Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,020 members, 7,818,022 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

APC Reacts To Election Shift, Says It's “Highly Provocative” - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Reacts To Election Shift, Says It's “Highly Provocative” (29960 Views)

Missing Budget: APC Reacts To Call For Buhari's Impeachment / NEDG Cancels Presidential Debate Over Election Shift Saga / 2015 Election Shift May Return Military Rule - Ex-Generals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Reacts To Election Shift, Says It's “Highly Provocative” by alaoeri: 6:35am On Feb 08, 2015
Part of PDP plan is to send JEGA to compulsory leave & install a puppet, thank God Jega has provided the break down of each state & each state which announce its result before the final coalition, their progressive minds don't be move by the new PDP antics lets stand firmly for the General & marchBUHARI to Aso rock.

2 Likes

Re: APC Reacts To Election Shift, Says It's “Highly Provocative” by gajike: 6:40am On Feb 08, 2015
but I thought d Apc are crying over militarization of election during osun and ekiti. they even got court injunction against it. when did d military suddenly soo important to them again when u know there can be free and fair election without d military. bunch of hypocrite.

2 Likes

Re: APC Reacts To Election Shift, Says It's “Highly Provocative” by kolaaderin: 7:03am On Feb 08, 2015
saintandsinnerz:
Why do yorubas hate gej so much? Almost all the yorubas I know hate gej and when you ask them why, some will say he marginalized the yorubas, some will say he is corrupt! While Some are just buying into the gej-hate bandwagon just for d sake of it. No tangible reason!

Most hate him because of his clueless style of government. His under performance is what put me off, I will give him just 10% which is an out right failure. And if u ask a typical Igbo of why they support jona, all they could bring out is that they felt buhari jailed their ancestors and he is a Muslim therefore do not tolerate a Muslim in a circular nation like Nigeria and also they want revenge for the anscestor even though they were jailed on a just cause leaving the fact that other regions of the country also shared in the act. On summary, igbo root for ethnoreligious bigotery which you will never see the Yoruba's doing at the face of national responsibility of saving the country from a comfirmed failure called GEJ.
Even though they believes GMB might not perform to expectation, its a question of moral to reward GEJ failure with success in the coming poll, the moral signal is bad for the future of this country cause failures will always felt they still got chance on our national wealth, hence the likes of Akala and Alameshia contesting for governor in Oyo and senate in bayelsa respecticely. We say no more squandering of national wealth to this class of slowpokes.
SAI BUHARI and if he failed to standard by 2019, we will replace him as there should be no excuse for failure at such a sensitive position which determines the faith of u and I. #jonaburntthebridgeofnoreturn.

24 Likes

Re: APC Reacts To Election Shift, Says It's “Highly Provocative” by ifuckedJudith: 7:05am On Feb 08, 2015
nwaanambra1:

QUOTE ME AGAIN AND YOU WILL DIE BEFORE #MARCH4BUHARI

BLOODY GOAT! angry angry

Thunder fire your mama and papa Hopless bastard vagabond
Hopless son of a rabid dog And a Hopless harlot mother
Otu nne i ebea
Nkita lacha gi anya ebea
Afo sagbuo nne i
Otolo gbagbuo nna i
Kitikpa gbagbuo nne i na nna i ebea
Thunder fire your ancestors there

Buhari will fail and after that he will be hit by stroke because Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Tinubu is a bastard
Osibanjo is a vagabond
Elrufai is a midget
Obasanjo is a monkey
Lier Muhammed is charlatan
Amaechi is a thief
Gej till 2019

5 Likes

Re: APC Reacts To Election Shift, Says It's “Highly Provocative” by Eyepencil: 7:45am On Feb 08, 2015
nwaanambra1:

BLOODY GOAT! angry angry
LOL...E DON REACH LIKE DAT? grin grin grin
Re: APC Reacts To Election Shift, Says It's “Highly Provocative” by criminalmindz: 8:13am On Feb 08, 2015
NIGERIA WILL NEVER GO BACK , FORWARD EVER WE GO DEY GO. BUHARI SHOW US YOUR CERTIFICATE OR PULL OVER FOREVER
Re: APC Reacts To Election Shift, Says It's “Highly Provocative” by Zico5(m): 8:13am On Feb 08, 2015
I
Re: APC Reacts To Election Shift, Says It's “Highly Provocative” by AmaechiLinus(m): 8:13am On Feb 08, 2015
A. P. C can neva find anything pleasing to them. They must complain.

1 Like

Re: APC Reacts To Election Shift, Says It's “Highly Provocative” by criminalmindz: 8:15am On Feb 08, 2015
kolaaderin:

Most hate him because of his clueless style of government. His under performance is what put me off, I will give him just 10% which is an out right failure. And if u ask a typical Igbo of why they support jona, all they could bring out is that they felt buhari jailed their ancestors and he is a Muslim therefore do not tolerate a Muslim in a circular nation like Nigeria and also they want revenge for the anscestor even though they were jailed on a just cause leaving the fact that other regions of the country also shared in the act. On summary, igbo root for ethnoreligious bigotery which you will never see the Yoruba's doing at the face of national responsibility of saving the country from a comfirmed failure called GEJ.
Even though they believes GMB might not perform to expectation, its a question of moral to reward GEJ failure with success in the coming poll, the moral signal is bad for the future of this country cause failures will always felt they still got chance on our national wealth, hence the likes of Akala and Alameshia contesting for governor in Oyo and senate in bayelsa respecticely. We say no more squandering of national wealth to this class of slowpokes.
SAI BUHARI and if he failed to standard by 2019, we will replace him as there should be no excuse for failure at such a sensitive position which determines the faith of u and I. #jonaburntthebridgeofnoreturn.
DO YOU CALL THESE FAILURE

4 Likes

Re: APC Reacts To Election Shift, Says It's “Highly Provocative” by boman2014: 8:16am On Feb 08, 2015

4 Likes

Re: APC Reacts To Election Shift, Says It's “Highly Provocative” by Nehemiah459(m): 8:16am On Feb 08, 2015
Campaign money
Re: APC Reacts To Election Shift, Says It's “Highly Provocative” by Callfubu(m): 8:17am On Feb 08, 2015
nwaanambra1:

BLOODY GOAT! angry angry
WOW!!!! this is the change we really need in Nigeria, people who wish their fellow men death just for quoting their comment. *claps*

4 Likes

Re: APC Reacts To Election Shift, Says It's “Highly Provocative” by Soreza(m): 8:18am On Feb 08, 2015
I thought amaechi said he would take to the streets grin

3 Likes

Re: APC Reacts To Election Shift, Says It's “Highly Provocative” by Koroaso: 8:19am On Feb 08, 2015
When did we become a nation under military rule ??
Our democracy we all fought for is being abused by the military........under the constitution of the federal republic of Nigeria it is illegal for the army to "dictate" any conditions for elections without going through the three arms of government!!!!!!

This is a coup in disguise....
The president is acting like a fool....going around kneeling on the floor.....while book haram is wiping out the whole country and now the military boys are breaching the constitution.

This is not going to end well.
The senate should call an emergency session and set things straight......... We can not all be crazy because GEJ is clueless !!!!

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][b][/b][quote][/quote]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Reacts To Election Shift, Says It's “Highly Provocative” by kingDarius(m): 8:19am On Feb 08, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin
imoleay0:

Now that there's no more FEBUHARI, what else is the new...

MARCH-UARI?
Re: APC Reacts To Election Shift, Says It's “Highly Provocative” by Nobody: 8:19am On Feb 08, 2015

5 Likes

Re: APC Reacts To Election Shift, Says It's “Highly Provocative” by criminalmindz: 8:20am On Feb 08, 2015
Soreza:
I thought amaechi said he would take to the streets grin
YOU WANT MAKE WE BEAT AM UP FOR PH

1 Like

Re: APC Reacts To Election Shift, Says It's “Highly Provocative” by BabaO2: 8:20am On Feb 08, 2015
Bekwarra:
They should go to court and if they don't like the courts, they should protest on the streets like Amaechi said. I trust the soldiers.
Which soldiers, the same one that can not quench few Bokoharam?
Re: APC Reacts To Election Shift, Says It's “Highly Provocative” by Nobody: 8:20am On Feb 08, 2015
Time to disqualify all 419 candidates

1 Like

Re: APC Reacts To Election Shift, Says It's “Highly Provocative” by kristisking(m): 8:21am On Feb 08, 2015
They should go to hell.Why are they scared of postponement if their hands are clean.This man doesn't his unholy union with the northerners will spell doom for him.
Re: APC Reacts To Election Shift, Says It's “Highly Provocative” by tatosh: 8:22am On Feb 08, 2015
saintandsinnerz:
Why do yorubas hate gej so much? Almost all the yorubas I know hate gej and when you ask them why, some will say he marginalized the yorubas, some will say he is corrupt! While Some are just buying into the gej-hate bandwagon just for d sake of it. No tangible reason!

Yoruba's are thinking people and GEJ has been very corrupt, inept, clueless, dictatorial, manipulative etc.

If you have a president that has these traits and more and you still love him, then you need to check yourself.

5 Likes

Re: APC Reacts To Election Shift, Says It's “Highly Provocative” by nwaanambra1(m): 8:24am On Feb 08, 2015
Callfubu:
WOW!!!! this is the change we really need in Nigeria, people who wish their fellow men death just for quoting their comment. *claps*

4KOFF M0R0N!! angry angry

BUNCH OF SCAMMERS THINKING THAT SHIFTING THE POST WILL HELP THEM WIN!

MAJORITY OF NIGERIANS HAVE MADE UP THEIR MIND - GEJ AND HIS COHORTS ARE HEADING BACK TO OTUEKE EN-ROUTE TO KIRIKIRI! cool cool

IF UNA LIKE SHIFT THE POST TO OTUEKE GEJ IS GOING! cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: APC Reacts To Election Shift, Says It's “Highly Provocative” by emeka2847: 8:25am On Feb 08, 2015
We won't give them chance to scatter things. GEJ is going back home.

#March4Buhari

3 Likes

Re: APC Reacts To Election Shift, Says It's “Highly Provocative” by criminalmindz: 8:29am On Feb 08, 2015
GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEG GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ
GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEG GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ

GEJ TILL 2025

2 Likes

Re: APC Reacts To Election Shift, Says It's “Highly Provocative” by Iyanusele(m): 8:30am On Feb 08, 2015
saintandsinnerz:
Abeg no generalize am at all, am a proud Yoruba guy n am unshakeably in love with GEJ!

pls, your survey findings are WRONG!!!

4 Likes

Re: APC Reacts To Election Shift, Says It's “Highly Provocative” by sultan003(m): 8:30am On Feb 08, 2015
luvmijeje:
This is now beyond APC.......... It's an assault on our constitution. Jonathan is ready to plunge us to war all for his selfish gains.

This is not the first time a scheduled election was postponed.
Re: APC Reacts To Election Shift, Says It's “Highly Provocative” by M4gunners: 8:30am On Feb 08, 2015
luvmijeje:
This is now beyond APC.......... It's an assault on our constitution. Jonathan is ready to plunge us to war all for his selfish gains.
How is it an assault on our construction please?
Re: APC Reacts To Election Shift, Says It's “Highly Provocative” by freethinker01: 8:31am On Feb 08, 2015
April4th:
Ke sera sera
bro, it's Qui sere sera. Don't mind them, they know change is inevitable. What will happen will definitely happen.

#March4change.
Re: APC Reacts To Election Shift, Says It's “Highly Provocative” by JoSaintiago: 8:31am On Feb 08, 2015
which Nigerians are they informing,we don't need them please APCROOKS
Re: APC Reacts To Election Shift, Says It's “Highly Provocative” by ayomidegambari(m): 8:33am On Feb 08, 2015
Now I finally know that jonathan is the most clueless president naija has eva had...imagine him fighting destiny, the fate is there to control ones life, u can neva control fate. Evn if election is 10yrs 2 come..it shall finally come to past. Others that spent more than you, wea ar dey 2day. accept d fact dat nigerians no longer want u..leave it #march4buhari
Re: APC Reacts To Election Shift, Says It's “Highly Provocative” by M4gunners: 8:34am On Feb 08, 2015
quid:
Time to disqualify all 419 candidates
Hahaha bro u must have been working with the interpol lol! This is someone who they say is coming to fight corruption oh.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Drivers Driving On One-Way Arrested By Ambode's Convoy / Senate Summons Fashola Over Falling Bridges / Aisha Yusufu Slams Police over lekki toll gate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.