Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,028 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl (79790 Views)

Photo Of Daddy Showkey Cooking For Christmas / See What Ruggedman Posted On Instagram That Got Nigerians Talking / LOL!!! Daddy Showkey Posted On IG That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by dOnLarich: 8:28pm On Feb 08, 2015
Bryancrox:
+
. -
Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:29pm On Feb 08, 2015
Dejohnbull:
I have paid for 3 bottles of orijin for u, apc wizards saw him singing for jonathan in asaba, they are after his life since then. God will put apc to shame
Yaba leftists on da loose! sad

1 Like

Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:31pm On Feb 08, 2015
InvertedHammer:
/
Big deal!

Pepper, onions, garlic, salt and groundnut oil should come handy.

Owl peppersoup on my mind

\
It goes berra wif d one below... grin

Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by xreal: 8:32pm On Feb 08, 2015
fireforfire:

is it common to c owl like dat?abi una be doubting thomas

Yeah, owl isn't a rare bird as such.
Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by redsun(m): 8:33pm On Feb 08, 2015
Animal cruelty. Owls are very intelligent and magnificent birds and ignorant Africans dreads them. Oyinbos sees them as symbol of wisdom,while Africans sees them as bad omen.

Knowledge is power and freedom. Seek and ye shall find.

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:34pm On Feb 08, 2015
hectorswag:
I remember seeing an owl back when I was still in high school usually I come early but on that fateful day I was in school before 6:30am.

I saw the owl in my classroom in a hole torn in the ceiling, it was pure white with big scary eyes, I was alone with no one to call, I tried waving at it to scare it off, but it didn't move one bit.

Instead it kept drooling at me, then turned its head anti-clockwise twice!! I felt it was about to charge @ me. I didnt know when I peed on myself!!!!!

The speed I use to run out of the class that day ehn?? Only God.. I thank God sha.

Since then, I never came too early to school! grin
Praise da Lord oo!
Dat one was sent by d old woman ya late great grandma fought wif in da village square wen she was alive grin
Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by xreal: 8:35pm On Feb 08, 2015
VIPERVENOM:
all those smellin rat wey get long mouth dey stay for outside na. Maybe na wetin him wan catch

Lol...how many him wan catch?
Other better means dey to scare them off the compound naa.
Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by Nickymezor(f): 8:35pm On Feb 08, 2015
kennygee:
Ipade ya.

Did the rat turn to the Owl?

Hope the Owl didn't turn to an old woman.
Abi ooo...lol
Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by Nobody: 8:39pm On Feb 08, 2015
MichaelSokoto:

See dem!
Olofo-fos undecided

Are u related to Kabiru Sokoto?
Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by jerrymej(m): 8:39pm On Feb 08, 2015
Hmmm! Still give thanks to God for it's been him all the way!!!
Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by Nickymezor(f): 8:41pm On Feb 08, 2015
Mehn, this is very disturbin n scary too... I dont wana imagine hw am gonna react if i saw this scary bird in front of my door... Hmmmm derez more to this biko undecidedMehn, this is very disturbin n scary too... I dont wana imagine hw am gonna react if i saw this scary bird in front of my door... Hmmmm derez more to this biko
Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by bewla(m): 8:42pm On Feb 08, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Simplify yourself sir
may b he got the visit from them
Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:43pm On Feb 08, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Are u related to Kabiru Sokoto?
Who wants 2 knw? angry
Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by santicruz: 8:49pm On Feb 08, 2015
Its a bad omen.what is d owl doing there. D owl lives in d tree.
Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by CaptainKodak(m): 8:51pm On Feb 08, 2015
That go be breakfast meat be that Oo
Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by Donjay007(m): 8:53pm On Feb 08, 2015
demelza:
He has been accepted into Hogwarts university. The owl just came to deliver his admission letter.
#Gryfindor!
showkey griffindor?dis guy go b Slytherin na
Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by TheRealAdonye(m): 8:54pm On Feb 08, 2015
10 points!
demelza:
He has been accepted into Hogwarts university. The owl just came to deliver his admission letter.
#Gryfindor!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by wildikeman(m): 8:55pm On Feb 08, 2015
Nigerians and superstition! This is just an owl that got stuck on the rodent trap probably trying to capture a Rat. Simple
Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by wildikeman(m): 9:00pm On Feb 08, 2015
Aikon:
Did you keep the rat gum outside To kill rodents outside your home?
u dey mind am...he kept it outside because white Garment told him he would have a visitor from buhari for supporting Jonathan
Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by Nobody: 9:01pm On Feb 08, 2015
bewla:
may b he got the visit from them

From who? Type yoruba pls tongue
Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by erudean: 9:02pm On Feb 08, 2015
xreal:
it's an owl. It got stuck on the gummy trap. Why Showky sef put that trap outside his door step?
He wan catch rat for outside?

Why u dey ask that kind question? Abi u know concern? shocked
Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by Nobody: 9:03pm On Feb 08, 2015
MichaelSokoto:

Who wants 2 knw? angry

Jacksparrow
Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by redsun(m): 9:04pm On Feb 08, 2015
wildikeman:
Nigerians and superstition! This is just an owl that got stuck on the rodent trap probably trying to capture a Rat. Simple

They live like there is practically another world to look up to as they brainwash them in churches and mosque. They know little or nothing about the real world and that explains the chronic backwardness and miseries.

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by lechiffre: 9:06pm On Feb 08, 2015
Innocent animal no fit land inside trap again?
To be owl don turn crime

1 Like

Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by Joel3(m): 9:07pm On Feb 08, 2015
ummm. pet come to mind

1 Like

Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by Nobody: 9:07pm On Feb 08, 2015
enoqueen:
so rat de showky house?
eh hen! him no be human being?
abi rat no be living thing? grin
Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by phlame(m): 9:10pm On Feb 08, 2015
lechiffre:
Innocent animal no fit land inside trap again?
[b]To be owl don turn crim[/b]e

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by Lincoln275(m): 9:11pm On Feb 08, 2015
Y daddy showkey dey lie like dz, na bush I'm dey stay?
Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by obiak4(m): 9:14pm On Feb 08, 2015
adexsimply:
Stop contradicting yourself
how Rabbi? Where how when
Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by Bryancrox(m): 9:15pm On Feb 08, 2015
dOnLarich:
. -
Hwfa nah una get light?
Re: Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl by Nobody: 9:15pm On Feb 08, 2015
demelza:
#Gryfindor!

LOL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

IK Ogbonna Staring At Angela Okorie's Boobs (Photo) / Etinosa Idemudia Sitting In The Toilet With Her Au Naturel Bum (Photo) / Bbnaija: Bisola Welcomes Khafi As The British Police Officer Salutes Her (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.