Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:30 PM

Deadlock As INEC Recs Give Jega Conditions For Poll Shift - PremiumTimes - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deadlock As INEC Recs Give Jega Conditions For Poll Shift - PremiumTimes (49181 Views)

Senate Suspends Confirmation Of 27 INEC RECs Over Magu's Leadership of EFCC / INEC Chiefs Got Diezani’s N23.3b For Poll / 2016 Budget: Presidency, NASS Break Deadlock As VP Osinbajo Heads Monitoring Com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deadlock As INEC Recs Give Jega Conditions For Poll Shift - PremiumTimes by Nobody: 10:37pm On Feb 07, 2015
WENGERNOMICS:

Massive Pressure.

But the most honorable thing for him to do is to make a statement that he would only postpone the elections for 4 weeks and any-other attempt to arm-twist him ......he should voluntarily resign and smartly sneak out of the country
hahahaha. Jega isnt a coward
Re: Deadlock As INEC Recs Give Jega Conditions For Poll Shift - PremiumTimes by darediamond(m): 10:38pm On Feb 07, 2015
grin
Yeeeparipa!
U235weapongrade:
Wetin turn Iwu to "wuru Wuru", no go turn jega to "jaga jaga"...
Re: Deadlock As INEC Recs Give Jega Conditions For Poll Shift - PremiumTimes by Missy89(f): 10:38pm On Feb 07, 2015
Edi leleyi o *in Fayose's rigging voice*
Re: Deadlock As INEC Recs Give Jega Conditions For Poll Shift - PremiumTimes by armadeo(m): 10:43pm On Feb 07, 2015
CyberTerrorist:
you are still a leaner...you are still looking for guarantee.. grin grin..chai, naija boys no get brain I swear grin

you be real terrorist.

that guy slow sha grin grin
Re: Deadlock As INEC Recs Give Jega Conditions For Poll Shift - PremiumTimes by clevvermind(m): 10:43pm On Feb 07, 2015
Themaingate:

MY PEOPLE PERISH BECAUSE THEY LACK WISDOM

COMMON SENSE CAN NEVER BE COMMON

POSTPONEMENT OR NO POSTPONEMENT PRESIDENT BUHARI SHALL OCCUPY THE SEAT OF POWER COME MAY 29
gringrin best joke of the year.
Re: Deadlock As INEC Recs Give Jega Conditions For Poll Shift - PremiumTimes by CyberTerrorist: 10:44pm On Feb 07, 2015
tintingz:
Read your post again and tell me the person with no brain and reasoning.

Guarantee : 1. provide a formal assurance, especially that certain conditions will be fulfilled relating to a product, service, or transaction.

2. promise with certainty.

If the PDPoo and the chief security can't assure the above statement then there is no reason for the election to be postpone.
stay there and wait for assurance...empty brain grin grin...They are telling you what you want to hear..when the new election date come, the amala and ewedu is already done and will be served hot on an expensive imported breakable plate.. grin grin...I hope you will have the courage to eat it wink...Fish brain grin
Re: Deadlock As INEC Recs Give Jega Conditions For Poll Shift - PremiumTimes by darediamond(m): 10:48pm On Feb 07, 2015
He fogot put question mark self.
Chai Iwu to "wuru wuru" and Jega to "jaga jaga"!
What transformation!
They call for it anyways.
MASTERCC:
[code][/code]
Nigerian's get bad mouth ooo
Re: Deadlock As INEC Recs Give Jega Conditions For Poll Shift - PremiumTimes by mbulela: 10:55pm On Feb 07, 2015
doctokwus:
The security chiefs won't give INEC any guarantees because they can't guarantee any,but particularly because issue of security they gave is tertiary to their concerns.The only calculation is the hope that in six weeks time sth dramatic would have shifted in GEJ's favor.
Common sense shd tell everybody that you can't give a definite time frame for defeating a terrorist group.So what if in 6 wks BH is still very much operational,will another shift be called for?
I know this won't end well for GEJ,its ominous the man is tempting faith.
Mr fix it and his team of riggers have informed him that they need a few more weeks to perfect there act. This had nothing to do with BH. Only the gullible will fall for such.
BH is not going in six weeks. Not even of Buhari takes sole charge of the fight. You actually think the rest of the world will come to root out BH in six weeks? How did they arrive at that time scale? Did they just realize that those states are insecure?
These hoes are not loyal, certainly not to the public.
Re: Deadlock As INEC Recs Give Jega Conditions For Poll Shift - PremiumTimes by darediamond(m): 10:55pm On Feb 07, 2015
But the bunch of so called "Change" learders is APC are the Old parasitic looters from PDP? So how do you marry that with sensible Change?
pogolowa1:
true talK man is so painful to see dat pdp has turned this country to a joke. They twist it any how they like.
Re: Deadlock As INEC Recs Give Jega Conditions For Poll Shift - PremiumTimes by Nobody: 10:56pm On Feb 07, 2015
Imanuelle:
Omo, e clear say buhari for win on the 14th, even as a PDP supporter, I saw this from afar.

Only 5 northern states who have gone far with distribution would have outnumbered the whole of SE and SS who are yet to even remember the units they registered.

Went to INEC office, obio/akpor to pick up my PVC, as at 12 noon, the officer in charge of my ward hadn't arrived, some others were busy, shouting at us through the window, as if they were doing us a favor.

Others were signalling desperate persons in the crowd, collecting 200-500 naira to fast track the collection process. All I could do was pity GEJ, his people seem to be uninterested in the elections.
My broda, d determination of the core north to change government is rock solid o.. dem no play with dat PVC tin at all.. U nid to be in dis region to see d extra miles they are goin to get dia PVC
Re: Deadlock As INEC Recs Give Jega Conditions For Poll Shift - PremiumTimes by tintingz(m): 10:56pm On Feb 07, 2015
CyberTerrorist:
stay there and wait for assurance...empty brain grin grin...They are telling you what you want to hear..when the new election date come, the amala and ewedu is already done and will be served hot on an expensive imported breakable plate.. grin grin...I hope you will have the courage to eat it wink...Fish brain grin
[size=14pt]Oh Lawd!!!![/size]

[img]http://www.troll.me/images/facepalm-picard/could-you-be-any-more-useless.jpg[/img]
Re: Deadlock As INEC Recs Give Jega Conditions For Poll Shift - PremiumTimes by Nobody: 11:02pm On Feb 07, 2015
OrangeDream:
My broda, d determination of the core north to change government is rock solid o.. dem no play with dat PVC tin at all.. U nid to be in dis region to see d extra miles they are goin to get dia PVC

I can only imagine, while the nonchalance here is disappointing. People feel that GEJ disappointed them. As a matter of fact, a whole number of persons I interacted with disclosed that they only needed the card for banking activities, or as a temporary form of ID till they get the national ID, only a few persons are interested in voting.

Worse for GEJ is the fact that, even if he tries to rig, he cannot add more votes than the number of collected PVCs, which can't even be compared to what the north has, talk less of the general's supporters.
Re: Deadlock As INEC Recs Give Jega Conditions For Poll Shift - PremiumTimes by CyberTerrorist: 11:02pm On Feb 07, 2015
tintingz:
[size=14pt]Oh Lawd!!!![/size]

[img]http://www.troll.me/images/facepalm-picard/could-you-be-any-more-useless.jpg[/img]
U are very slow guy grin....We are not operating on the same wavelength ..Good 9t.. cheesy
Re: Deadlock As INEC Recs Give Jega Conditions For Poll Shift - PremiumTimes by maylisa(f): 11:06pm On Feb 07, 2015
Oceemo:
seems u are in d same shoe wit me I am tired news for kids. This is d time d want 2 engage boko haram after d pvc collecting complain was not working old fools think we are fools like them. Animals in craze man skin.
Am not a supporter of any party but I think PDP is behind all.
Re: Deadlock As INEC Recs Give Jega Conditions For Poll Shift - PremiumTimes by lambvard: 11:15pm On Feb 07, 2015
armadeo:
APC WILL VOTE APC

PDP WILL VOTE PDP.

If GEJ likes let him get PHCN to work, free food, free fuel stop police harassment in 6 weeks APC peeps will still vote for APC.

IF buhari likes he should convert to Christianity, become a pastor PDP peeps will still vote PDP.

what am i saying, postponement of the elections will only delay the results, it will be what it will be.
. Must we tagged buhari with religion? Why didn't you mention GEJ to convert to Muslim! GEJ is dividing this country religiously. GEJ has no major campaign grand than Churches and if Buhari try to hold a Qurian all the pastors support GEJ will shout "Buhari want to islamize Nigeria".
Re: Deadlock As INEC Recs Give Jega Conditions For Poll Shift - PremiumTimes by Nobody: 11:24pm On Feb 07, 2015
Imanuelle:
Omo, e clear say buhari for win on the 14th, even as a PDP supporter, I saw this from afar.

Only 5 northern states who have gone far with distribution would have outnumbered the whole of SE and SS who are yet to even remember the units they registered.

Went to INEC office, obio/akpor to pick up my PVC, as at 12 noon, the officer in charge of my ward hadn't arrived, some others were busy, shouting at us through the window, as if they were doing us a favor.

Others were signalling desperate persons in the crowd, collecting 200-500 naira to fast track the collection process. All I could do was pity GEJ, his people seem to be uninterested in the elections.
My brother same situation in Calabar its as if inec staff here dnt want to issue the pvcs to people in the south
Re: Deadlock As INEC Recs Give Jega Conditions For Poll Shift - PremiumTimes by Nobody: 11:32pm On Feb 07, 2015
Osc:

My brother same situation in Calabar its as if inec staff here dnt want to issue the pvcs to people in the south

Exactly, their stupidity will cost GEJ his second tenure.
Re: Deadlock As INEC Recs Give Jega Conditions For Poll Shift - PremiumTimes by JoBabs(m): 11:36pm On Feb 07, 2015
Eyepencil:
SAI MARCHUHARI

grin grin grin grin

Sai Marchuari

GEJ?

Gej Mortuary....
grin grin
Re: Deadlock As INEC Recs Give Jega Conditions For Poll Shift - PremiumTimes by Mstings: 11:36pm On Feb 07, 2015
utytill:
Funny conditions.I was expecting something like "we will resigned if....".But dem don calculate how much dem for hammer next week,bad market.The military operation in NE will send some Niger,Chad and Benin Republic,Sudan member packing. Parties will spend more on thier foreign machineries. Machineries will renegotiate deal. Enough time to search for the missing certificate(if any). Extra time for medical checkup abroad. Broom,umbrella will continue selling. phew....janjaweedians stoned me not.
Nice ffk wrote it for u ba

1 Like

Re: Deadlock As INEC Recs Give Jega Conditions For Poll Shift - PremiumTimes by 1miccza: 11:45pm On Feb 07, 2015
doctokwus:
The security chiefs won't give INEC any guarantees because they can't guarantee any,but particularly because issue of security they gave is tertiary to their concerns.The only calculation is the hope that in six weeks time sth dramatic would have shifted in GEJ's favor.
Common sense shd tell everybody that you can't give a definite time frame for defeating a terrorist group.So what if in 6 wks BH is still very much operational,will another shift be called for?

Someone has just asked this question on AIT and the Chairman answered it clearly
Re: Deadlock As INEC Recs Give Jega Conditions For Poll Shift - PremiumTimes by Deltagiant: 11:48pm On Feb 07, 2015
Can't believe the "clueless" one could navigate through this unprecedented political labyrinth while the "clueful" watch powerlessly. For the presumptious APCs, this is just chapter ONE, i believe. Let the games begin.
Re: Deadlock As INEC Recs Give Jega Conditions For Poll Shift - PremiumTimes by Mstings: 11:50pm On Feb 07, 2015
maylisa:
Am not a supporter of any party but I think PDP is behind all.
yup u got it
Re: Deadlock As INEC Recs Give Jega Conditions For Poll Shift - PremiumTimes by armadeo(m): 11:56pm On Feb 07, 2015
lambvard:
. Must we tagged buhari with religion? Why didn't you mention GEJ to convert to Muslim! GEJ is dividing this country religiously. GEJ has no major campaign grand than Churches and if Buhari try to hold a Qurian all the pastors support GEJ will shout "Buhari want to islamize Nigeria".

i used the tags i deemed appropriate. i meant no offence.

I am sure you get the point.
Re: Deadlock As INEC Recs Give Jega Conditions For Poll Shift - PremiumTimes by ogmask: 12:22am On Feb 08, 2015
doctokwus:

I wonder my brother. This brings to mind the promise made by CoDS, which was also tied to time. He said boko haram will be a thing of the past in about 2months then. Several months have past yet the whole thing is geting worse.

They know its not about security. They know its not about PVC. They are buying time to woo/bribe some of their aggrieved members and also some opposition guys. Recall how tinubu sold out in 2011.
If PDP can get some more big weights to its side thru inducement then the plot is hatched.

This whole thing is about buying time to penetrate and gain more grounds. To line the pockets of some game changers who right now are not playing along.
This plan is likely going to work. Remember the hungry man on the street can sell his vote for a piece of culi culi.
Re: Deadlock As INEC Recs Give Jega Conditions For Poll Shift - PremiumTimes by coolbis: 12:34am On Feb 08, 2015
Am sure, now sometin will be done about the Boko haram issue so dat people wil say he did it why not vote for him.

Only God can save dis country i just hope the time is not far 4rm now
Re: Deadlock As INEC Recs Give Jega Conditions For Poll Shift - PremiumTimes by U2ice(m): 12:37am On Feb 08, 2015
Well....I pray in 6WEEKS, BH 4 don disappear mayb dem 4 don ask of amnesty
Re: Deadlock As INEC Recs Give Jega Conditions For Poll Shift - PremiumTimes by sokera: 4:45am On Feb 08, 2015
Now we know the sponsors of boko haram
Re: Deadlock As INEC Recs Give Jega Conditions For Poll Shift - PremiumTimes by kayus4luv2(m): 5:11am On Feb 08, 2015
Jonathan should be investigated after leaving office for those gross mismanagement of public funds the couldn't fight boko haram in 4 years now he wants to perform a 6 weeks miracle make we dey look nw. The 6 weeks is not gonna CHANGE who we are voting for and voting out
Re: Deadlock As INEC Recs Give Jega Conditions For Poll Shift - PremiumTimes by rexzqcom(m): 6:21am On Feb 08, 2015
If Jega and his commissioners have been active
as they seems to be now, they would have distributed all the pvc to all registered voters by now. He had almost four-year to have all these arrangements in place. Jega need to be replaced,if incompetent.
Re: Deadlock As INEC Recs Give Jega Conditions For Poll Shift - PremiumTimes by Geedhey(m): 8:18am On Feb 08, 2015
DoctorJones:
Guys, most people have already made up their minds who they will vote for, 5 or 6 weeks shift won't change that but the fact that 35% of registered voters don't yet have their PVC in an election that is expected to be close leaves room for a lot of unnecessary litigation. Let INEC take the next few weeks and ensure that at least 90% of registered voters get their PVC. You is meant to win will still win.
like I always ask would inec go to people's house to distribute their pvc to them. The same people that willingly went to registe? Even if the election is shifted to next year the uninterested people would still not bother to pick up their pvc. I only foresee a situation were inec is compromised and party agents starts picking up uncollected pix. God save our country.
Re: Deadlock As INEC Recs Give Jega Conditions For Poll Shift - PremiumTimes by igbanbajo(m): 9:22am On Feb 08, 2015
Imanuelle:

bitter truth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara State (Photos) / ‘Atiku’s Disciple’ Rides Bicycle From Owerri To Abuja To Meet Him. Photos / Bola Tinubu Super Dapper As He Alighted From His Private Jet-photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.