Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,233 members, 7,836,117 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Apc's Lies Exposed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc's Lies Exposed (757 Views)

Another APC Lies Busted (pictorial Evidence Inside) / IMF Boss Exposes APC Lies. / Buhari’s UK Trip ; APC Lies Bursted Again . Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apc's Lies Exposed by Nobody: 1:02pm On Feb 07, 2015
Apc! Now I know this party is full of liars!!!!!! Imagine people, coming to nairaland to tell outright lies that Gej was booed in redeem camp? Something I witnessed? GEJ was so much cheered even me didn't want to cheer (even though he's my candidate). At least, worship just finished and there was need to rest but the way people cheered him made me too to stand up and cheer him. He shook osinbajo, and osinbajo felt ashamed to the extent a pastor hit him on the back to cheer him? Goodluck showed maturity abeg. With all this pastor tunde bakare saga sef, its only the gullible that will still thumb for apc. Mtcheeeeew. I said all this things before abi I no talk am? Its all shows now that apc has paid a lot of people to paste likes for them here on nairaland abi? It getting clearer now! Because go to the masses, they'll tell you they don't want a jihadist but come to nairaland, you'll see likes for anti-gej comments and you'll wonder if the people who like such posts are spirits? Its getting clearer now abi?

1 Like

Re: Apc's Lies Exposed by Nobody: 1:10pm On Feb 07, 2015
missing politics with religion!!!

only God knows his true worshippers
Re: Apc's Lies Exposed by Nobody: 1:13pm On Feb 07, 2015
^^ the point is apc fans came here lying unnecessaily. Common sense no tell dem say people wey see everything go dey here? Now I know what apc stands for abi?

1 Like

Re: Apc's Lies Exposed by Nobody: 1:14pm On Feb 07, 2015
Just imagine sheer lies?

1 Like

Re: Apc's Lies Exposed by Kennywills7(m): 1:17pm On Feb 07, 2015
Apc and lies are one
One can't survive without d other
#MarchonGej

1 Like

Re: Apc's Lies Exposed by Nobody: 1:20pm On Feb 07, 2015
@kennywills7 I tell you my brother

1 Like

Re: Apc's Lies Exposed by ndcide(m): 1:45pm On Feb 07, 2015
There are lots of persons paid to promoted APC and attack any thing against them. even on radio and TV programs , their occupation is to call all stations and relate every discussion even if it doesn't align to PDP and GEJ. I can mention real names of people who call into stations using different names and saying the same thing.. the Yaks, the yasalams, the ademolas who are and the same person. plz get a real job.

same goes to others on NL.

(1) (Reply)

B’haram In New Video Vows To Defeat Multi-national Force / PDP Is Seriously Afraid Over The Coming Elections – Falana / Rep Your Presidential Candidate Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.