb 08, 2015
OLUJOSHINS:

Unfortunately, U are right He is my President.

But I vow to continue yabing Him anytime I'm opportune to.

Stop being sentimental bro. Call the clueless one His name

My dear wake up!!! Between GMB and GEJ, GMB is actually the CLUELESS ONE.
Re: 'Imagine' By 'Goodluck Jonathan' - Funny Music Video by Nobody: 6:55pm On Feb 08, 2015
My hand on my head oooo choi
Re: 'Imagine' By 'Goodluck Jonathan' - Funny Music Video by Paschalp(m): 9:18pm On Feb 08, 2015
please someone with the idea should quote... how can I gt nairaland app on my android na... I've tried ooo
Re: 'Imagine' By 'Goodluck Jonathan' - Funny Music Video by haibe(m): 9:42pm On Feb 08, 2015
Hahaha, Emeli Sande should sign you into her record label
Re: 'Imagine' By 'Goodluck Jonathan' - Funny Music Video by ayobase(m): 6:22am On Feb 09, 2015
datguru:
It is quite disheartening, disrespectful, morally uncalled for and unacceptable how far we can go to demoralize the image of our able president. Even if the man is clueless and incompetent, why all this? I bet you, if buhari should be in the place of jonathan, by now nairaland must have been down and long forgotten, imagine doing this to buhari. Let's show our president some respect please.

Seun, what is this doing on the frontpage ? Is it for us to applaud the producers or mock our president, your president!

Enjoy the fresh air and freedom of expression while they last.
Besides, it is Democratic Government, not Military.

Clinton, Bush and Obama have suffered and suffering more than this, but everyone lives on.

Most dramas are uncalled for, but fortune and fame can be achieved via anything, thus........
Re: 'Imagine' By 'Goodluck Jonathan' - Funny Music Video by Tinyemeka(m): 2:17pm On Feb 09, 2015
Bored.

I don't even have anything to say.

The strategy employed by the Govt's opposition is puerile and tending towards childish tantrums. undecided

Ok bye.
Re: 'Imagine' By 'Goodluck Jonathan' - Funny Music Video by Aipete2(f): 5:30pm On Feb 22, 2015
Lolz, abeg leave oga jona alone oh
Re: 'Imagine' By 'Goodluck Jonathan' - Funny Music Video by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:25am On Feb 23, 2015
datguru:
It is quite disheartening, disrespectful, morally uncalled for and unacceptable how far we can go to demoralize the image of our able president. Even if the man is clueless and incompetent, why all this? I bet you, if buhari should be in the place of jonathan, by now nairaland must have been down and long forgotten, imagine doing this to buhari. Let's show our president some respect please.

Seun, what is this doing on the frontpage ? Is it for us to applaud the producers or mock our president, your president!

Do you watch tv? Especially AIT? Its filled with negative propaganda towards general buhari.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fayose Visits Fajuyi-Ojumose Flyover Bridge Construction / Truth About US Report On Boko Haram / American Based Company Set To Invest Over $10 Billion In Coastal Rail Line

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.