Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,912 members, 7,835,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

APC Presidential Campaign Jet (photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Presidential Campaign Jet (photos) (58928 Views)

Imo Ugochinyere Micheal In A Private Jet (Photos) / Muhammad Abdullahi Abubakar Arrives From Lebanon In A Private Jet. Photos / See The Inside Of Buhari's Presidential Jet (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Jet (photos) by mactonnyso: 4:41pm On Feb 08, 2015
See the way buhari stretches out his neck. The poor posture causes neck pain.
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Jet (photos) by Vicotex(m): 4:41pm On Feb 08, 2015
Kagarko:

There is a word that ought to have been changed by Nairaland.

You ain't stupid.
Or are you?

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Jet (photos) by elbinmanny(m): 4:43pm On Feb 08, 2015
River state money. This is the jet amaechi said hw bought under tge state govt angry
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Jet (photos) by 234GT(m): 4:45pm On Feb 08, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
At least its done with legal money unlike the ones owned by jonathan and his gang of robbers.

So Tinubu made all his money from legitimate sources and he has never stolen public funds before?
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Jet (photos) by Reference(m): 4:53pm On Feb 08, 2015
Descartes:
So what is the essence of "change" if such fight against corruption which the ruling party is known for is gonna be "selective"?

In the animal kingdom, species that eat their own are an exception not the rule. Do you sincerely expect the APC to destroy itself in its proposed anti corruption war to satisfy you the masses or whatever you call yourselves. You must be living in cloud cookoo land.

Democracy the world over is a system of checks and balances, turn by turn. The PDP has had its fill. I have been telling them to prepare for life in the opposition where through they may not have power but they have every chance of building their reputation with new leaders and fresh ideas. If the APC gains power its reputation can only wane. It can't get better. The fundamentals say so. Democracy is a syatem of power trade-offs. Your benefit as the common man is like the stock market. Tap in when low and exit when high. Service delivery and good governance I mean.

By power trade-offs I mean the opposite sides of the politically poles. Power as in power and power as is reputation. One is kinetic the other potential. You gain one, the other party gains the other. Over time the poles reverse. That's democracy at its finest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Jet (photos) by neocortex: 4:54pm On Feb 08, 2015
pring:
Clueless GEJ has 11 of this.
Oledepo has 4 of this.
God is indeed a merciful God.

Stop making ignorant statement, when does Nigeri Jets becomes that of goodluck ?
Instead of you to ask Buhari who claimed to have only 150 cows to explain the source of his flamboyant lifestyle, you are here deflecting the main issue.
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Jet (photos) by Festiko: 5:00pm On Feb 08, 2015
Wats d big deal in dis jet. Una for show us hw una dey pooh too. Bunch of jobless hayfiicee
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Jet (photos) by NemzySeries(m): 5:01pm On Feb 08, 2015
annibro:
MARCH OVER, A NEW DISCOVERY.
WILL HISTORY REPEAT ITSELF?
The moment I heard dat the General Election was postponed till march 28th 2015, I took a swift action into history & gladly discovered dat dis postponement is an Aural of Divinity. March is very significant in the political History of the world. President F.Kennedy of US, an opposition candidate won Presidential election in March 1968. Former Zimbabwe prime minister, Morgan Tsvangirai lost an election to an opposition presidential candidate, Robert Mugabe in the month of March. I also glanced through ukraine history and saw how a ruling party lost presidential election in march 2003. March is always a good time to march over and take control. It is the best time 4 an opposition party to march over and win election. Buhari is fully ready to march over. Please join the marching Team today.

Let's 'March' Buhari 2 Aso Rock #GeneralMarch4Buhari (GMB)
u jst turned me on as well as made ma sunday.....blessed are u amongst women and blessed is d seeds of thy womb.....sai Buhari

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Jet (photos) by Henrolla(m): 5:04pm On Feb 08, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
At least its done with legal money unlike the ones owned by jonathan and his gang of robbers.

am not a fan of GEJ but u can't b so sure. besides am not sure any of dem earns enough 2 afford such luxury
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Jet (photos) by Stancollins(m): 5:05pm On Feb 08, 2015
Zico5:
I have decided to follow General Muhammadu Buhari 3x
No turning back, No turning back.

Mumu 3x
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Jet (photos) by DaBullIT(m): 5:07pm On Feb 08, 2015
LRNZH:
Quite small a jet. This is an example of how they will lead Nigeria prudently and efficiently.

Not 11 jumbo jets, running the 3rd largest airline in Nigeria for one clueless man that postpones elections.

Your eyes are sharp, your perception is good, the first most reasonable comment since the post, Not only because you support APC, because you noticed how crampy that jet is , how tiny the space is and how its not filled with luxurious snake and tiger custom made leader with bling bling led lights all over it . 1M Likes for you this sunday
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Jet (photos) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Feb 08, 2015
Fairgodwin:

Bro, don't you think that was a little too 'raw' please?

... And to think he had 69 likes! Mehn, the world's gone crazy!
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Jet (photos) by VellyG(m): 5:10pm On Feb 08, 2015
lacasa:
Its a basic jet

And chartered

I know a thief in Aso villa who has 11 top of the line jets bought wt the masses' money

#March4Buhari
Some of you talk like fools at times .. Is Jonathan taking the 11 jets away after his tenure. Those aircraft are for the presidency. If Buhari comes in he will still make use of them . nonsense
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Jet (photos) by chucktoon: 5:13pm On Feb 08, 2015
LRNZH:
Quite small a jet. This is an example of how they will lead Nigeria prudently and efficiently.

Not 11 jumbo jets, running the 3rd largest airline in Nigeria for one clueless man that postpones elections.

All members of the Mile High Club!
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Jet (photos) by chucktoon: 5:15pm On Feb 08, 2015
VellyG:

Some of you talk like fools at times .. Is Jonathan taking the 11 jets away after his tenure. Those aircraft are for the presidency. If Buhari comes in he will still make use of them . nonsense

Point of correction, when Buhari comes in, not if. Get that right and make no mistake on that!

He's gonna sell them off and use the proceeds to build standard well-equipped hospitals all over the country.
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Jet (photos) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Feb 08, 2015
neocortex:

Stop making ignorant statement, when does Nigeri Jets becomes that of goodluck ?
Instead of you to ask Buhari who claimed to have only 150 cows to explain the source of his flamboyant lifestyle, you are here deflecting the main issue.

Well, why don't you ask GMB yourself or better still, offer the explanation since you and I both know he hasn't dipped his hands in the nation's purse lately! Or are you even more clueless than the clueless one?!
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Jet (photos) by anwo247: 5:19pm On Feb 08, 2015
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Jet (photos) by uchesino(m): 5:25pm On Feb 08, 2015
Barselonia:
ride on papa....

I Dey ur back as oyedepo Dey Jonathan back.....

fire on papa....

no look uche face...

if Dey like make Dey postponed it may 29,Dey give us more time to round up our campaign......

How I wish I just follow dem Dey inside that jets, come Dey beside papa, discussing How we would create more fear into PDP mind.........

The fear of APC of d beginning of wisdom for PDP......

AAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPCCCCCCCCCC

CHAAAAAAAAAANNNNNGEEE.....

#MARCH4BUHARI

modified... some people are asking...
so buhari has a jet...... I now said check the topic again..... APC presidential campaign jet
madnessss
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Jet (photos) by Reference(m): 5:27pm On Feb 08, 2015
chucktoon:

Point of correction, when Buhari comes in, not if. Get that right and make no mistake on that!

He's gonna sell them off and use the proceeds to build standard well-equipped hospitals all over the country.

And close down the Presidential Air Wing. I hope you can put money on this. I don't think you know Nigeria's history every well. You think Presidential jets are luxuries in Nigeria. You think Buhari's armoured cars are for fun. Without them he will be dead right now. The last Nigerian President who tried to 'press the flesh' is dead. You think this country is a joke.

For your information Buhari and Idiagbon shortly after assuming power took delivery of armoured stretch mercedes benz limos and that has been standard Presidential transport till date. There is politics and there is common sense. Abeg don't mix the two.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Jet (photos) by Saucekide25(m): 5:29pm On Feb 08, 2015
Get up to #5000 discounts and Swift Delivery when you order items on Jumia.com[Pay on Delivery]...To place your orders Call or Whatsapp (08122204769)or e-mail me via (Eonuegbu1@gmail.com).
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Jet (photos) by Barselonia(m): 5:31pm On Feb 08, 2015
uchesino:
madnessss
uche Don vex
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Jet (photos) by Jnrbaino4real(m): 5:37pm On Feb 08, 2015
Some of the comments I have read above are shameful and irresponsible.... Now, this is the so called change APC intends to bring, this is classical hypocrisy , accusing PDP of corruption when they are the main corrupt individual
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Jet (photos) by ommo(m): 5:40pm On Feb 08, 2015
jars9:
They want to come and hijack our collective wealth say no to APC.

Who is in POWER? Was the JET bought with GOVERNMENT MONIES. GOD!!! look at who is talking, who has hijack OUR COLLECTIVE WEALTH ALREADY? Guy, i thought you were smarter than that?

This is a case of Charcoal calling saucepan BLACK. It is like SHIT telling unripe mango that it wants to smell when it gets ripe. HE WHOSE IN A GLASS HOUSE THROW NO STONE!!! words of ELDERS.
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Jet (photos) by stupor(m): 5:42pm On Feb 08, 2015
kennygee:
Who is the owner of the jet and how did he make his money?

This is the most sensible post have seen so far on this thread.

Where did the owner get his source of income and i hope its not part of the nations wealth and i hope once we vote in the next president no one would resurface back to claim his lofty gestures or indirect investment for lendering his support of his jet for selfish reasons !

POLITICAL ASPIRATION IS NOT AN OPPORTUNITY TO BECOMING AN OVERNIGHT BILLIONAIRE,EVERY NAIRA AND KOBO REVENUE OF THE COUNTRY IS NOBODY'S' PRIVATE BUSINESS,EVERY INCOME MUST BE JUDICOUSLY USED AND NOT SYPHONED !

Its a criminal offense against the state !

My vote still remains for Buhari though.
Lets see what they have to offer.
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Jet (photos) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Feb 08, 2015
See them cruising in their expensive jets while they leave the dirty job for the poor ones who worship them as if they are God! The poor one kill themselves over these bunch of useless leaders. I am refering to both parties,quote me and die! Nonsence and bastard. Awon olori buruku,ti Yin ma baje ni.
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Jet (photos) by EverestdeBliu(m): 5:51pm On Feb 08, 2015
0700Jesse:
Chaaii., APC!!! ASSOCIATION OF PAST CRIMINALS
LoL Guy u killed it #laughing

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Jet (photos) by yetunsbay(m): 6:01pm On Feb 08, 2015
jars9:
They want to come and hijack our collective wealth say no to APC.
what ve u got to say abt d one currently bing hijacked?
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Jet (photos) by sanbells(f): 6:03pm On Feb 08, 2015
Na una dey chop d naira.. Carry on!...
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Jet (photos) by godoluwa(m): 6:13pm On Feb 08, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
legal money? chai! 9ja i hail una. i laff in futball swagg. kikikikikikiki...
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Jet (photos) by F22RAPTOR(m): 6:52pm On Feb 08, 2015
chucktoon:

kai..wake up, stop sleeping.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Jet (photos) by momo22: 6:59pm On Feb 08, 2015
[quote author=0700Jesse post=30538803]Chaaii., APC!!! ASSOCIATION OF PAST CRIMINALS[/quote

Chai., PDP!!!
POVERTY DEVELOPMENT PARTY
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Jet (photos) by silvernus0: 7:10pm On Feb 08, 2015

NO BODY SEEMS TO BE TALKING OR ASKING QUESTIONS ABOUT THE equivalent to about N555,BILLION of the nnpc A.P.C project That was traced to buhari's foreign account and later disappeared from his account in his first regime as accused by jonathan campaign on the TV .

We are all talking about change but nobody is asking questions

seems to me this change clamored for is motivated toward ethnic or religious interest not the persons involved ??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gallant Nigerian Female Soldiers On Display (photo) / Should Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Be Made A Commissioner In Anambra? / Meet Waliyah Abiola, Daughter Of Late MKO Abiola, Who Is A Music Artiste

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.