Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,168 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

The Webmasters - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / The Webmasters (984 Views)

To The Webmasters / Hello Webmasters Guess Which Platform This Blog Is On? / I Need The Book_from The Webmasters Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Webmasters by answerspls: 5:07pm On Feb 07, 2015
pls webmasters help me to explain how the internet works as it has to do with the money we pay for megabytes. who eats the money from the subscribers and how does the money get back to bloggers like nairaland or Linda and the others. thanks
Re: The Webmasters by hilaryiwens05: 6:10pm On Feb 07, 2015
Jiso Krist of onitsha shocked shocked shocked shocked embarassed

Re: The Webmasters by Nobody: 6:35pm On Feb 07, 2015
Woooot? Are u for real?
Re: The Webmasters by donsheddy1(m): 7:48pm On Feb 07, 2015
My brothers, I get this kind of comments a lot from my village brothers. I can't say much jare - story for the dogs
Re: The Webmasters by jaybossYBNL(m): 5:48am On Feb 08, 2015
hilaryiwens05:
abeg you wan kill person, people dey wonder y I de laugh here o, there's nothing someone won't see on nairaland

1 Like

Re: The Webmasters by jaybossYBNL(m): 5:50am On Feb 08, 2015
answerspls:
pls webmasters help me to explain how the internet works as it has to do with the money we pay for megabytes. who eats the money from the subscribers and how does the money get back to bloggers like nairaland or Linda and the others. thanks
Your ISP deducts the mb and opens the web page for you, the money can not get back to Linda Ikeji and co rather they make money from ads. I hope you understand?
Re: The Webmasters by luigiajah(m): 6:46am On Feb 08, 2015
Geez... Wahala Dy Oh..
Re: The Webmasters by hilaryiwens05: 8:33am On Feb 08, 2015
I tire ooooo
jaybossYBNL:

abeg you wan kill person, people dey wonder y I de laugh here o, there's nothing someone won't see on nairaland
Re: The Webmasters by answerspls: 8:47am On Feb 10, 2015
hilaryiwens05:
mikketech:
Woooot? Are u for real?
donsheddy1:
My brothers, I get this kind of comments a lot from my village brothers. I can't say much jare - story for the dogs
jaybossYBNL:

jaybossYBNL:

luigiajah:
Geez... Wahala Dy Oh..

hilaryiwens05:
I tire ooooo
luigiajah:
Geez... Wahala Dy Oh..

I don't understand what is funny about the post
Re: The Webmasters by hilaryiwens05: 8:59am On Feb 10, 2015
answerspls:

I guess u are a newbie...but let me explain.
wen u pay for data subscription, the money goes to ur network provider. Linda (God help her becus if I check her. only God know Wat will happen) gets her money from advert placed on her blog and other affiliate marketing like adsense, etc
Re: The Webmasters by donsheddy1(m): 9:18am On Feb 10, 2015
The OP I guess is from planet saturn.
Re: The Webmasters by jaybossYBNL(m): 9:50am On Feb 10, 2015
answerspls:

why won't it be funny? don't you see my answer?

Re: The Webmasters by answerspls: 4:07pm On Jun 14, 2015
jaybossYBNL:

Your ISP deducts the mb and opens the web page for you, the money can not get back to Linda Ikeji and co rather they make money from ads. I hope you understand?
MORE CONTRIBUTIONS

(1) (Reply)

Forum Marketing - Can It Really Be Outsourced? / ......the 30 Set Of People That Make Up Nairaland.... / Any Wordpress User In Asaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.