Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,110 members, 7,953,401 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:32 PM

The Heavy Price Nigeria Is Going To Pay By Mixing Religion And Politics - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Heavy Price Nigeria Is Going To Pay By Mixing Religion And Politics (360 Views)

Things You Should Never Ever Do Before Going To Bed / What The Heavy Rain Just Caused At Sango Otta / Aftermath Of A Heavy Downpour At Sabo, Oyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Heavy Price Nigeria Is Going To Pay By Mixing Religion And Politics by corperope: 12:01pm On Feb 07, 2015
The Nigerian clergies of today or the Muslim Imams of today will tell you the same thing if you are willing to pay enough tithes to the Church or to the Mosque and if you are able to grease the palms of the pastor who is the intercessor between you and the God they serve. It’s is all about money and the willingness of the offender or the sinner to pay. Whoever pays the piper calls the tune. Only God knows how much donation Bishop Oyedepo and Rev Father Mbaka must have received for their partisan help to Mr. President and his credulous first lady who are looking for approval from God anyway and anywhere they can find it.

I can clearly see now that Nigeria is going on a very slippery road by our tolerance level for prosperity preachers that most of our religious pastors and Imams have become. I have been watching lately on my Roku 3 device a few videos of two of our Nigerian pastors who represent the worst stereotype of these preachers. I am talking of Bishop Oyedepo of the Winners Chapel of Nigeria and Rev. Father Ejike Mbaka who have turned their bully pulpit as men of God into something else. They are busy playing with fire mixing politics with religion in Nigeria with nobody to stop them… read the full story @www.news3w..com

Re: The Heavy Price Nigeria Is Going To Pay By Mixing Religion And Politics by klodike(m): 12:17pm On Feb 07, 2015
Walahi ban Gane abun da ka rubuta ba.

Nigeria!!!!!!!!
Sai kowa party

(1) (Reply)

Urgently Need A Samsung Galaxy S3 / Say Your Mind / Fortune Ads, Where Both Members And Advertizers Benefits!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.