Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,022 members, 7,821,560 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Texazzpete, Ex-inferis And Co. please Read: Iphone Advice - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Texazzpete, Ex-inferis And Co. please Read: Iphone Advice (694 Views)

Before You Buy A "30000mah Solar Power Bank", Read This / Before You Buy The Innjoo Phones On Sale On Jumia.com, Please Read This. / Blackberry Blacklisted : Please Read Before Buying Any Blackberry Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Texazzpete, Ex-inferis And Co. please Read: Iphone Advice by RICHIEBOI1(m): 5:21pm On Jan 01, 2009
Hello nairalanders compliments of the season. can anyone plz tell me how to copy my contacts out from my iphone to my desktop. i need to backup my contacts from my iphone. thanks
Re: Texazzpete, Ex-inferis And Co. please Read: Iphone Advice by ExInferis(m): 9:37pm On Jan 01, 2009
my.funambol.com or get touchcopy
Re: Texazzpete, Ex-inferis And Co. please Read: Iphone Advice by naijafan(m): 11:41pm On Jan 01, 2009
@ex.
which kain long thing solution be that? grin just tell the dude to use iTunes and select his preferred application. outlook or windows contacts (if he's on vista.)
Re: Texazzpete, Ex-inferis And Co. please Read: Iphone Advice by RICHIEBOI1(m): 12:59am On Jan 02, 2009
thanx guys
Re: Texazzpete, Ex-inferis And Co. please Read: Iphone Advice by ExInferis(m): 11:40am On Jan 02, 2009
naijafan:

@ex.
which kain long thing solution be that? grin just tell the dude to use iTunes and select his preferred application. outlook or windows contacts (if he's on vista.)

ooops! is contacts transfer two-way? ive always had my contacts in AddressBook (i use a Mac, not windows unless i really have to) and up in the cloud in Funambol and memotoo.com.
Re: Texazzpete, Ex-inferis And Co. please Read: Iphone Advice by naijafan(m): 5:50am On Jan 03, 2009
ok. yea, contact transfer is two-way. sorry for assuming everyone uses windows like me tongue

(1) (Reply)

Exinferis, Dual Core, Usupry: Pls Read / I Just Discovered That Mtn Don Block The New Cheat Any One Wit The Latest Cheat Post Ea / I Just Discovered That Mtn Don Block The New Cheat Any One Wit The Latest Cheat Post Ea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.