Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,535 members, 7,861,551 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:18 PM

Message From APC To Their Supporters - Twitter Handle(pic) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Message From APC To Their Supporters - Twitter Handle(pic) (39157 Views)

Saraki Has Removed APC From His Official Twitter Handle(photo) / I Don’t Deserve This From APC Because I Helped Them To Power, Says Ex-nsa Dasuki / Details From APC Press Conference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Message From APC To Their Supporters - Twitter Handle(pic) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Feb 07, 2015
butanep:
There is full indication that the election will be postponed. We all know the party behind the postponement of the election.
The APC can't be frightened by the postponement . They are moving with the speed of light.
This is the statement from APC twitter handle @ pic

Apc Chair said they should not postpone it..... even by one hour
grin
butanep:
There is full indication that the election will be postponed. We all know the party behind the postponement of the election.
The APC can't be frightened by the postponement . They are moving with the speed of light.
This is the statement from APC twitter handle @ pic

Apc Chair said they should not postpone it..... even by one hour (Lwkmd)
Re: Message From APC To Their Supporters - Twitter Handle(pic) by meforyou1(m): 9:58pm On Feb 07, 2015
44% of the registered Nigerians don't have their PVCs, as we speak, elections can't be conducted in 4 states-borno, adamawa, yobe and gombe. Are janjaweedean APC rogues daft or what?

1 Like

Re: Message From APC To Their Supporters - Twitter Handle(pic) by Btruth: 10:09pm On Feb 07, 2015
Anywhere ki Jonathan run to, a ba iya e je sha nii! Egberun Samu e, kole sa month Olorun lowo. If he like, let him postponed it till January next....he will still be send back to Otuoke. Shameful people.
Re: Message From APC To Their Supporters - Twitter Handle(pic) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Feb 07, 2015
we don't want it to be march4buhari,we want Febhuari
Re: Message From APC To Their Supporters - Twitter Handle(pic) by AreaFada2: 10:09pm On Feb 07, 2015
BigB11:
PDP and the Otuoke fisherman just don't get it...We deserve great leader to lead our country... and not just an ok leader.

We are simply sick and tired of a weak leader that no one respects.
Whether the election is today, tomorrow or next month, together we stand;
Jonathan shall be replaced.

I guess, more time for sycophants to make more money, while they tell Jonathan that he's loved by all Nigerians.

Nigeria will raise again.

All those brutal & STRONG DICTATORS of over 40years, where did they get Nigeria? Or Nigeria became an advanced country during Abacha's time?

Nigeria is a place where loud mouth brutes and dictators are respected. If therefore people's programming from decades of dictatorial rule make them to have no respect for a civilised, educated, urbane and law-abiding leader, it is Nigeria's headache.

Eventually everyone gets what he deserves and wishes for.
Re: Message From APC To Their Supporters - Twitter Handle(pic) by AreaFada2: 10:18pm On Feb 07, 2015
meforyou1:
44% of the registered Nigerians don't have their PVCs, as we speak, elections can't be conducted in 4 states-borno, adamawa, yobe and gombe. Are janjaweedean APC rogues daft or what?

Like Brooking Insitution said: The only thing APC people stand for is Anti-Jonathanism, much of it fuelled bt closet-bigotry.
It doesn't matter how ridiculous an idea is, if it's anti-Jonathan, then it's a gospel. Very funny set of people.
Hausa-Fulani in addition want power back in the North.

Some South-West leaders believe if you please Hausa-Fulani enough, you might just be lucky and get crumbs from their table.

2 Likes

Re: Message From APC To Their Supporters - Twitter Handle(pic) by Switpal(m): 10:22pm On Feb 07, 2015
MichaelSokoto:

Mbanu!
Put ya pinture dia fes b4 I clicku "like" dia grin
lol....

1 Like

Re: Message From APC To Their Supporters - Twitter Handle(pic) by 100Cents: 10:27pm On Feb 07, 2015
twaintoy:
Change noni.... if dem like make dem postpone am to December 25, it's still gonna be Buhari.

CHANGE!!!!!!!!

How much change are they owing you ?

Make we hea word..

1 Like

Re: Message From APC To Their Supporters - Twitter Handle(pic) by zoomzu(f): 10:56pm On Feb 07, 2015
Together we shall #MARCH4CHANGE. GEJ winning 2015 poll will be #APRILFOOL4PDPigs. Sai Bubari.
Re: Message From APC To Their Supporters - Twitter Handle(pic) by mizvee(f): 11:08pm On Feb 07, 2015
Oh plz! Who cares if u is xtian??!!
Pedagogue:
I hope many Nigerians realise what is going on!!! If you don't, please check the following:

1. The first person that publicly asked/advised that the election be postponed is DASUKI, GEJ's appointee.

2. INEC has always maintained that it is ready for the election.

3. The reasons that have been given by PDP for the postponement are: Poor distribution of PVC and Insecurity.

A) ON PVCs, it is public knowledge that All APC states declared public holidays to encourage the collection of PVCs.
However, this did not have the desired effect because many Nigerians work in the private sector and they only recognise FG holidays. So, let's ask ourselves this question: IF THE FG GENUINELY WANT NIGERIANS TO COLLECT PVCs, WHY IS IT DIFFICULT TO DECLARE A PUBLIC HOLIDAY?

B) ON INSECURITY: The Army says they need time to quell Boko haram so that people in the NORTH EAST will be able to vote. Tell me, can they they do in 4 months what they could not do in four years? This is the same military that declared that boko haram will be no more by October, 2013.
[/color]
NIGERIANS, THINK!!! This postponement is being pushed by the presidency because the handwriting of their defeat is on the wall. This is why they need time to:

1. Stop APC's momentum;
2. Finish off Buhari with propanganda...if you need evidence, You just need to watch AIT
3 Stop APC's financial capacity to contest effectively. Or don't you know that more money will be required if the election is postponed!!!

Check INEC's website, you will see that the states with the lowest number of PVCs are Ogun, Osun, Oyo and Lagos. If anything at all, APC ought to be pushing for postponement; not PDP.
But they know, just like many of us, that even if one million people VOTE, APC will still win.

Regardless of whatever, I am a Xtian and my vote is for Buhari any day, any time.

1 Like

Re: Message From APC To Their Supporters - Twitter Handle(pic) by Bimffo(m): 11:28pm On Feb 07, 2015
#MARCH4BUHARI
Re: Message From APC To Their Supporters - Twitter Handle(pic) by kenny987(f): 11:50pm On Feb 07, 2015
Pedagogue:
I hope many Nigerians realise what is going on!!! If you don't, please check the following:

1. The first person that publicly asked/advised that the election be postponed is DASUKI, GEJ's appointee.

2. INEC has always maintained that it is ready for the election.

3. The reasons that have been given by PDP for the postponement are: Poor distribution of PVC and Insecurity.

A) ON PVCs, it is public knowledge that All APC states declared public holidays to encourage the collection of PVCs.
However, this did not have the desired effect because many Nigerians work in the private sector and they only recognise FG holidays. So, let's ask ourselves this question: IF THE FG GENUINELY WANT NIGERIANS TO COLLECT PVCs, WHY IS IT DIFFICULT TO DECLARE A PUBLIC HOLIDAY?

B) ON INSECURITY: The Army says they need time to quell Boko haram so that people in the NORTH EAST will be able to vote. Tell me, can they they do in 4 months what they could not do in four years? This is the same military that declared that boko haram will be no more by October, 2013.
[/color]
NIGERIANS, THINK!!! This postponement is being pushed by the presidency because the handwriting of their defeat is on the wall. This is why they need time to:

1. Stop APC's momentum;
2. Finish off Buhari with propanganda...if you need evidence, You just need to watch AIT
3 Stop APC's financial capacity to contest effectively. Or don't you know that more money will be required if the election is postponed!!!

Check INEC's website, you will see that the states with the lowest number of PVCs are Ogun, Osun, Oyo and Lagos. If anything at all, APC ought to be pushing for postponement; not PDP.
But they know, just like many of us, that even if one million people VOTE, APC will still win.

Regardless of whatever, I am a Xtian and my vote is for Buhari any day, any time.

Funny that you can take out time and type all of these but the word 'Christian' is just too long so you'd rather 'X' out the "Christ" you claim to be like ie Christian...how nice!
Re: Message From APC To Their Supporters - Twitter Handle(pic) by madgoat(m): 11:52pm On Feb 07, 2015
Jona d mastermind behind diz election postponement. undecided
Re: Message From APC To Their Supporters - Twitter Handle(pic) by donJ2(m): 4:21am On Feb 08, 2015
Nigerian Youths amaze me

I never believed in gej untill my broke graduate friend won N10mill via youwin and nw hez doin well...

4me and my family, I hv decided to vote som1 dat has d youths intrest @ hrt

...a 75yr old cant give dat, ask ebonyi state youths

Gej z weak, but I must make my own 10mill dis year and for d next four years all my siblings will....

....Apc and pdp parties in Nigeria r just lik chelsea and man utd, when u sign a dull player frm man u to chelsea, it dznt make him a good player.

Yes I wish der wer more capable hands to compete with gej, buh I dnt trust d Apc...'Aggrieved Pdp congress'

Those pdp dudes that defected hv bin dribbling us under pdp, nw they hv changed club to apc, to dribble us der...ok ooo

Diaris god oooo!!!
Re: Message From APC To Their Supporters - Twitter Handle(pic) by ceejay4real(m): 7:27am On Feb 08, 2015
Richard6:
Power speaks and power passes power. When PDP speaks, things happen and so shall it be. When it was first said, all these APC e-touts were ranting that it wont happen and i said that all these empty rantings would be in vain once GEJ decides.

So you are supporting civilian dictatorship abi? SMH 4 you!
Re: Message From APC To Their Supporters - Twitter Handle(pic) by runtinx: 11:15am On Feb 08, 2015
Samchelsea:
Chai Oga Jonathan don spoil market for APSHYTE upon all the money them don waste repackaging the old cargo/reTIRED general, now they will have to go world bank to borrow more money grin
See them big for notin fools. They will surely fail @APC
Re: Message From APC To Their Supporters - Twitter Handle(pic) by iaatmguy(m): 12:54pm On Feb 08, 2015
Obiagelli:
Most importantly, no protests, no violence
a true Nigerian . No partisanship
Re: Message From APC To Their Supporters - Twitter Handle(pic) by 2ray4sure: 2:19pm On Feb 08, 2015
BigB11:
PDP and the Otuoke fisherman just don't get it...We deserve great leader to lead our country... and not just an ok leader.

We are simply sick and tired of a weak leader that no one respects.
Whether the election is today, tomorrow or next month, together we stand;
Jonathan shall be replaced.

I guess, more time for sycophants to make more money, while they tell Jonathan that he's loved by all Nigerians.

Nigeria will raise again.
Buahri. is a very strong leader that was y he was dethroned.
Re: Message From APC To Their Supporters - Twitter Handle(pic) by ngoziiwenofu1: 2:42pm On Feb 08, 2015
whatever you like, write on your twitter handle. GEJ will win. PDP will win
Re: Message From APC To Their Supporters - Twitter Handle(pic) by ighodalonosa(m): 5:12pm On Feb 08, 2015
kai BUHARI

SAI GOODMARCH

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is $1 To N500 Ok?: Nigerians Protest At CBN Headqueters, Abuja (Photos) / Fayemi: Why I Didn’t Campaign For APC During Edo Governorship Election / Northern Traders Call-Off Strike, Say FG Agreed To Pay N4.75bn Compensation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.