Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,107 members, 7,818,305 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Riddles Time:post A Riddle And Let Anyone Answer It - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Riddles Time:post A Riddle And Let Anyone Answer It (2320 Views)

Post A Word With No Vowels / Think You Are Smart? Answer At Least One Of These Riddles / Nairaland Riddle: Create A Riddle About Nairaland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Riddles Time:post A Riddle And Let Anyone Answer It by goldenvicky(f): 10:59pm On Feb 07, 2015
There is a green house,in dat green house der is a white house,in dat white der is a red house and in that red house der are babies.Who can guess the answer?
Re: Riddles Time:post A Riddle And Let Anyone Answer It by CrazyScientist: 11:05pm On Feb 07, 2015
grin

Re: Riddles Time:post A Riddle And Let Anyone Answer It by armadeo(m): 11:14pm On Feb 07, 2015
goldenvicky:
There is a green house,in dat green house der is a white house,in dat white der is a red house and in that red house der are babies.Who can guess the answer?

obviously some kind of fruit.
Re: Riddles Time:post A Riddle And Let Anyone Answer It by goldenvicky(f): 11:19pm On Feb 07, 2015
armadeo:

obviously some kind of fruit.
jst say d ans
Re: Riddles Time:post A Riddle And Let Anyone Answer It by Majestinni: 12:38am On Feb 08, 2015
goldenvicky:
. Water melon

1 Like

Re: Riddles Time:post A Riddle And Let Anyone Answer It by goldenvicky(f): 8:23am On Feb 08, 2015
Majestinni:
. Water melon
u ryt
Re: Riddles Time:post A Riddle And Let Anyone Answer It by Cutehector(m): 1:04am On Feb 09, 2015
goldenvicky:
u ryt
lool I knew d answer already grin
Re: Riddles Time:post A Riddle And Let Anyone Answer It by akinsadeez(m): 1:57pm On Feb 09, 2015
CrazyScientist:
grin

I think this is the answer to the second puzzle you posted..

Vault Beam Floor

1. Jessica Chloe Caris

2. Chloe Caris Jessica

3. Alex. Jessica. Chloe

4. Caris. Alex. Alex

These puzzles made me rack my head. good one guys. keep them coming. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Riddles Time:post A Riddle And Let Anyone Answer It by html14java(f): 6:49am On Feb 17, 2015
U know what I just did
Re: Riddles Time:post A Riddle And Let Anyone Answer It by ayodijex(m): 12:34pm On Feb 17, 2015
Okay..let's see this.
A king was to sentence a man to death,so the king told the man to make a statement with the condition stated that.:-
if the statement is true,you will be killed by a lion...
If the statement is false,you will be killed by an elephant.
The man made a statement,and the kind had no choice but to allow the man walk away alive.
What could have been his statement?..
Re: Riddles Time:post A Riddle And Let Anyone Answer It by gracile(f): 11:38pm On Feb 18, 2015
ayodijex:
Okay..let's see this.
A king was to sentence a man to death,so the king told the man to make a statement with the condition stated that.:-
if the statement is true,you will be killed by a lion...
If the statement is false,you will be killed by an elephant.
The man made a statement,and the kind had no choice but to allow the man walk away alive.
What could have been his statement?..
the man said the king was his father
Re: Riddles Time:post A Riddle And Let Anyone Answer It by ayodijex(m): 11:56pm On Feb 18, 2015
gracile:

the man said the king was his father
lool...well,if the king was truly his father,he 'd have been killed by the lion and otherwise..
Nice attempt but wrong.
Re: Riddles Time:post A Riddle And Let Anyone Answer It by gracile(f): 12:10am On Feb 19, 2015
ayodijex:

lool...well,if the king was truly his father,he 'd have been killed by the lion and otherwise..
Nice attempt but wrong.
okay so what's d answer
Re: Riddles Time:post A Riddle And Let Anyone Answer It by shegxi(m): 9:11am On Feb 19, 2015
ayodijex:

Nice attempt but wrong.
oga come talk d ansa jare, i neva chop so i no fit rack my brain jaregringringringrin
Re: Riddles Time:post A Riddle And Let Anyone Answer It by Collinz2(m): 9:43am On Feb 19, 2015
U throw away the outside and cook the inside, later u eat the outside and throw away the inside. Whats the answer?
Re: Riddles Time:post A Riddle And Let Anyone Answer It by shegxi(m): 10:35am On Feb 19, 2015
Collinz2:
U throw away the outside and cook the inside, later u eat the outside and throw away the inside. Whats the answer?
oga dis one na primary schl riddle now, CORN
Re: Riddles Time:post A Riddle And Let Anyone Answer It by Collinz2(m): 11:31am On Feb 19, 2015
shegxi:
oga dis one na primary schl riddle now, CORN
so u need thick riddle
Re: Riddles Time:post A Riddle And Let Anyone Answer It by Collinz2(m): 11:33am On Feb 19, 2015
What abt this kg1 riddle. The more u take from me the more i become bigger. What am i?
Re: Riddles Time:post A Riddle And Let Anyone Answer It by ayodijex(m): 12:34pm On Feb 19, 2015
Ok...here's the statement,might be tricky to understand though.
The man said "i'll be killed by an elephant"
if the king is to go by his statement that he should be thrown to the elephants to kill,then he should have been killed by the lion because the statement is true...how more confused can the king be..
Cc shegxi gracile
clear enough?.pls reason it well.
Re: Riddles Time:post A Riddle And Let Anyone Answer It by ayodijex(m): 12:47pm On Feb 19, 2015
Collinz2:
What abt this kg1 riddle. The more u take from me the more i become bigger. What am i?
lool...a hole.
Re: Riddles Time:post A Riddle And Let Anyone Answer It by gracile(f): 7:52pm On Feb 19, 2015
ayodijex:
Ok...here's the statement,might be tricky to understand though.
The man said "i'll be killed by an elephant"
if the king is to go by his statement that he should be thrown to the elephants to kill,then he should have been killed by the lion because the statement is true...how more confused can the king be..
Cc shegxi gracile
clear enough?.pls reason it well.
yea i got it now..wow! Dah was tricky

(1) (Reply)

Early Morning Brain Teaser (photo) / Solve This Genius Combination Lock Puzzle / Cool!! Are They Really Moving? So Amazing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.