Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,907 members, 7,844,930 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

The Moment Bruce Jenner Crashed Into Car Of '69-year-old Woman' Killed In Horror - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Moment Bruce Jenner Crashed Into Car Of '69-year-old Woman' Killed In Horror (1995 Views)

John Dumelo Caught With Missing Car Of Government (Photos) / Is Chichi Igbo Nigeria's Best Swagged Female Celebrity At The Moment? (photos) / Fred Amata Robbed, Bundled Into Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Moment Bruce Jenner Crashed Into Car Of '69-year-old Woman' Killed In Horror by seunadeolu(m): 2:51pm On Feb 08, 2015
This is the moment Bruce Jenner's Cadillac Escalade crashed into the back of another vehicle in a four-car smash which left one woman, believed to be a neighbour of the Kardashian family, dead.
Jenner, 65, miraculously walked away uninjured from the deadly crash on the Pacific Coast Highway in Malibu, Los Angeles, but seven others were injured.

Ms Howe, a widow, is believed to be neighbours with the Kardashians and lives in the same Calabasas hideaway as Kourtney, Robert and Khloe Kardashian, which is guarded by security at the road entrance.
Photographs show the moment her car was rear-ended by Jenner's black Cadillac Escalade, which was towing a dune buggy at the time of the crash.
Investigators are now trying to determine the cause and circumstances surrounding the crash and plan to look at the mobile phone records of all four drivers and check for any video evidence, Sheriff Commander Michael Parker said.
Their investigations will determine if Jenner, or any of the other three drivers involved in the collision, were texting or on their mobile phones at the time of the collision. [/i]

culled from http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2944476

MORE PICTURES AFTER THE CUT....

Re: The Moment Bruce Jenner Crashed Into Car Of '69-year-old Woman' Killed In Horror by seunadeolu(m): 2:56pm On Feb 08, 2015
MORE PICTURE

Re: The Moment Bruce Jenner Crashed Into Car Of '69-year-old Woman' Killed In Horror by seunadeolu(m): 2:57pm On Feb 08, 2015
SOBRIETY TEST

1 Like

Re: The Moment Bruce Jenner Crashed Into Car Of '69-year-old Woman' Killed In Horror by loomer: 3:00pm On Feb 08, 2015
innocent person just die go.
Re: The Moment Bruce Jenner Crashed Into Car Of '69-year-old Woman' Killed In Horror by Nobody: 3:38pm On Feb 08, 2015
Is this all a part of his transition to womanhood?
Re: The Moment Bruce Jenner Crashed Into Car Of '69-year-old Woman' Killed In Horror by jessiecah(f): 4:16pm On Feb 08, 2015
He should be jailed ...nonsense

1 Like

Re: The Moment Bruce Jenner Crashed Into Car Of '69-year-old Woman' Killed In Horror by pwerrymansion(f): 4:23pm On Feb 08, 2015
Is that bosom on Bruce chest? shocked. Oya kris the fixer,come n fix this shit!*camerasrolling*
Re: The Moment Bruce Jenner Crashed Into Car Of '69-year-old Woman' Killed In Horror by Nobody: 4:30pm On Feb 08, 2015
Wey u? angry@jessiecah
Re: The Moment Bruce Jenner Crashed Into Car Of '69-year-old Woman' Killed In Horror by Nobody: 4:32pm On Feb 08, 2015
kennygee:
Is this all a part of his transition to womanhood?

Obviously. Lol
How u? Long time
Re: The Moment Bruce Jenner Crashed Into Car Of '69-year-old Woman' Killed In Horror by jessiecah(f): 4:42pm On Feb 08, 2015
jacksparrow1207:
Wey u? angry@jessiecah

Sorry...I can't open my email account anymore. I think someone tried to open it with with another password...sorry
Re: The Moment Bruce Jenner Crashed Into Car Of '69-year-old Woman' Killed In Horror by Nobody: 4:46pm On Feb 08, 2015
jessiecah:

Sorry...I can't open my email account anymore. I think someone tried to open it with with another password...sorry

Since when? shocked
Oya ff me for IG
Re: The Moment Bruce Jenner Crashed Into Car Of '69-year-old Woman' Killed In Horror by jessiecah(f): 4:49pm On Feb 08, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Since when? shocked
Oya ff me for IG

Not on IG
Re: The Moment Bruce Jenner Crashed Into Car Of '69-year-old Woman' Killed In Horror by Nobody: 4:49pm On Feb 08, 2015
jessiecah:

Not on IG

Re: The Moment Bruce Jenner Crashed Into Car Of '69-year-old Woman' Killed In Horror by Nobody: 5:25pm On Feb 08, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Obviously. Lol
How u? Long time

I'm okay. How have u been?
Re: The Moment Bruce Jenner Crashed Into Car Of '69-year-old Woman' Killed In Horror by Nobody: 5:26pm On Feb 08, 2015
kennygee:

I'm okay. How have u been?
Hv bn good
Re: The Moment Bruce Jenner Crashed Into Car Of '69-year-old Woman' Killed In Horror by tellwisdom: 5:58pm On Feb 08, 2015
Abeg, make una leave u.s matter with their people. ..I don't even know what to get from this news sad...Brucelee wey i sabi for yankee don die
Re: The Moment Bruce Jenner Crashed Into Car Of '69-year-old Woman' Killed In Horror by Nickijoy(f): 6:01pm On Feb 08, 2015
Driving like a woman now....

(1) (Reply)

Shirtless Iyanya Says He Is Desperately Searching For His True Love / Pokello & Elikem Release Wedding Photos, Hint At Having A Traditional Marriage / Sunday B0'0bs Show Off : See How Kim K Showed Off Her Big Oranges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.