Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,106 members, 7,849,451 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:51 PM

From Febuhari To Mortuary? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / From Febuhari To Mortuary? (657 Views)

From 'Febuhari' In 2015 To 'Frail Buhari' In 2017, God Help Us...!!! (pic) / As They Plan To Move Election From FeBuhari, We Will MarchBuhari To Aso Rock / See People Rocking Febuhari T-shirt - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

From Febuhari To Mortuary? by kay1one2(m): 8:24am On Feb 08, 2015
The buhari camp has done in alot in terms of coming up with analogies that would help their campaign trail but the recent turn of events seem to have highly demoralised their camp as it seems some higher power as usual has come up to upturn events.
That said I'll have to say I'm not necessarily in support of the shift in election dates but still remain pdp for a few reasons; if power happens to return to the north it will likely not return again due to some manipulative activities of the northern elite to keep power at all costs. Also the very bad regime history had shown buhari ran in the 80's before the "leaders of today" were born doesn't speak well for him in comparison to gej's administration. He should leave leadership for this generation!
Re: From Febuhari To Mortuary? by Ojobojo1(m): 8:31am On Feb 08, 2015
Yes, mortuary for goodluck

4 Likes

Re: From Febuhari To Mortuary? by warripekin(m): 8:32am On Feb 08, 2015
Buhari for mortuary!
Re: From Febuhari To Mortuary? by bbello28(m): 8:33am On Feb 08, 2015
Lol
Ojobojo1:
Re: From Febuhari To Mortuary? by nwaanambra1(m): 8:41am On Feb 08, 2015
Ojobojo1:

U MUST BE A MIND READER!

NOT JUST FOR GOODLUCK BUT FOR ANY ONE WHO FEELS OK WITH ATTACHING MORTUARY TO THEIR CAMPAIGN SLANG! SHIKINA!

6 Likes

Re: From Febuhari To Mortuary? by DaBullIT(m): 8:54am On Feb 08, 2015
He be as he get o
Re: From Febuhari To Mortuary? by isan(m): 9:19am On Feb 08, 2015
#mortuary4jonathan grin

1 Like

Re: From Febuhari To Mortuary? by saint047(m): 9:43am On Feb 08, 2015
Ojobojo1:
If polling units are bombed it will lead to an inconclusive election. And it is this same ignorant set that will criticise and complain.

1 Like

Re: From Febuhari To Mortuary? by saint047(m): 9:44am On Feb 08, 2015
isan:
#mortuary4jonathan grin
This ASSOCIATION of PAINED CHARLATANS(APC) Supporters never Cry finish since last night?? Jeez.... Weeping and Wailing must be y'all Hobby

1 Like

Re: From Febuhari To Mortuary? by isan(m): 1:27pm On Feb 08, 2015
saint047:
This ASSOCIATION of PAINED CHARLATANS(APC) Supporters never Cry finish since last night?? Jeez.... Weeping and Wailing must be y'all Hobby
undecided if u like u can cry me a river I don't care
Re: From Febuhari To Mortuary? by OreMI22: 1:44pm On Feb 08, 2015
warripekin:
Buhari for mortuary!

[size=16pt]I am yet to see a Buhari supporter who was supporting him for his personal merits rather than ethnic and religious bigotry which he represents.[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Presidency Shops For Jega’s Replacement / Impunity: Two Journalists With National WAVES Magazine Detained For Two Months / Chukwuemeka Ezeife And Olubunmi Usim Wilson Wipes Sentiments For A New Sdp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.