Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,147 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

A Magic Formula That Derives The Almighty Formula - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Magic Formula That Derives The Almighty Formula (1061 Views)

New Way Of Representing Almighty Formula / See The New Hilarious Formula Students Applied To Maths (pictures) / A Magic Formula That Derives The Almighty Formula (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Magic Formula That Derives The Almighty Formula by makasimatics(m): 11:09pm On Feb 07, 2015
Apart from the known methods which could be used to derive the quadratic formula, a new formula has been developed by me, and the formula can proof the Almighty Formula. The formula appears magical by a simple glance on it, and even during its evaluation. Below is the magic formula in the mathematical capsule 1.0.

Capsule 1.0

F'(x)=±sqrt(f'(x)^2 -4f(x))

Given a standard form of the polynomial of the second degree as,
ax^2+bx+c=0

Now we let f(x)=X^2+(b/a)X+c/a....1

The above equation is a monic or reduced quadratic equation.

F'(x)=2X+b/a.......2

Now plug f(x) and f'(x) into the magic formula for evaluation.

Thus we have,

2X+b/a=±sqrt((2x+b/a)^2-4(x^2+b/ax+c/a) )

2x+b/a=±sqrt(4x^2+4b/ax+b^2/a^2-4x^2-4b/ax-4c/a)

Taking the like terms and finding the common denominator inside the root sign reduces to:

2x+b/a=sqrt(b^2-4ac /a^2)

Take the square root to have

2x+b/a=±sqrt(b^2-4ac) /a

Now,multiply by 1/2 to have

X+b/2a=±sqrt( b^2-4ac)/2a

Solve for x to have,and take the common divisor at the RHS to have

X=-b±sqrt(b^2-4ac) /2a

Have you seen this before? I have a proof for it
Re: A Magic Formula That Derives The Almighty Formula by Gmajor(m): 11:45pm On Feb 07, 2015
if u cant convince them, confuse them...
Re: A Magic Formula That Derives The Almighty Formula by Wuuworld(m): 1:07am On Feb 08, 2015
I die here.....na me kill professor Chike obi?....
Re: A Magic Formula That Derives The Almighty Formula by makasimatics(m): 7:54am On Feb 08, 2015
Gmajor:
if u cant convince them, confuse them...

Are you not convinced by the magic nature if the formula? It is easy to grasp
Re: A Magic Formula That Derives The Almighty Formula by makasimatics(m): 7:55am On Feb 08, 2015
Wuuworld:
I die here.....na me kill professor Chike obi?....

Do u believe in the formula?
Re: A Magic Formula That Derives The Almighty Formula by Wuuworld(m): 10:43am On Feb 08, 2015
makasimatics:

Do u believe in the formula?
I wouldn't lie to u bro,am not good in mathematics let alone of one of this height...

1 Like

Re: A Magic Formula That Derives The Almighty Formula by makasimatics(m): 10:56pm On Feb 08, 2015
Wuuworld:
I wouldn't lie to u bro,am not good in mathematics let alone of one of this height...

Lolz,you are funny brother. Well it's ok
Re: A Magic Formula That Derives The Almighty Formula by Wuuworld(m): 11:14pm On Feb 08, 2015
makasimatics:

Lolz,you are funny brother. Well it's ok
I have made several attempt to learn,but the thing is not entering....I only study it for exams and after dt, Don't ask me to solve one for u cuz I wouldn't get it right.

1 Like

Re: A Magic Formula That Derives The Almighty Formula by makasimatics(m): 7:45am On Feb 09, 2015
Wuuworld:
I have made several attempt to learn,but the thing is not entering....I only study it for exams and after dt, Don't ask me to solve one for u cuz I wouldn't get it right.

Eyaaaaa!!!!! . But you would be amazed if I told you that I had a null brain in maths formerly, but later became king of maths during my university time.

Maths is simple if u believe.
Re: A Magic Formula That Derives The Almighty Formula by Wuuworld(m): 8:25am On Feb 09, 2015
makasimatics:

Eyaaaaa!!!!! . But you would be amazed if I told you that I had a null brain in maths formerly, but later became king of maths during my university time.

Maths is simple if u believe.
..I will like to learn if u can be teaching me.. Even if itz a formula or topic dt I know too well,I can be using dt to defend myself. .Whatsapp 07036326714

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Magic Formula That Derives The Almighty Formula by makasimatics(m): 9:31am On Feb 09, 2015
Wuuworld:
..I will like to learn if u can be teaching me.. Even if itz a formula or topic dt I know too well,I can be using dt to defend myself. .Whatsapp 07036326714

I tried adding you but not working. Just add me using 07033705610

(1) (Reply)

Now In Process Purchase Your Nda Form From Union Bank. / ANAMBRA STATE University (ANSU) School Of Nursing Form For 2015/2016 Session Is / Real WAEC 2015 CRK/IRK And CHEMISTRY Answers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.