Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,045 members, 7,810,863 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:14 PM

OAU Students Vs INEC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OAU Students Vs INEC (858 Views)

Rivers Re-run: POLICE Vs INEC Part 3 / Npf Vs Inec / Follow Up On EKSU Students Vs Mocped Protest/riot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OAU Students Vs INEC by mack111(m): 12:30pm On Feb 07, 2015
Mass protest here in Baptist Elementary School, Ilare Sabo, Ile-Ife, Osun State.
OAU students set to disrupt the INEC training scheduled to take place today in Ife central LGA.
They alleged that having registered online to join the adhoc team to preside over the Feb 14 presidential election & others, but unfortunately, getting to the training venue, names shortlisted could barely accommodate 5% of the total number of registered students.
So far, their plot to disrupt the training is currently in progress & also successful, as NYSC corps members are been threatened to leave the premises.
Hoping this doesn't turn out to be a fight between the corps members & the students (protesters), forgetting the main reason for their agitation.

Re: OAU Students Vs INEC by lonngmann(m): 12:34pm On Feb 07, 2015
grin
Aluta against all oppression
When boys don dey calculate how to spend INEC money
Re: OAU Students Vs INEC by temitemi1(m): 12:35pm On Feb 07, 2015
Let our law enforcement take notice! GEJ till 2019!!!
Re: OAU Students Vs INEC by kheart(m): 12:43pm On Feb 07, 2015
See wahala oh, students with money sha.
Re: OAU Students Vs INEC by Tolexander: 1:14pm On Feb 07, 2015
kheart:
See wahala oh, students with money sha.
not only money issue!

Messages were sent to these students to come for training today in the mentioned school. On getting there, they didn't see their name on the list. Why won't they protest?
Re: OAU Students Vs INEC by Akon419(m): 1:18pm On Feb 07, 2015
Ogboni
Re: OAU Students Vs INEC by kheart(m): 1:30pm On Feb 07, 2015
Tolexander:
not only money issue!

Messages were sent to these students to come for training today in the mentioned school. On getting there, they didn't see their name on the list. Why won't they protest?

My guy same thing happen to me in d last election, our own even worst cos majority of d pasted where dat of the indiginesof d town.

Student started deir aluta whch lasted for hrs, me jst carry my leg come house and was furtunate to get another LG d nxt day. Dey shld just chill besides d electoral officials don't always find it easy durin d polls sef.
Re: OAU Students Vs INEC by Bishop4bella(m): 1:42pm On Feb 07, 2015
Great OAU no they carry last.
Re: OAU Students Vs INEC by mack111(m): 3:09pm On Feb 07, 2015
OAU students worry o. No training took place today. Attempts to calm the crowd piled up for space, yet to no avail.

(1) (Reply)

I'll kill 20 for Each Life Police Lost During Election Controversial mbu / Who Is More Befitting For A President In This Picture? / Five Sets Of People That Will Vote For PDP Next Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.