Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Missing Rib - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Missing Rib (1955 Views)

Which Novel Has Made You Crack Your Rib With Laughter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Missing Rib by jezuzboi(m): 9:35pm On Feb 07, 2015
D9ty7, Tiffanyj, helenbee, teebashy, fatalveli, harjibolar10, fembleez1, stuff46, Divepen, Tattesco, Ali1king, kingphilip, onemansquad, tecno4life, bluestarry, jefferyjamez, slap1, chinweblinkz, supermartin, ishilove, jeanfortune, jaymomma, vibra, almacherich, marynneka, trusted, Shadowbean Abimbawealth, emarkson, Hiroshize, jhimmy, UnknownT, laykorn, kenwins, iceberylin, Ollyfad, AnnbabyHot, debonairprinx, rondo235, MzNelly, toykathy, Champele, aprilwise, Meel unique27, MrsGoodness, Lionize, MhizTemmie, AlienStar, Theorbiter, Ionprince, princesssusan, Susrite, Glowstone, bigwig97, Missmossy, ruffhandu, may3 Tomkhalifa52, okeyfineboy, kechywillz, folake25, tescoleps, teamplayey, ethereal, unlimitedbosco, PrinceGozie, Yudeeaikay, pelontus, justicesky24, Psalmwise, mariamferanmi, qloreal, onosj, Rahma26, Kayleb37, Mutaino7, kwencypresh, lawrenzo007, Tobilastik, yettielicious, eunisam, Athanatos, usmanspihn, hassan85, princesa, kiddyking, fam24, moshood1993, handmaid, missterious, kingphilip, kenwins, SexySapphire, Princesschi, Niwdog, Suspect33, Visionaire, Bunsky, laykorn, emitheo, alabig, marioking

SCENE I

Curtain opens with two Sisters, Rhoda and Sonia discussing about the last singles program they attended over a plate of groundnut

Rhoda: Abeg forget that thing. Forget those people! wetin? Don’t judge by looks or charisma

Sonia: (cuts in) position or possession (Sighs) Rhoda tells me (facing her to herself). How many Pastors have you seen getting married to ugly women eh?

Rhoda:In fact, na them get the most beautiful women. They will now come and say we should not judge by looks. Tah!

Sonia: I wonder ooh? Can you imagine? Why haven’t they married women that are one-eyed or with half or broken teeth? (They both laugh) For me ooh, I go open my eyes wide look very well, access the brother well, you know what I mean

Rhoda: Loaded abi?

Sonia: Not just loaded, ready made. I no go marry finish then still dey jump on bike ooh. The guy must be a heavy pocket guy with a very good car and a comfortable house. And to crown it all,

Rhoda: He must be handsome and very good looking (smiles)

Sonia: You are in the spirit. That’s exactly what I am telling God and also looking out to see

Rhoda: How many ready-made brothers do we even have in church?

Sonia: I have done my home work well. In drama group we have Jacob and Jude, choir group we have Joseph, Daniel and Jephtah, then in ushering department we have Caleb.

Rhoda: (cuts in) you really mean business ooh….

Sonia: Look at you. Do you think I am in drama and choir department just to sing and act? Abeg it’s more than that. Anyway, leave that side first. You see those brothers I mentioned, the problems I have with them is this; Jacob is loaded but not too handsome. I don’t like the way he talks, and he is too spiritual. He must exhort every time. Any small thing like this he will bring God into it. I don’t want over-spirituality.

Rhoda: But that should be a plus to you now... Such are the best to marry.

Sonia: That is even -50 points. I don’t want someone that is too spiritual.

Rhoda: Okay. What about others?

Sonia: They are good too in their own way sha ooh…. (Sighs) I would have preferred Jacob but na that spirituality be the problem. (Brightens up); tell me, what about you? Don’t you have any standard one for yourself?

Rhoda: I want a God fearing man but must be good looking and loaded. He must have good charisma. He must be able to carry himself well. He must be tall, at least a shoulder taller than I am. I can’t stand short men.

Sonia: So have been looking around? Who meets your criteria?

Rhoda: I have not ooh; I’m just praying sha….

Sonia: Only prayer? (Amazed)

Rhoda: What should I do now?

Sonia: You still can’t get it. You are well known when you function in a department. Ushering is a good platform for you to see people you know…. When they come in and go out, you can access the brothers. From there, you will meet those that meet your criteria.

Rhoda: Sounds like a good idea. How will I know it they are loaded.

Sonia: Good question. When you see the man that tickles your fancy, become very friendly with them, get to talk with them, and from there you will know all you need to know about them.

Rhoda: Thank you very much dear. I will meet with the ushering co-coordinator on Sunday (Rhoda leaves) me I must merry well, na by force
CURTAINS CLOSE

SCENE II
(Ushering departmental meeting) 5 members

Coordinator: Martins thank you for the exhortation; we have a new face in our midst. Let me call on her to introduce herself and tell us why she is here. Over to you

Rhoda; Thank you sir, I am Rhoda Okon and I want to be a part of this department.

Coordinator; You are very much welcome. Ushering department is not just to welcome people to church but to also usher them into the presence of God. You heard Martins when he was exhorting us, he said something striking. You can’t give want you don’t have, you must be a carrier of God’s presence before you can usher people into God’s presence (Turns to others) please lets welcome her (all stood up and welcome her and told her their names) Please workers meeting is 7:30am so let’s be seated 7:25am. May the grace of our Lord Jesus.......
CURTAINS CLOSE

SCENE III

Rhoda’s house (She’s seen praying in tongues and walking up and down)

Sonia: Helloooo… Is anybody home? (Waits for response, then enters, sees her praying, sighs, sits down, picks up a book and starts reading)

Rhoda: (Finishes Prayer) you are welcome dear.

Sonia; Thank you. You looked take away yesterday. Ushering department really fits you ooh.

Rhoda; I have you to thank for that. You can’t imagine how nervous I was when the coordinator told me on Saturday during our meeting that I have understudies for a month. So I will start work on Sunday. To be sincere with you, I couldn't sleep on Saturday night. I was so nervous, but at the end, it was a good experience. I loved it.

Sonia; Yes ooh… I told you. So did any brother tickle your fancy yesterday?

Rhoda; (Shouting) Sonia! You are something else. Haba!

Sonia; What?! Don’t tell me you just did service for God yesterday ooh. You have sat at the back understudying for one month, you no see anybody. Now that you have the opportunity to welcome them to church, you still no see anybody. Are you sure you are okay? Tell me, what is wrong with you?

Rhoda; Sonia, I have met with Christ

Sonia; Before nko? You never meet with am? Abeg yawn me something else. So me I never meet with am…

Rhoda; what I’m saying is that I now have a deep relationship with Him. He is the lover of my soul. One word that got me thinking is that you can’t give what you don’t have. I have retraced my step. I now live by faith in the son of God, Who loved me and gave Himself for me. I have found the true peace which (interrupted)

Sonia; (cuts in) It’s a good thing. But that doesn't stop you from helping yourself

Rhoda; You are wrong there. My heavenly father knows what is best for me. My own is to relax and let Him do what he says He will do.

Sonia; (checks her wristwatch) Well, I have to go now.

Rhoda; So fast? I thought you came to visit me now…

Sonia; I just remembered I have to go to the saloon.

Rhoda; But you look good. Your hair is okay. Or is there something wrong?

Sonia; Yes ooh! Since you want to preach at me, I think I should go.

Rhoda; It’s not like that. I’m only saying that God knows what is best for us, His children. If our earthly fathers can’t give us snake when we ask for fish or scorpion when we ask for egg, how much more our heavenly father?

Sonia; It’s okay please. Don’t start. I heard enough preaching yesterday to last me for a whole week. I will gist you later.
CURTAIN CLOSES

SCENE IV

(In an eatery, opposite each other are Sonia and Felix)

Sonia; (Laughing uncontrollably) Tell me it’s a lie, you can’t be serious.

Felix; I’m not lying

Sonia; Oh my God! You won’t kill me with laughter. I can’t remember when last I had a good laugh

Felix; When you become Mrs. Felix, you will be laughing all the days of your life.

Sonia; (The food almost choked her) Whaaat!! Whaaat!!!

Felix; (With a serious look) You heard me

Sonia; Don’t tell me you are proposing already? We just met, barely a month ago.

Felix; you don’t need 100 years to know a person. I have been seeing you in church for some time now, studied you from afar and I know for sure that you can make a pretty good wife. So why anymore delay?

Sonia; All the same, we still have to know each other better.

Felix; Sonia (Sternly looking into her eyes) Am I not good enough for you? Don’t you think I can take care of you? Or you think I can’t make a good husband? Listen, I have a very good job, a comfortable house, and a lot of the things it takes to make a woman happy. Tell me, what exactly do you want?

Sonia; I know you can take care of me; it’s just that it’s too sudden.

Felix; that shows how much I love you and want to be with you

Sonia; (Smiles) There is something else

Felix; What’s that?

Sonia; You need to see Pastor.

Felix; Which one be that now, na the Pastor I want marry?

Sonia; You know I am a worker, and a long standing one at that. You need to see Pastor and talk to him.

Felix; I hope he won’t say no ooh. You know I’m not yet a worker. I just hope he doesn't say anything negative.

Sonia; Don’t worry about that, he won’t be negative. Thanks for making my day. I enjoyed every bit of tonight. (Stretches forth her hand and
Felix takes it and squeezes and robs it passionately)

Felix; thank you my love

Sonia; (Smiling) You are welcome
CURTAIN CLOSES

SCENE V

(PASTOR’S OFFICE. Sonia and her Pastor talking about her new found love)

Pastor; Sonia, there is something about him that I can’t place my hands on.

Sonia; Sir, the only thing I can say about him is that he is not yet a worker and I don’t think that should be the yard stick here Sir, I know he is a Christian.

Pastor; My dear, I want the best for you. Marriage is a lifelong commitment. It is a covenant agreement between a man and a woman under God. You can’t opt in and out as you wish. I want you to be happy. It is not a temporary thing. Only death can put an end to it. You can’t walk out of your covenant. Sonia, I want you to pray about it with an open heart.

Sonia; Thank you Sir, I will get back to you (Leaves the stage)

Pastor; Oh Lord, please help this daughter of mine. Open her eyes to see. This guy is fake. I know it. (Knock at the door)

(Rhoda, Sonia's friend enters the pastor's office after Sonia leaves to continue their discussion about her fiancé)

Rhoda; Good afternoon Sir.

Pastor; How are you?

Rhoda; I’m fine thank you Sir. I came to tell you that the answer to the proposal is yes.

Pastor; Why do you say yes? Do you have any conviction in your heart?

Rhoda; Colossians 3:15 says; Let the peace of Christ rule in your heart. I prayed about it and I’ve got peace of mind. My heart is settled about the matter. Romans 12:2b says; then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is. His good, pleasing and perfect will. I was able to test with three different keys; the peace key, the love key, and the Word key. I have peace of mind. We both are Christians. We believe the same Word, and we both love Christ and ourselves.

Pastor; Rhoda, I must confess, you have done so well. God bless you. I will arrange the meeting with the marriage committee. They will have some discussion with you and bring to your knowledge what is expected of you.

Rhoda; Thank you Sir.
CURTAIN CLOSES

SCENE IV
(In an eatery, opposite each other are Sonia and Felix)
Sonia; (Laughing uncontrollably) Tell me it’s a lie, you can’t be serious.
Felix; I’m not lying
Sonia; Oh my God! You won’t kill me with laughter. I can’t remember when last I had a good laugh
Felix; When you become Mrs. Felix, you will be laughing all the days of your life.
Sonia; (The food almost choked her) Whaaat!! Whaaat!!!
Felix; (With a serious look) You heard me
Sonia; Don’t tell me you are proposing already? We just met, barely a month ago.
Felix; you don’t need 100 years to know a person. I have been seeing you in church for some time now, studied you from afar and I know for sure that you can make a pretty good wife. So why anymore delay?
Sonia; All the same, we still have to know each other better.
Felix; Sonia (Sternly looking into her eyes) Am I not good enough for you? Don’t you think I can take care of you? Or you think I can’t make a good husband? Listen, I have a very good job, a comfortable house, and a lot of the things it takes to make a woman happy. Tell me, what exactly do you want?
Sonia; I know you can take care of me; it’s just that it’s too sudden.
Felix; that shows how much I love you and want to be with you
Sonia; (Smiles) There is something else
Felix; What’s that?
Sonia; You need to see Pastor.
Felix; Which one be that now, na the Pastor I want marry?
Sonia; You know I am a worker, and a long standing one at that. You need to see Pastor and talk to him.
Felix; I hope he won’t say no ooh. You know I’m not yet a worker. I just hope he doesn’t say anything negative.
Sonia; Don’t worry about that, he won’t be negative. Thanks for making my day. I enjoyed every bit of tonight. (Stretches forth her hand and Felix takes it and squeezes and robs it passionately)
Felix; thank you my love
Sonia; (Smiling) You are welcome
CURTIN CLOSES

SCENE VI

(Rhoda and Sonia coming back from church discussing)

Rhoda; but I still think Pastor is correct. Felix is not committed. If he is not committed to God, how will he be committed to you when you both get married? My friend, I want you to look again. Something is wrong somewhere.

Sonia; please don’t start. Remove the speck from your eyes before trying to remove it from someone else’s eyes. So because Martins is committed in the ushering department he will be committed to you? I even wonder why you agree to his proposal. He doesn’t even have a good job; anyway, it’s your life. God has granted the desire of my heart. Why all this talk about commitment and lack of commitment. Or haven’t you read that the first shall become the last, and the last shall become the first? Leave all this sentiments my sister. The important thing is that he is a Christian. Simple!!!

Rhoda; please don’t get me wrong. All I’m saying is, marriage (interrupted)

Sonia; (cuts in) It’s okay dear. Thank you. I’m the one who will live with him not you. It’s not as if he is an unbeliever.

Rhoda; I am only trying to be my sister’s keeper.

Sonia; What does 1st Thessalonians 4:12 say?

Rhoda; (Thinks a little) Em, em, em, yes! Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life, to mind your own business and to (Sonia interrupts)

Sonia; Thank you. To mind your own business. Hmmm. God help us all

Rhoda; (looks at her, smiles) Amen
CURTAIN CLOSES

SCENE VII
Curtain Opens & closes with (Wedding Ceremony of Sonia and Rhoda) It was a double wedding.

To be continued........

Interesting? Want more?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Missing Rib by Nobody: 9:54pm On Feb 07, 2015
am here bro ride on

1 Like

Re: Missing Rib by Nobody: 10:15pm On Feb 07, 2015

I Was really here!

1 Like

Re: Missing Rib by Nobody: 12:20am On Feb 08, 2015
Ride on.
Kinda funny but interesting...

1 Like

Re: Missing Rib by Cybershow(m): 4:27am On Feb 08, 2015
Am here broh...i cn neva 4gt my stool..tenx 4 d tags..d story z kinda funny and interestin and it a christian story just ride on...
one tin i observe z dat:
instead of using ; y dnt u use dis :
for example.
shade; i m here

shade: i m here
jst sayin

1 Like

Re: Missing Rib by jezuzboi(m): 9:01am On Feb 08, 2015
Cybershow:
Am here broh...i cn neva 4gt my stool..tenx 4 d tags..d story z kinda funny and interestin and it a christian story just ride on...
one tin i observe z dat:
instead of using ; y dnt u use dis :
for example.
shade; i m here

shade: i m here
jst sayin
Noted!
Re: Missing Rib by Slimzjoe(m): 12:15pm On Feb 08, 2015
Tnx For da I'V.... Oya drop It while Itz Blazing Hot!!!
Re: Missing Rib by Cybershow(m): 6:11pm On Feb 08, 2015
jezuzboi:

Noted!
ALRIT BOSS
Re: Missing Rib by jezuzboi(m): 11:06pm On Feb 08, 2015
SCENE VIII

(Mr. and Mrs. Felix’s Residence)

Sonia: (Holding a list) My sweet, please can you help me get these things from the shopping mall on your way back from work this evening?

Felix: What are you doing that you can’t get them yourself for Christ’s sake? Why are you so lazy?

Sonia: I can’t believe you said that to me. This pregnancy is really making me weak and tired. The doctor explained to us that I need to take things easy and relax after I had that threatened abortion and confine to bed rest.

Felix: Nonsense! You are just too lazy. You carry this pregnancy like an egg. Are you the first woman to get pregnant? Or you think I haven’t seen and dealt with pregnant women before? Spare me that crab.

Sonia: Felix, What is wrong with you? You are not the man I married. What happened to the laughter in this house? What happened to the care and the love?

Felix: Are you asking me that question? Are you really asking me that question? Did I not tell you that I don’t want this pregnancy now? But you insisted on keeping it. So dance to the rhythm of whatever music it plays ok?

Sonia: (Surprise) You actually meant for me not to keep this baby? Our first child, your strength, your dignity. What do you really want?

Felix: I want you baby, can’t you see? I don’t want any babies to come between us for now. We can start making babies after two years you know… I mean, look at it, just three months after marriage you say you are pregnant, and you expect me to rejoice over it? Of cause not! Did I not say we’ll start making babies after two years? Come on…

Sonia: but I’m not God. The pregnancy just came along. Please my sweet, let’s go back to how we used to be please.

Felix: if that’s what you want, abort the pregnancy, it’s just three months. I promise you things will go back to normal.

Sonia: You can’t be serious. I can’t abort and you know it. It’s against God’s will. Don’t you know the consequences of what you are asking me to do? (Looking surprise & angry)

Felix: I got to go. Don’t spoil my day. I have a whole lot to do today (leaves the house angry)

Sonia: Oh God! Please save my marriage. I need your mercy. I need help.

CURTAIN CLOSES

SCENE IX

(Mr. & Mrs. Martins Residence)

Rhoda: My dear, I want to replenish the store so I’ll be needing some money

Martins: don’t tell me you want to go shopping? I have told you to give me the list. I will get them all for you

Rhoda: my dear, please don’t spoil me. I need to do small exercise now. Don’t make me lazy. (Laughing)

Martins: Get me the list. I will get them on my way back from work.

Rhoda: Thanks darling. I really appreciate your love and care for me.

Martins: don’t you know you are God’s help for my life? You came into my life and everything turned around for good. Financial breakthrough came, I have streams of income flowing in, and promotion came. What more can I ask from God? I have told God I will take of you. I have found favor indeed. (Rhoda smiles. Martins checks his time) Wow! Sweetheart, I have to go. Come here (Rhoda moves near to him & he embraces her & gives her a peck) Muah!

CURTAIN CLOSES

SCENE X

(Mr. & Mrs. Martins Residence)

Rhoda: Don’t tell me you still chance other drivers on the road with this big belle of yours.

Sonia: (Heavily Pregnant) Abeg, don’t try me ooh…. (Smiling)

Rhoda: How about your husband?

Sonia: he is fine ooh. It’s just that he’s not the person he used to be before this pregnancy saga. He doesn’t find me attractive anymore. Sometimes I just wonder why he is ungrateful with this wonderful gift of God.

Rhoda: How are you taking all these? I hope you are not over-thinking ooh…

Sonia: What will I do? Hmmm; he doesn’t even help me with domestic work either. He just leaves everything for me to do.

Rhoda: Let me correct something here; the mere fact that he doesn’t help you out with domestic work doesn’t mean he doesn’t love you anymore. Okay, wait ooh, before this pregnancy, was he helping you out with domestic work?

Sonia: No ooh, he was not ooh. But he comes around the kitchen, gist with me for a while and leaves. Ooh, how much of a fun it was.

Rhoda: Don’t worry dear, I will pray along with you. God is in control. Please try to be the good wife you are. Don’t think too much ooh, you know what worry does.

Sonia: Thank you my friend. I am relieved now. How is your husband too?

Rhoda; He is fine.

CURTAIN CLOSES

SCENE XI

(MR & MRS FELIX RESIDENCE) (A Knock at is head at the door)

Sonia: please hold on, am coming (opens the door and sees a beautiful girl)

Mrs. Felix: Good afternoon

Sonia: Good afternoon. Please how can I help you?

Mrs. Felix: (looks at the woman protecting her tummy) I hope I am in the right place.

Sonia: (Impatiently) you've not answered my question. How can I help you?

Mrs. Felix: I hope I am not mistaken. Is this Felix Okon’s residence?

Sonia: Yes

Mrs. Felix: So who are you?

Sonia: I should be the one asking that question. You are at my door step asking me who I am. Well, to answer your question, I am his wife.

Mrs. Felix: Hmm. Really? Can I come in?

Sonia: Yes, but who are you

Mrs. Felix; (Smiled) I am his legally married wife and these are our beautiful children

Sonia: (Slumps)

CURTAIN CLOSES

SCENE XII

(Pastor’s Office)

Pastor: What have you resolved to do now?

Sonia: (sobbing) I don’t know. No wonder he said he doesn't want me pregnant till after two years. Oh my God I’ve messed up my life. He knew his wife will be back in the country before then. Oh God! Oh God!

Pastor: Sonia please, I want to keep calm please. The damage has already being done. You need to ask for God’s mercy and the courage to move on.

Sonia: I will be due next month. What’s going to happen? Oh God please (sobbing)

Pastor: Whatever you resolve to do, let me know. God will direct you. I need you both to talk and get back to me.

Sonia: Thank you sir

CURTAIN CLOSES

SCENE XIII

(Felix’s Residence)

Felix: (Shouting) You've known the truth and so what? What do you want me to do?

Sonia: Are you this callous and wicked? Just like that? What do I want you to do?

Felix: Yes! What do you want me to do? It is your life we are talking about here. Look, I love my wife and my children and I can’t leave them.

Sonia: (crying) Why didn't you tell me you were a married man? Why did you deceive me? My pastor said you were fake but I didn't pay attention to his words of insight. (Sobbing) I prayed but I didn't get a go ahead. There was no peace in my heart yet, I still followed you. (Sobbing) You deceived me with your charisma (sobbing, falls to the ground)

Felix: Please don’t make me feel bad. (held her up) I never wanted to get married to you. All I wanted was a lover, and I just couldn't let you go. You’re a good girl, a believer at that. I knew you wouldn't let me have sex with you without getting married to you. That’s why I had to go through that process

Sonia: You are so wicked, you love your wife as you say yet you profess love to me? (Sobbing)

Felix: My wife knew about this relationship

Sonia: (open her mouth in surprise)

Felix: I came to Nigeria to stay for three years to help establish a branch of my company here. Na only una wey be born again dey think say man body na firewood. She can’t leave her job so we agreed I could have a girlfriend. I met you and I liked (The rest of the story) I never wanted you to get pregnant so that when the time came for me to return I could just go back to my base while you start your life over again. But you messed it up with this pregnancy.

Sonia: Oh my God! I am done for.

Felix: My wife and I have agreed we will take the baby since she can’t have children any more. (Groans) You see, you can still have life back.

Sonia: You are a devil. You won’t have my baby (punching him on the chest, Felix held her hand) It’s okay. (Bracing up) I asked for this myself and I will face it. Yes! I will face the consequences (Leaves the stage, Felix looking at her)

CURTAINS CLOSE

Scene XIV

Mr. & Mrs. Martins Residence (seated Mr. & Mrs. Sonia)

Rhoda: This is indeed very pathetic.

Martins: Yes it is, what are we brethren for if we can’t help ourselves

Sonia; (sobbing)

Rhoda: (petting her) please don’t cry, it won’t solve the problem

Martins: We will get you a self-contain so that you can at least manage, then we’ll set you up in our own little way

Sonia: Thank you very much (happy)

Martins: I think I have to leave you ladies now (leaves the stage)

Sonia/Rhoda: (Hold each other, sobbing)

Sonia: See what has become of my life. I forget that the Lord is the potter of my life. I resolved to mold myself. See what mess I find myself in. Who would ever have thought that martins would be in a position to help me out? Lord please help me. I have returned as a lost sheep.

CURTAINS CLOSE

The End

2 Likes

Re: Missing Rib by Nobody: 12:20am On Feb 09, 2015
nice story@ jezuz boi

1 Like

Re: Missing Rib by genickyy: 2:32am On Feb 09, 2015
omo...... a funny and educational story
#nice

1 Like

Re: Missing Rib by Nobody: 7:32am On Feb 09, 2015
nice one so educative

1 Like

Re: Missing Rib by kenwins(f): 9:36am On Feb 09, 2015
Nyc drama..... Kudos!
Re: Missing Rib by Cybershow(m): 6:26am On Feb 10, 2015
Oh jezuzboi... inspiration drama..i luv it educative..

1 Like

Re: Missing Rib by Nobody: 8:46am On Feb 10, 2015
hmm..
I love this new dimension.
tho I kinda don't like drama that much,I think you're doing great.
there are few mistakes tho just do a little editing and double check before posting.

nice work.
Re: Missing Rib by jezuzboi(m): 7:45pm On Feb 10, 2015
genickyy:
omo...... a funny and educational story
#nice
Indeed!
Re: Missing Rib by jezuzboi(m): 7:46pm On Feb 10, 2015
Kizmarty:
hmm..
I love this new dimension.
tho I kinda don't like drama that much,I think you're doing great.
there are few mistakes tho just do a little editing and double check before posting.

nice work.
Thanks mahn, I'll check for the mistakes
Re: Missing Rib by amyvals(f): 4:58pm On Apr 19, 2015
U are indeed a writer, nyc n interestin story it is with a lesson to learn frm it
Re: Missing Rib by jezuzboi(m): 8:27pm On Apr 19, 2015
amyvals:
U are indeed a writer, nyc n interestin story it is with a lesson to learn frm it
Thank you so much.
Re: Missing Rib by TemieTee(f): 10:45pm On Apr 23, 2015
Jezuzboi you too much... What an educative drama... Not all that glitters are gold
Re: Missing Rib by jenyna: 7:02pm On Apr 30, 2015
Jesus boy, u ar such a good story written. I'm love all ur swriteups

(1) (Reply)

See How Wearing Waist Beads Saved A Girl From Being Raped. True Story / Ordeals Of A Virgin. A Movie Or Novel / Why Do People Type 'LOL' But Dont Really Laugh? Do You Do That?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.