Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,452 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Jonathan With Pastor Lazarus Muoka At The Lord's Chosen Today (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan With Pastor Lazarus Muoka At The Lord's Chosen Today (photos) (45276 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Jonathan With Abu Ali In Baga, Borno / Osinbajo Visits Pastor Lazarus Muoka (LORD Choosen Church) / Lazarus Muoka Of Chosen Prays for Jonathan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan With Pastor Lazarus Muoka At The Lord's Chosen Today (photos) by spott(m): 4:36pm On Feb 07, 2015
President Jonathan with Pastor Lazarus Muoka at The Lord's Chosen Charismatic Revival Ministry in Lagos today.

https://mobile.twitter.com/abati1990/media/grid

15 Likes

Re: Jonathan With Pastor Lazarus Muoka At The Lord's Chosen Today (photos) by maclatunji: 4:39pm On Feb 07, 2015
It is obvious that President. Jonathan is desperate. Lazarus Muoka?

150 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Jonathan With Pastor Lazarus Muoka At The Lord's Chosen Today (photos) by SeverusSnape(m): 4:40pm On Feb 07, 2015
Wow!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan With Pastor Lazarus Muoka At The Lord's Chosen Today (photos) by mrofficial(m): 4:42pm On Feb 07, 2015
Sinking man. When is he going to visit Sat Guru Maharaji?

183 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Jonathan With Pastor Lazarus Muoka At The Lord's Chosen Today (photos) by Tolexander: 4:43pm On Feb 07, 2015
I can see somebody rigorously and desperately looking up to God for miracle!

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jonathan With Pastor Lazarus Muoka At The Lord's Chosen Today (photos) by maclatunji: 4:44pm On Feb 07, 2015
mrofficial:

#LOL

We are Marching for Change in March.

40 Likes

Re: Jonathan With Pastor Lazarus Muoka At The Lord's Chosen Today (photos) by spott(m): 4:45pm On Feb 07, 2015
Soon GEJ will fly to vatican to meet Pope Francis... desperation to the highest level

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan With Pastor Lazarus Muoka At The Lord's Chosen Today (photos) by KwoiZabo(m): 4:45pm On Feb 07, 2015
In as much as I don't fancy what the president is doing, what he is doing still works cos it's one man one vote. He doesn't need all these to earn my vote but my vote I still one out of the 15-25 million he needs. Most Nigerians are shallow thinkers thats also the reason why Buhari runs with pastors thinking that a Pastor as running mate will neutralize his extremism. My 2 cents.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan With Pastor Lazarus Muoka At The Lord's Chosen Today (photos) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Feb 07, 2015
God bless President GEJ. Democracy is all about interest. That we don't support one party should not make you see me as an enemy to attack me in any way. It is thing of choice. We shall overcome in Jesus name, Amen!

17 Likes

Re: Jonathan With Pastor Lazarus Muoka At The Lord's Chosen Today (photos) by Tolexander: 4:46pm On Feb 07, 2015
mrofficial:
probably next week. Cos Olumbah Olumbah seems to be on his itinerary tomorrow!

32 Likes

Re: Jonathan With Pastor Lazarus Muoka At The Lord's Chosen Today (photos) by blackjack21(m): 4:47pm On Feb 07, 2015
Reminds me of one movie I watched;

Desperado

SAI.... You know the rest, don't you?
gringringrin

65 Likes

Re: Jonathan With Pastor Lazarus Muoka At The Lord's Chosen Today (photos) by blackjack21(m): 4:51pm On Feb 07, 2015
mrofficial:

Next week. He also said you will accompany him. Remember, don't wear your blue pant oo. gringrin

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan With Pastor Lazarus Muoka At The Lord's Chosen Today (photos) by hazyfm1: 6:50pm On Feb 07, 2015
[size=18pt]When is he visiting OKIJA SHRINE??[/size]

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan With Pastor Lazarus Muoka At The Lord's Chosen Today (photos) by fpeter(f): 6:50pm On Feb 07, 2015
I hear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan With Pastor Lazarus Muoka At The Lord's Chosen Today (photos) by bwgist: 6:50pm On Feb 07, 2015
which one is unofficial

BREAKING NEWS: Elections Being Rescheduled to March 28, April 11>> http://bwgist.com/politics/elections-rescheduled-march-28-april-11/
Re: Jonathan With Pastor Lazarus Muoka At The Lord's Chosen Today (photos) by scribble: 6:51pm On Feb 07, 2015
El presidente
Re: Jonathan With Pastor Lazarus Muoka At The Lord's Chosen Today (photos) by rubii09: 6:51pm On Feb 07, 2015
Playing the religion card. Smh

1 Like

Re: Jonathan With Pastor Lazarus Muoka At The Lord's Chosen Today (photos) by Maczeelly(m): 6:52pm On Feb 07, 2015
Next place for gej to visit is

OKIJA SHRINE

SMH

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan With Pastor Lazarus Muoka At The Lord's Chosen Today (photos) by gurunlocker: 6:52pm On Feb 07, 2015
nigeria problem don turn my president hair from black to white

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan With Pastor Lazarus Muoka At The Lord's Chosen Today (photos) by OYINBOGOJU(m): 6:52pm On Feb 07, 2015
This man has ran out of good advisers

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan With Pastor Lazarus Muoka At The Lord's Chosen Today (photos) by cust0mized13: 6:52pm On Feb 07, 2015
Jonathan is finished

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan With Pastor Lazarus Muoka At The Lord's Chosen Today (photos) by axeman10(m): 6:52pm On Feb 07, 2015
The elections may as well not hold until the major participants complete their junketing to all churches, mosques and marabouts.

Given the excuses, I expect the CIC of the armed forces to be in the war zone not gallivanting around churches in Nigeria. Then and only then will I support the postponement 100%.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan With Pastor Lazarus Muoka At The Lord's Chosen Today (photos) by Francon(f): 6:52pm On Feb 07, 2015
Hello!

Pls kindly like my picture on this link to make us win a sum! I Want to start up an initiative with it! https://www.facebook.com/GIGMOTORS/photos/a.217928821606202.55697.217054755026942/840441626021582/?type=1&theater! Thanks

God bless u all

1 Like

Re: Jonathan With Pastor Lazarus Muoka At The Lord's Chosen Today (photos) by DickDastardly(m): 6:52pm On Feb 07, 2015
maclatunji:
It is obvious that President. Jonathan is desperate. Lazarus Muoka?
Whats with the question mark to Lazarus Muoka's name? Funny how you feel cool yapping off about other people's religion and their preachers while you stay quarantined in your Islamic section insisting others must embrace your Allah and his prophet before comming in.

@ topic
He has the right to go where ever he is welcome. cool

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jonathan With Pastor Lazarus Muoka At The Lord's Chosen Today (photos) by cust0mized13: 6:52pm On Feb 07, 2015
Why
Re: Jonathan With Pastor Lazarus Muoka At The Lord's Chosen Today (photos) by UrennaNkoli(f): 6:52pm On Feb 07, 2015
This man already knows he has failed and his tenure and tyranny will be ending this month. That's why he's going from church to church looking and seeking for prayers and forgiveness of sins. I'll be expecting you in my church tomorrow mr man, we'll welcome you with warm hearts.

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan With Pastor Lazarus Muoka At The Lord's Chosen Today (photos) by condralbede(m): 6:53pm On Feb 07, 2015
chosen mobol.... This ppl sabi fight eh!

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan With Pastor Lazarus Muoka At The Lord's Chosen Today (photos) by tkaymuo(m): 6:53pm On Feb 07, 2015
[b]Fellow compatriots the time has come again to decide our future and the future of our generation even yet unborn.

[/b]In about a week from now, we will be taking a decision to determine how things will play out in our lives in the next four years and beyond.

Have you decided on who you want to trust in handling the Security, Economy, Youth Development, Healthcare, Education, and General improvement of the affairs of Nigeria and its citizens? If you haven’t now is the time to realize something.

1) We trusted the last 6years into the hands of a man who people felt his “luck” might bring Luck to the land because of the way he has always risen to power but unfortunately, one man’s favour from God isn’t enough to bring about solution to the land.

2) A man who travels abroad for the slightest flu while ignoring the healthcare system of the entire nation

3) A man whose 6years in power could boast of ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

4) A man whose campaign was based on personal attacks on his opponent about events that too place OVER 30YEARS AGAIN. Whereas can not boast of achieving anything in the last 6years.

5) A man who claims he doesn’t give a DAMN about not declaring his assets and also claims STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION

6) A man who gallivants with corrupt past and present individuals while ignoring honest and upright individuals in the land.

7) A man who can defend supposed militants in the October 1st Abuja bomb attack only to come several years later to LIE that the same militants he defended years back attempted to kill him just because the militants are not in support of his government.

8 ) A man whose wife controls almost all critical national issues. Fellow Nigerians ask yourself this question and be honest about it; “can Michael Obama debate of political, security, and governance issue in America? But yet we see nothing wrong in Patience Jonathan peddling into national issues.

9) A man whose ONLY achievement in 6years is boasting of some outdated railway construction that 98% of the Nigerian population do not make use of.

10) A man who under his watch Nigeria can’t boast of a National Carrier yet he has 5 presidential jet to his name and has helped all his associated acquire theirs.

11) A country that sells forms to unemployed Nigerians only to DUPE the same JOBLESS youths as neither the government or the agencies have any job for the youths.

12) A country whose Universities were close for over 6 months and polytechnics for over a year.

13) A country whose medical health workers go on strike all year round leading to millions of people’s sudden death.

14) A country whose citizens die in their thousands on a weekly basis without the president saying or doing absolutely nothing yet the same president sends messages to a country who lost JUST 5 citizens.

15) A president who has emptied the countries foreign reserve and yet cooks up report to hide his elicit acts

The list is endless my fellow Nigerians. This is the time to end all religious and ethnic sentiments and vote in an upright man.
A man who has NO TRACE of any corruption activities and whose associates have all performed averagely well as governors in their various states.

LETS BE WISE. OUR FUTURE IS AT STAKE. WE CAN’T AFFORD TO WASTE THE NEXT FOUR YEARS AGAIN.

VOTE OUT JONATHAN EBELE AZIKIWE BECAUSE WE HAVE TESTED HIM AND HE PROVED HE ISN’T A MAN TO GIVE A SECOND CHANCE TO

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jonathan With Pastor Lazarus Muoka At The Lord's Chosen Today (photos) by Ilekeh(f): 6:53pm On Feb 07, 2015
Nigerians are being duped by rice bags pastors.

GEJ needs to stop mixing religion and politics. if Buhari was to seek prayer in the Mosque, PDP will accuse him of Islamicizing Nigeria.

PDP continues to divide Nigeria along religious and ethnic lines.

Stop dirtying the house of the Lord with politics.

He has yet to visit

1. Babalawo.....he's excluding traditionalists

2. Mosque.......he's excluding Muslims

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan With Pastor Lazarus Muoka At The Lord's Chosen Today (photos) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Feb 07, 2015
fpeter:
I hear
am crushing on you can I have your contact?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Okezie Ikpeazu And Wife, Nkechi Dedicates Set Of Twins (Photos) / Lagos Police Arrest 53-Year-Old Woman With Laminated INEC Materials (Photo) / Senator Nunieh And His Bride, Rose Ijeoma Dancing At Their Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.