Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,991 members, 7,821,453 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Non-indegenes Flee Kano For Fear Of Elections - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Non-indegenes Flee Kano For Fear Of Elections (592 Views)

Ijaws Flee Lagos And Ogun For Fear Of ROPC Attack / Benue Villagers Fleeing Their Homes For Fear Of Herdsmen Attacks In Benue / Oh God!!! See What Akure Indegenes Are Doing To Ndigbo Ooo!!! (must See) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Non-indegenes Flee Kano For Fear Of Elections by keyremotes(m): 3:44pm On Feb 08, 2015
[size=18pt]SAW THIS SOMEWHERE.
[/size]
How those who swore to make Nigeria ungovernable for any Southern President are gloating over a phantom victory (THEY WILL LOSE) after using BOKO HARAM, TINUBU and OTHER WILLING TOOLS, LIES, and CAMPAIGNS OF CALUMNY to bamboozle gullible Nigerians and other crooks busted by the new transparent governance style of GEJ's government.

For four straight years, a sizeable group of Nigerians who believe power is their birthright, co-joined as evil twins, with some other selfish Nigerians and a few jealous foreign nations to kill people in more liberal northern societies using Fulani herdsmen and Boko Haram cowards and hypocrites; spread lies, cook up fresh lies every month, using hungry and greedy journalists, targeting ignorant Nigerians especially 9-5 workers who are too busy to keep pace with the speed and structure of news and information dissemination in the new information age.

These straight-faced, stiff-skulled naysayers do not bother about this fact:

1. BUHARI IS CORRUPT - LIED UNDER OATH and thus PERJURED
2. BUHARI DOES NOT POSSESS THE MINIMUM REQUIREMENT TO BE PRESIDENT ACCORDING TO LAW

HISTORICAL BACKGROUND TO ''BORN-TO-RULISM''
''The new nation called Nigeria should be an estate of our great grandfather Uthman Dan Fodio. We must ruthlessly prevent a change of power. We use the minorities in the North as willing tools and the South as a conquered territory and never allow them to rule over us and never allow them to have control over their future”. Sir Ahmadu Bello, Oct 12, 1960

''Since 1914, the British Government has been trying to make Nigeria into one country, but the Nigerian people themselves are historically different in their backgrounds, in their religious beliefs and customs and do not show themselves any signs of willingness to unite … Nigerian unity is only a British invention" - Alhaji Sir Abubakar Tafawa Balewa

'‘Our agenda was to completely exploit Africa. Nigeria was my duty post. When we assessed Nigeria, this was what we found in the southern region; strength, intelligence, determination to succeed, well established history, complex but focused life style, great hope and aspirations… the East is good in business and technology, the west is good in administration and commerce, law and medicine, but it was a pity we planned our agenda to give power “at all cost” to the northerner. ...Looking at the northern leaders now , If they have any agenda in Nigeria at all, sadly it is only for the north, and nothing for Nigeria... http://haroldsmithmemorial./tv-interview/ ' - Harold Smith

Northern House Of Assembly Proceedings, February-March 1964
Below is an extract from the proceedings of the Northern Region House of Assembly between February and March 1964, less than four years after Nigeria’s independence from the British. I have nothing to add. Read and judge for yourself:

Mallam Muhammadu Mustapha Mande Gyan:
On the allocation of plots to Ibos or allocation of stalls, I would like to advise the Minister that these people know how to make money, and we do not know the way and manner of getting about this business. We do not want Ibos to be allocated with plots. I do not want them to be given plots...

Mallam Bashari Umaru:
I would like (you), as a Minister of Land and Survey, to revoke forthwith all Certificates of Occupancy from the hands of the Ibos resident in the Region... (Applause)

Mr. A. A. Agogede:
I’m very glad that we are in a Moslem country, and the government of Northern Nigeria allowed some few Christians in the region to enjoy themselves according to the belief of their religion, but building of hotels should be taken away from the Igbos, and even if we find some Christians who are interested in building hotels and do not have money to do so, the government should aid them, instead of allowing Ibos to continue with their hotels.

Dr. Iya Abubakar (Special Member, Lecturer, Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria):
I am one of the strong believers in Nigerian unity, and I have hoped for our having a united Nigeria, but certainly if the present state of affairs continues, I hope the government will investigate first the desirability and secondly the possibility of extending Northernisation policy to the petty traders. (Applause)

Mallam Mukhtar Bello:
I would like to say something very important, that the Minister should take my appeal to the Federal Government about the Igbos in the post office. I wish the numbers of these Igbos be reduced…. There are too many of them in the North. They are like sardines and 1 think they are just too dangerous to the Region.

Mallam Ibrahim Musa:
Mr. Chairman, Sir. Well first and foremost, what I have to say before this Hon. House is that we should send a delegation to meet our Hon. Premier to move a motion in this very Budget Session that all the Ibos working in the Civil Service of Northern Nigeria, including the native authorities, whether they are contractors or not, should be repatriated at once...

Mallam Bashari Umaru:
There should be no contracts either from the government, native authorities, or private enterprises given to Ibo contractors (Government Bench: Good talk and shouts of “Fire the Southerners”). Again, Mr. Chairman, the foreign firms too should be given time limit to replace all Ibo in their firms by some other people.

The Premier (Alhaji the Hon. Sir Ahmadu Bello, K.B.E., Sardauna of Sokoto):
It is my most earnest desire that every post in the region, however small it is, be filled by a Northerner (Applause)

Alhaji Usman Liman:
What brought the Ibos into this region? They were here since the colonial days. Had it not been for the colonial rule, there would hardly have been any Ibo in this region. Now that there is no colonial rule, the Ibos should go back to their region. There should be no hesitation about the matter. Mr. Chairman, North is for Northerners, East for Easterners, West for Westerners, and the Federation is for us all. (Applause)

The Minister of Land and Survey (Alhaji the Hon. Ibrahim Musa Cashash, O.B.E.):
Mr. Chairman. Sir, I do not like to take up much of the time of this House in making explanations, but I would like to assure members that having heard their demands about Ibos holding land in Northern Nigeria, my ministry will do all it can to see that the demands of members are met. How to do this, when to do it, al1 these should not be disclosed. In due course, you will all see what will happen. (Applause)

Culled from M. O. Onyenakeya, Igbos in Nigerian Politics, pp.30-32

Single Term: North Moves Against Jonathan http://www.vanguardngr.com/…/seven-year-single-tenure-nort…/

''When OBJ was sworn in 1999, he met 35 Perm Secs, 26 of them were from the North''

North ready for Nigeria’s breakup–Junaid Mohammed http://www.naijapundit.com/…/north-ready-for-nigeria-s-brea…

By Lugards 1914 Amalgamation Document, Any Region Can Secede in 2014-Shuluwa http://www.naijapundit.com/…/by-lugards-1914-amalgamation-d… Date Published: 29/11/2012

Lord Lugard Created Nigeria to Last for 100 Years Only-IBB
http://www.naijapundit.com/…/lord-lugard-created-nigeria-to…

2015 may be Nigeria’s last election –Junaid Mohammed
http://thenationonlineng.net/…/2015-may-be-nigerias-last-e…/ March 17, 2013

‘What Is Happening in Northern Nigeria Is Ethnic and Religious Cleansing’ – Italian Minister http:///17L8w5SSE

SSS confirms Pointblanknews.com Exclusive, Accuses Politicians of bombing

http://www.pointblanknews.com/News/os5125.html
The Nigeria State Security Services, SSS, has finally confirmed that politicians who lost out during the last general Elections were responsible for the spate of Bombings in Nigeria, confirming an earlier exclusive published by Pointblanknews.com on September 2010.

Spokesperson of the Security Agency, Merylyn Ogar said on a Television program monitored in Nigeria that past political leaders are deliberately undermining the Federal Government.

According to her, “They believe they should be in power and once they are not there, then they would have to discredit the government,” adding, by the time the Service reveals their identities, Nigerians would be surprised...

''Whatever happens in the North is our own doing – Sultan of Sokoto
Respected Islamic cleric and Sultan of Sokoto Dr. Muhammed Sa’ad Abubakar III has said that the present insecurity and other associated challenges tearing the northern region apart were caused by the region itself.

The traditional ruler said this while speaking in Kaduna at a meeting of the Northern Governors Peace and Reconciliation Committee. He noted that the problem of the north will remain the problem of the entire country, since the north could not be left with its problems alone''.
http://dailypost.com.ng/…/whatever-happens-in-the-north-is…/

Northern Leaders Looked Sideways When B’Haram Members Were Being Trained By Al-Qaeda, Says Emir Who Opposes Amnesty http://www.informationng.com/…/northern-leaders-looked-side…

Alhaji Lawal Kaita a prominent member of the ACF did make the following statement in October of 2010; "anything short of a Northern President is tantamount to stealing our presidency. Jonathan has to go and he will go. Even if he uses incumbency powers to get his nomination on the platform of the PDP, he will be frustrated out" “The North is determined, if that happens, to make the country ungovernable for President Jonathan or any other Southerner who finds his way to the seat of power

Jonathan Has Failed in Securing Nigeria so Power Must Return to North-Atiku, Bugaje - Naija Pundit http://www.naijapundit.com/…/jonathan-has-failed-in-securin…

A Northerner Must Emerge in 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide- Lawal Kaita http://www.naijapundit.com/…/a-northerner-must-emerge-in-20…

“Many Hausa-Fulani told me that the North’s escalating poverty has resulted from its declining access to oil because of its loss of the presidency to Olusegun Obasanjo, a Southern Christian Yoruba, following the death of the Northern Muslim Kanuri, Sani Abacha. Their solution to Northern poverty was to recapture the federal government. This they did in the rigged elections of 2007 and the presidency of Umaru Yar’Adua. But, they lost it again when Yar’Adua died in May 2010 and the vice president, Goodluck Jonathan, a Christian Ijaw from Southern Nigeria, became president.” – John Campbell, Former US Ambassador to Nigeria.

http://www.cfr.org/nigeria/nigeria-dancing-brink/p22833

PLEASE NOTE: OVER ONE MILLION PEOPLE ARE DIRECTLY FIGHTING JONATHAN... from Almajiri females used as unwilling bombers, to yam sellers, orange sellers, businessmen and aged religious and ethnoregional bigots.

They are joined by crooks who are unhappy with the busting of their corrupt means of livelihoods - SCAMS IN GOVT OFFICES involving fertilizer distribution./supply, ghost workers, pension scams, crude oil theft etc

THE ANSWER IS: GO BACK TO THE DRAWING BOARD, NIGERIA

POSTSCRIPT: The rigging plan of Jega and the Northern Elders Forum was busted (His tenure ends on June 30, 2015). All elections since 1999 HAVE BEEN HELD IN APRIL... Fact. Why choose Valentine's Day known to be a fun-filled day for the south and middle belt areas? Why try to go ahead with a pre-rigged election via frustration of PVC collections in mostly the south and middle belt zones? Do you know that the aforementioned zones are more liberal in voting patterns? The other zones have been rigged by Boko Haram attacks, forcing those who will be more liberal in the balloting psychology to flee and lose their enfranchisements as INEC has written off any request for transferred ballots... MEANWHILE, BUHARI WILL BE DISQUALIFIED AND WILL GO TO JAIL FOR PERJURY... CORRUPTION

(1) (Reply)

A Case Of Serial Deceit In Abia – By John Okiyi Kalu / Breaking Down Nigerian Elections With M'khail Madukovich / NLC Kriston-lally Housing Scheme Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.