Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,445 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

I Apologize To Any One I Have Offended - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Apologize To Any One I Have Offended (1077 Views)

Nigerian Girls At Aduro Camp In Italy Apologize Over Their Viral Fight Video / If You've Ever Offended Or Insulted Tpia, You Can Drop Your Apologies Here / Nneka123 Should Apologize To Everyone That She Has Wronged On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Apologize To Any One I Have Offended by Nobody: 11:54pm On Feb 07, 2015
Hey guys, I just want to apologize to any one I have offended on this section. I am easily irritated so maybe my anger got the best of me.

By the way, all these people saying that my dp is fake should go eat trash.
So an Esan girl can't have asss.
SMH
Re: I Apologize To Any One I Have Offended by Nobody: 11:56pm On Feb 07, 2015
*sigh*

That's enough attention seeking in a day, don't you think, dear? smiley

3 Likes

Re: I Apologize To Any One I Have Offended by poise20(m): 11:56pm On Feb 07, 2015
Rada rada
Re: I Apologize To Any One I Have Offended by elantraceey(f): 11:59pm On Feb 07, 2015
Haven't you been noticed enough ?

1 Like

Re: I Apologize To Any One I Have Offended by blackjack21(m): 12:01am On Feb 08, 2015
Wait. Seriously, is that your ass or was it photoshoped? :O W:OW

1 Like

Re: I Apologize To Any One I Have Offended by armadeo(m): 12:02am On Feb 08, 2015
why apologize. look at my dp and learn.

i have looked at yours too since you ensured that i would. grin grin grin

video of you twerking or ....

1 Like

Re: I Apologize To Any One I Have Offended by tzoracle: 12:03am On Feb 08, 2015
That girl on the dp is not you or is it
Re: I Apologize To Any One I Have Offended by Boland(m): 12:03am On Feb 08, 2015
Hello sir/ma'am. They don't think you are fake, they know you are fake. It's quite obvious, not that the dp is so special that guys(smart ones) couldn't believe it is owned by a nairalander, but the kind of word you utter and your reactions towards posts can't be produced by a hot lady (which your dp is claiming).
So it's better you give up now on your quest (whatever it is) and do something with your time biko.

6 Likes

Re: I Apologize To Any One I Have Offended by Blackeard(m): 12:07am On Feb 08, 2015
WoW Lol in less than 48 hours you've created 4threads? Wow. Miss start out this way and you'll become so infamous as to rival other females on here clamouring for the lead role in the new series titled "Legend Of The Attention Seeker". Go get a hubby/hobby hun

1 Like

Re: I Apologize To Any One I Have Offended by isan(m): 12:08am On Feb 08, 2015
shocked dis yur baka ehn!! Hope is not fake sha?
Re: I Apologize To Any One I Have Offended by armadeo(m): 12:09am On Feb 08, 2015
Blackeard:
WoW Lol in less than 48 hours you've created 4threads? Wow. Miss start out this way and you'll become so infamous as to rival other females on here clamouring for the lead role in the new series titled "Legend Of The Attention Seeker". Go get a hubby/hobby hun

awesome combo.

1 Like

Re: I Apologize To Any One I Have Offended by Nairalander01: 12:12am On Feb 08, 2015
Yeah you really offended me angry
In fact send me a pm asap before I'd consider (forgiving) you. wink
Re: I Apologize To Any One I Have Offended by Nobody: 12:24am On Feb 08, 2015
Did you cut your bre.ast off and attached it to your a.ss? grin

1 Like

Re: I Apologize To Any One I Have Offended by KINGSNEEZE(m): 12:48am On Feb 08, 2015
This guy is really something else so in dis busy world u still have time to play this kind childish game? ..when u get ass nd u no get character, u end up in d street.God bless ur hustle thoo
Re: I Apologize To Any One I Have Offended by Nobody: 12:51am On Feb 08, 2015
KINGSNEEZE:
This guy is really something else so in dis busy world u still have time to play this kind childish game? ..when u get ass nd u no get character, u end up in d street.God bless ur hustle thoo
undecided
Re: I Apologize To Any One I Have Offended by Wuuworld(m): 12:51am On Feb 08, 2015
seriousbabe:
Hey guys, I just want to apologize to any one I have offended on this section. I am easily irritated so maybe my anger got the best of me.

By the way, all these people saying that my dp is fake should go eat trash.
So an Esan girl can't have asss.
SMH
Just registered two days ago,and u have already started having enemies and keeping malice with people...hmmmm,itz somehow dear,just try to be at peace with everybody,u don't know where u own messiah gonna show up from....#meant no hard feelings
Re: I Apologize To Any One I Have Offended by Nobody: 5:09am On Feb 08, 2015
Observing

Climbs on top keke, puffs my weed

Yes I can see clearly now
Re: I Apologize To Any One I Have Offended by Nutase: 5:41am On Feb 08, 2015
abeg wia i fit get monkey tail dis early ?e
Re: I Apologize To Any One I Have Offended by alberto2k(m): 8:01am On Feb 08, 2015
Make I just dey here dey pray make nneka and spicey no see this thread

Father cover this threads from the big eyes and running mouth of nneka and spicey...... lipsrsealed
Re: I Apologize To Any One I Have Offended by prelinctus: 1:19pm On Feb 08, 2015
Seriousbabe, carry on jare. I dey your back. Infact, if you need help attacking people, just mention me.

(1) (Reply)

What Makes A Firefly Glow? / Candycrush Trick On Getting Life. What Level Are You? / Muslims Love Jesus, Too: 6 Things You Didn’t Know About Jesus In islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.