Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,985 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Jega Addresses Nigerians On AIT/ChannelsTV Live - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jega Addresses Nigerians On AIT/ChannelsTV Live (41803 Views)

President Buhari addresses Nigerians, Says he is deeply Grateful (VIDEO) / Ile Ife Crisis: Security Operatives Commence Evacuation Of Hausas -channelsTv / Ifeanyi Uba On Channelstv (live) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jega Addresses Nigerians On AIT/ChannelsTV Live by nzeadachie: 11:39pm On Feb 07, 2015
GOODLUCK CAN NOT USE STADIUM FOR CAMPAIGN, AFTER GOODLUCK USED THE STADIUM, JEGA WILL NOT POSTPONE THE ELECTION, AFTER JEGA POSTPONED THE ELECTION AND NOTHING HAPPEN AFTER MANY NOISES FROM MANY ANGLES, IT REMAIN THE RESULT AFTER THE RESULT NOTHING WILL HAPPEN, POWER IS POWER, GOODLUCK DON'T MAKE SO MUCH NOISE IF YOU DOUBT ME YOU ASK NYAKO

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jega Addresses Nigerians On AIT/ChannelsTV Live by klerry(m): 11:39pm On Feb 07, 2015
No matter how many times Jonathan reschedule the elections, he's going back to Otuoke.

Nigerian army have been sleeping for over 5 years, it is now 7 days to election that they realized that they require 6 weeks to secure our borders?
Sick and tire of this administration.

6 Likes

Re: Jega Addresses Nigerians On AIT/ChannelsTV Live by Forwetinnah: 11:39pm On Feb 07, 2015
rottenegg:
Jonathan isnt doing this.....he doesnt have the balls. This has IBB written all over it!

My opinion and I am entitled to it.

..and APC insisting the elections must hold with alot of people still yet to get their Pvcs has OBJ written all over it undecided

1 Like

Re: Jega Addresses Nigerians On AIT/ChannelsTV Live by Eyepencil: 11:40pm On Feb 07, 2015
JEGA THE GAME CHANGER, THE HOWARD WEBB OF MAN U.

PDP OGA NA MASTER!!!

CHANGE MY BLACK ARSE grin grin grin

MAKE THOSE URCHINS LEAVE OUR JEGA MAKE HIM GO SLEEP ABEG.

PDP- 2
APC- 0

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jega Addresses Nigerians On AIT/ChannelsTV Live by valmunich(m): 11:40pm On Feb 07, 2015
Sai MARCHUARI

2 Likes

Re: Jega Addresses Nigerians On AIT/ChannelsTV Live by cutierashy(f): 11:40pm On Feb 07, 2015
kastonkastrol:
but he should have gone home and have his sleep since he is not the inec boss wink
lol
Re: Jega Addresses Nigerians On AIT/ChannelsTV Live by Nobody: 11:41pm On Feb 07, 2015
Please what happens to all the APC posters that were written FEBUGARI? Some even said FEB 1-14 is BUHARIOSIBANJO. Now that the oga ma master don change the date to MARCH what next? DOnt hate the player, hate the game.
APC supporters will start singing a different song but who plays the drum?
Re: Jega Addresses Nigerians On AIT/ChannelsTV Live by uzolexis(f): 11:41pm On Feb 07, 2015
Nigeria, very unstable...tufiakwa

5 Likes

Re: Jega Addresses Nigerians On AIT/ChannelsTV Live by nzeadachie: 11:41pm On Feb 07, 2015
UNIXLover:
The Postponement of this Election will make President Jonathan go down in History as the worst President Ever.
IS THAT ALL YOU CAN SAY NOW? I THOUGHT HEAVEN WILL FALL

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jega Addresses Nigerians On AIT/ChannelsTV Live by Nobody: 11:41pm On Feb 07, 2015
jega ia accusing people for not going to collect there cards but was silent on complaints from those that went to pick their pvc's only to find out that their names are not even in INEC register at the centers were they registered so what will happen to these ones?

http://thestreetjournal.org/2015/02/pvc-crisis-millions-to-be-disenfranchised-as-inec-appears-ill-prepared-for-elections/
Re: Jega Addresses Nigerians On AIT/ChannelsTV Live by nzeadachie: 11:42pm On Feb 07, 2015
klerry:
No matter how many times Jonathan reschedule the elections, he's going back to Otuoke.

Nigerian army have been sleeping for over 5 years, it is now 7 days to election that they realized that they require 6 weeks to secure our borders?
Sick and tire of this administration.
IS THAT ALL?
Re: Jega Addresses Nigerians On AIT/ChannelsTV Live by phlame(m): 11:42pm On Feb 07, 2015
nzeadachie:
GOODLUCK CAN NOT USE STADIUM FOR CAPAIGN, AFTER GOODLUCK USED THE STADIUM, JEGA WILL NOT PROSPONE THE ELECTION, AFTER JEGA PROSPONED THE ELECTION AND NOTHING HAPPEN AFTER MANY NOISES FROM MANY ANGLES, IT REMAIN THE RESULT AFTER THE RESULT NOTHING WILL HAPPEN, POWER IS POWER, GOODLUCK DON'T MAKE SO MUCH NOISE IF YOU DOUGHT ME YOU ASK NYAKO

shocked grin

undecided

cry

"ENGRISH"

2 Likes

Re: Jega Addresses Nigerians On AIT/ChannelsTV Live by Nobody: 11:42pm On Feb 07, 2015
nzeadachie:
GOODLUCK CAN NOT USE STADIUM FOR CAPAIGN, AFTER GOODLUCK USED THE STADIUM, JEGA WILL NOT PROSPONE THE ELECTION, AFTER JEGA PROSPONED THE ELECTION AND NOTHING HAPPEN AFTER MANY NOISES FROM MANY ANGLES, IT REMAIN THE RESULT AFTER THE RESULT NOTHING WILL HAPPEN, POWER IS POWER, GOODLUCK DON'T MAKE SO MUCH NOISE IF YOU DOUGHT ME YOU ASK NYAKO

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jega Addresses Nigerians On AIT/ChannelsTV Live by Forwetinnah: 11:43pm On Feb 07, 2015
Jegas pronunciation of North East:;- Nos iist grin
Re: Jega Addresses Nigerians On AIT/ChannelsTV Live by metorichmond(m): 11:43pm On Feb 07, 2015
That yorubaa man behind thou, sleppin on national TV, when we preach for th youths to be given the opportunity they won't hear, now see what this old man is doing..sleepin on duty.

4 Likes

Re: Jega Addresses Nigerians On AIT/ChannelsTV Live by Nobody: 11:43pm On Feb 07, 2015
Eyepencil:
PDP- 2
APC- 0

AMAECHI OYA MAKE WE ENTER STREET grin grin grin

BLOODY COWARD!

PDP!!! = OGA NA MASTER!!!
This guy na b.a.s.tard sha undecided

2 Likes

Re: Jega Addresses Nigerians On AIT/ChannelsTV Live by Reference(m): 11:43pm On Feb 07, 2015
Lousymouth:
We are following.... Dat sleeping old man sitting at the back of Prof. Jega got is cracking....

He's just as fed up as me. I can't imagine enduring another month of this cyberspace insurgency.

4 Likes

Re: Jega Addresses Nigerians On AIT/ChannelsTV Live by Dedayo: 11:43pm On Feb 07, 2015

1 Like

Re: Jega Addresses Nigerians On AIT/ChannelsTV Live by cutierashy(f): 11:43pm On Feb 07, 2015
valmunich:
Sai MARCHUARI
MARCH4BUHARI

1 Like

Re: Jega Addresses Nigerians On AIT/ChannelsTV Live by Soulcaine(m): 11:44pm On Feb 07, 2015
[quote author=AroOkigbo post=30525982]let Amaechi live up to his threat
LED THE PROTEST

#talkischeap#

Guy, you do not ask a human being to perform the past in the present.

Correct yourself now !!!!!
Re: Jega Addresses Nigerians On AIT/ChannelsTV Live by kentochi(m): 11:44pm On Feb 07, 2015
Things are getting out of hand in this country.
Naija what is the way forward ?
Re: Jega Addresses Nigerians On AIT/ChannelsTV Live by Nobody: 11:44pm On Feb 07, 2015
metorichmond:
That yorubaa man behind thou, sleppin on national TV, when we preach for th youths to be given the opportunity they won't hear, now see what this old man is doing..sleepin on duty.
na wa for you ooo.. how you take know say na yoruba? grin grin
Re: Jega Addresses Nigerians On AIT/ChannelsTV Live by Eyepencil: 11:45pm On Feb 07, 2015
sodiqyinka:
This guy na b.a.s.tard sha undecided
UR FADA NA BASTARD UR MOTHER NA RETIRED ASHAWO grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jega Addresses Nigerians On AIT/ChannelsTV Live by demmy0325(m): 11:45pm On Feb 07, 2015
What if jonathan is d good guy..?.. Jst tink of it.. Daht man seemz cool 2 me... Nd dnt 4gt.. It wz in hs time daht we av at least.. Free n fair elections dn...

2 Likes

Re: Jega Addresses Nigerians On AIT/ChannelsTV Live by Nobody: 11:46pm On Feb 07, 2015
metorichmond:
lol.. The baba no go kill himself now... don dey siddon for meeting since 8am.. kilode cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Jega Addresses Nigerians On AIT/ChannelsTV Live by baqina(m): 11:46pm On Feb 07, 2015
so Jega shifted the elections because "the security personnels led by the military could not guarantee security of properties and lives during the election"....

will the military now stop d insurgency within 6 weeks?...what will happen if they dont?

where is our lawmakers?....who will bear the cost of the postponement?.....assuming the PVC were collected 100% and 50% decided to vote, what will happen to the election?....where were d military when the chibok girls were kidnapped but they have found there voices over election matters and Jega.

This is pure Jonathan's handwork and is a shame

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jega Addresses Nigerians On AIT/ChannelsTV Live by Nobody: 11:46pm On Feb 07, 2015
I never see traffic like ds oh...say wetin!!!

Ds was all I could screen grab...still remaining more oh...

Re: Jega Addresses Nigerians On AIT/ChannelsTV Live by Jaydenphoenix: 11:47pm On Feb 07, 2015
Everybody that voted for GEJ in 2011 should cover his/her head in shame.
Schl girls r abducted
bombs go off daily
Our neighbours doing a better job on boko haram than us
Elections getting postponed
"Cutting poverty by 50%"
using d death of his opponents daughter against him
committee master
Can't control pple in his govt..
shld I continue? U voted him in cos he didn't av shoes

9 Likes

Re: Jega Addresses Nigerians On AIT/ChannelsTV Live by Forwetinnah: 11:47pm On Feb 07, 2015
Una dey hear?? Jega said there will be no election until the "nos iist" states are stable. In other words, 6 weeks might not be enough grin

Buhari call your boys to order so that you can be sent back to Daura on time o.

1 Like

Re: Jega Addresses Nigerians On AIT/ChannelsTV Live by Nobody: 11:47pm On Feb 07, 2015
Jega don waka go.
Re: Jega Addresses Nigerians On AIT/ChannelsTV Live by phlame(m): 11:48pm On Feb 07, 2015
Forwetinnah:
Una dey hear?? Jega said there will be no election until the "nos iist" states are stable. In other words, 6 weeks might not be enough grin

Buhari call your boys to order so that you can be sent back to Daura on time o.

Re: Jega Addresses Nigerians On AIT/ChannelsTV Live by Reference(m): 11:48pm On Feb 07, 2015
byrron:
jega ia accusing people for not going to collect there cards but was silent on complaints from those that went to pick their pvc's only to find out that their names are not even in INEC register at the centers were they registered so what will happen to these ones?

What the heck is a PVC. The only PVC I know is in my toilet. You know, the pipe that evacuates my...by-product to the reservoir for processing. Is that what INEC is giving out....damn.!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Buhari’s Win Is Tinubu’s Loss, But Lagos Cannot Be The Bonus, By Demola Rewaju / Governor Ambode Hosts Kareem Waris Olamilekan (Photos) / Inauguration This Picture Explains Buhari Struggle ( Photo )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.