Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,598 members, 7,816,488 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Why Goodluck Jonathan Should Be Voted Out, Now And Fast! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Goodluck Jonathan Should Be Voted Out, Now And Fast! (1000 Views)

Why Exactly Was GEJ Voted Out? / Our Presidential Candidate Will Be Voted By All Party Members – PDP / Alleged $2.1bn Arms Deal Scam: Why Goodluck Jonathan's Silence Is Still Golden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Goodluck Jonathan Should Be Voted Out, Now And Fast! by gsainttrinity(m): 4:19pm On Feb 07, 2015
Having being a silent observer of the Nigerian political drama for a while, i hereby today have come to a conclusion why Gej is irredemably feeble and incompetent leader.
Just like many analyst have speculated that the undecided voting bloc would determine who carries the day, i think the last minute details of either Buhari or Jonathan would help shape that decision. And just like the nature of Jonathan he has started making the last secounds mistake that would break the proverbial camels back.
I know by now some may be woundering what my point is.
With the recent buzz of Inec postponing the election by six weeks, Jonathan would be sowing a seed that would cost him the presidential seat.
I read somewhere in daily times online update where the headlines read ''the presidency gives reason why feburary elections may not hold'' although after reading through the post, i discovered it was the president's aid that actually spoke, but when the president actually keeps quiet therefore giving his consent to the subject matter, i say it is a big flaw one that may anger the electorates to vote for his opponent whether they like him or not.

Why postponing the election is a bad idea from the president's camp?

I am writing in my next update, typing with a mobile that could take limited characters.
Re: Why Goodluck Jonathan Should Be Voted Out, Now And Fast! by gsainttrinity(m): 4:36pm On Feb 07, 2015
Continuation. . .

I don't know how every one is feeling the election fever, but from where i am, it is a very tense situation.
My younger sister just returned from school being given an election holiday! So you could guess the situation.
To some naive people like our excellency Gej posting the election may seem like a favor but to many it is a disaster and coming from the president himself it is catastrophic in magnitude of hurricane catrina! And here is why.
At times like this, everybody wants to face it once and get over and done with it.
Many have started travelling or planning to travel to their place of vote.
It just like a lady in that state of high during you know what, just at that moment when she is about to take off to space, the sweaty dude pulls off the plug with an excuse that goes thus '' honey you are so loud you may wake em neighbours!''
i guess the ladies knows forgiving that dude may not be possible.
This is exactly what the president wants to do. . To Leave us High and Dry!

But honestly this is not even his worst sin at this critical time.

Coming up next.. . .

1 Like

Re: Why Goodluck Jonathan Should Be Voted Out, Now And Fast! by gsainttrinity(m): 4:59pm On Feb 07, 2015
Continues. . . . .

The reasons for which the election should be postponed is ridiculous and outrightly stupid, which highlights in bold the many failures of our dear president. Bless his poor soul.
One reason being the inability to distributes the PVC!
I mean for bleeps sake! How is this a problem!

I remember when registration was taking place, some government gave up to three days holiday for registration, why not repeat the same action!
Make it a week, if that would guarantee that everybody gets his or her own. Is this a problem that requires postponing an election?
The answer is no, it simply shows that the president is not innovative, committed, focused and very pessimistic. That would readily make an anthill into a mountain. Little wonder Boko haram is this big a threat!

Secoundly which is downrightly unbelievable is ''for the AU forces to come to Nigeria and secure the north east!'' in six weeks! Fellow Nigerians and Nairalanders, is'nt this the height of cluelesness?

What Nigeria could not do in six years, she expect magician AU troops to do in six fucking weeks.

And if these 7500 strong men could not do it? What happens? Wait!, right? . . Clap for the commander in chief.

This guy should just pack his things quietly and leave.

BUHARI! well i just think Goodluck handed you the key to Aso rock on a platter of Gold. Not that he actually deserves it. .

1 Like

Re: Why Goodluck Jonathan Should Be Voted Out, Now And Fast! by PhockPhockMan: 5:11pm On Feb 07, 2015
gsainttrinity:
Continues. . . . .

The reasons for which the election should be postponed is ridiculous and outrightly stupid, which highlights in bold the many failures of our dear president. Bless his poor soul.
One reason being the inability to distributes the PVC!
I mean for bleeps sake! How is this a problem!

I remember when registration was taking place, some government gave up to three days holiday for registration, why not repeat the same action!
Make it a week, if that would guarantee that everybody gets his or her own. Is this a problem that requires postponing an election?
The answer is no, it simply shows that the president is not innovative, committed, focused and very pessimistic. That would readily make an anthill into a mountain. Little wonder Boko haram is this big a threat!

Secoundly which is downrightly unbelievable is ''for the AU forces to come to Nigeria and secure the north east!'' in six weeks! Fellow Nigerians and Nairalanders, is'nt this the height of cluelesness?

What Nigeria could not do in six years, she expect magician AU troops to do in six fucking weeks.

And if these 7500 strong men could not do it? What happens? Wait!, right? . . Clap for the commander in chief.

This guy should just pack his things quietly and leave.

BUHARI! well i just think Goodluck handed you the key to Aso rock on a platter of Gold. Not that he actually deserves it. .

Re: Why Goodluck Jonathan Should Be Voted Out, Now And Fast! by gsainttrinity(m): 5:19pm On Feb 07, 2015
Finally imagine if thousands of people comes to protesting the postpoment of elections against a government they are supposed to vote for..
Tell me how they would come back to vote for it again!

Jonathan should not be decieved by the other six presidential aspirants., those ones are clowns who are very sure they can't get more than one vote, sincerely they have nothing to lose while Jonathan have everything to lose.

I rest my case, i only wish the voice of reasoning gets to who needs them most.

Thank you for reading!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Goodluck Jonathan Should Be Voted Out, Now And Fast! by gsainttrinity(m): 5:22pm On Feb 07, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

lol, tell that to Jonathan after he losses the election come whatever date he chooses.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Goodluck Jonathan Should Be Voted Out, Now And Fast! by rej00: 7:16pm On Feb 07, 2015
gsainttrinity:
Finally imagine if thousands of people comes to protesting the postpoment of elections against a government they are supposed to vote for..
Tell me how they would come back to vote for it again!

Jonathan should not be decieved by the other six presidential aspirants., those ones are clowns who are very sure they can't get more than one vote, sincerely they have nothing to lose while Jonathan have everything to lose.

I rest my case, i only wish the voice of reasoning gets to who needs them most.

Thank you for reading!
Re: Why Goodluck Jonathan Should Be Voted Out, Now And Fast! by rej00: 7:20pm On Feb 07, 2015
shame on pdp and jonathan!

Nigeria to have stable light 2013 what happens, it has been postponed to 2017

jonathan keeps postponing everything?

#Ihavedecided #jonathanmustgo

1 Like

Re: Why Goodluck Jonathan Should Be Voted Out, Now And Fast! by gsainttrinity(m): 7:45pm On Feb 07, 2015
rej00:
shame on pdp and jonathan!

Nigeria to have stable light 2013 what happens, it has been postponed to 2017

jonathan keeps postponing everything?

#Ihavedecided #jonathanmustgo

shame on PDP. . . #jonamustgo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Goodluck Jonathan Should Be Voted Out, Now And Fast! by mickeymimi: 7:46pm On Feb 07, 2015
INEC weighs six-week election delay

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/02/inec-weighs-six-week-election-delay/

PDP is only trying to use INEC to postpone the unavoidable disaster day. We can see that this delay is nothing but PDP tricks. As the security expert tells us, using BH as an excuse for postponement makes no sense. What they could not achieve in 6years, they want to do in 6weeks.
"Dasuki had told INEC that operations against Boko Haram militants meant the military will be unable to provide adequate security for the February 14 vote."
So it is not really about enabling all voters to collect their PVC. What gives the President the impression that the Military would have finished with Boko Haram before the postponed date? Did the Boko Haram battle start only yesterday or few weeks ago?
Re: Why Goodluck Jonathan Should Be Voted Out, Now And Fast! by gsainttrinity(m): 9:42pm On Feb 07, 2015
mickeymimi:
INEC weighs six-week election delay

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/02/inec-weighs-six-week-election-delay/

PDP is only trying to use INEC to postpone the unavoidable disaster day. We can see that this delay is nothing but PDP tricks. As the security expert tells us, using BH as an excuse for postponement makes no sense. What they could not achieve in 6years, they want to do in 6weeks.
"Dasuki had told INEC that operations against Boko Haram militants meant the military will be unable to provide adequate security for the February 14 vote."
So it is not really about enabling all voters to collect their PVC. What gives the President the impression that the Military would have finished with Boko Haram before the postponed date? Did the Boko Haram battle start only yesterday or few weeks ago?

unfortunately, they (PDP) just angered the conscience of the large undecided voters i.e those who never supported buhari but was undecided about jonathan.

WELL, PDP and Jonathan can go to blazes for all i care!
At this point, its anything but Jonathan. Even an slowpoke could be considered.

Lol, i am very unhappy about this postponment. A lot of business permutation are pending waiting the outcome of election.

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson And Her Daughter Purity Travels On A Train. See Cute Photos / Read: What Femi Fani-kayode Said About President Goodluck Jonathan / GEJ's Chatham House Protest Disaster - My Story By Rose Peter Graham (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.