Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,407 members, 7,861,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:34 AM

Rigging Of Ekiti Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rigging Of Ekiti Election (523 Views)

Shameless Rigging Of Kogi Election Exposed - Pic / How Rufus Akeju Coordinated The Rigging Of Oyo State Elections / How Obanikoro, Fayose, Uba & Momoh Rigged Ekiti Election- Saharareporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rigging Of Ekiti Election by sesanojo: 4:34pm On Feb 07, 2015
Even without rigging, PDP would have won the election. I am from Ekiti and i knew the preponderance of opinion then and as such rigging or no rigging, Fayose or Opeyemi Bamidele of LP would have won. Ekiti people actually decided on who to vote for between Fayose and Bamidele. Fayemi was never an issue. I listened to the recorded conversations of the personalities involved in the plan by the PDP backed by Federal power to rig the election and came to the conclusion that even if Fayemi had been popular he would have lost The plot was too thick to fail. I advise the custodian of the recorded message to make it into CD and mass produce it for free distribution to the people. Regardless of the denial by Obanikoro and fayose, the production was too real to be false.

My fear for the moment are:
1. Regratably enough. if the Presidency could be involved, despite the presidency's slogan of free election, what is the hope for The on coming election,

2. Can we have a free and and fair election in Nigeria in this generation.

. According to Adeboye, he said politicians are liars and therefore there is nobody to be trusted.

4. Nigerain and politicians don't fear God. grin
Re: Rigging Of Ekiti Election by Caseless: 4:50pm On Feb 07, 2015
If u think fayemi could have lost without rigging , then, why didn't the FG/PDP and their allies allow him to lose honorably? This doesn't make sense to me. For the fact that they rigged and, did not allow the process to go smoothly, you cant say who could have won again cos we have a compromised election.
Re: Rigging Of Ekiti Election by nicklaus40: 5:14pm On Feb 07, 2015
I agree with u dat if it was free and fair fayemi would av lost but y not gv dem a level playing ground

(1) (Reply)

I Don’t Need Your Support, Jonathan Tells Economist Magazine / Thinktank International Crisis Group: Nigeria’s Elections: A Perilous Postponeme / Did Pastor Adeboye Intentionally Did This To Jonathan? See Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.