Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,442 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Doyin Okupe's Reaction To The Embarrassing Video On Twitter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Doyin Okupe's Reaction To The Embarrassing Video On Twitter (42639 Views)

Read The Embarrassing Statements Of Israel Prime Ministry To Africans / Has Anyone Seen The Embarrassing Video Of GEJ With that BBC Journalist? / Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doyin Okupe's Reaction To The Embarrassing Video On Twitter by Nobody: 3:52pm On Feb 08, 2015
This is the kind of people the president surrounds himself with.

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Doyin Okupe's Reaction To The Embarrassing Video On Twitter by adekennis(m): 3:54pm On Feb 08, 2015
I am Doyin Okupe but you can as well call me a BASTARD.

Okupe the sycophant deceiving the gullible Nigerians on twitter since 2011
cool

328 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Doyin Okupe's Reaction To The Embarrassing Video On Twitter by slap1(m): 3:55pm On Feb 08, 2015
This man's office and his personality defines irony.

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Doyin Okupe's Reaction To The Embarrassing Video On Twitter by slap1(m): 3:56pm On Feb 08, 2015
adekennis:
J
J for Jonathan.
Re: Doyin Okupe's Reaction To The Embarrassing Video On Twitter by patrickmuf(m): 3:58pm On Feb 08, 2015
See finishing wey people give the bastard...Nigerians are not smiling

204 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Doyin Okupe's Reaction To The Embarrassing Video On Twitter by Nobody: 3:58pm On Feb 08, 2015
Doyin=fraud

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doyin Okupe's Reaction To The Embarrassing Video On Twitter by Nobody: 4:00pm On Feb 08, 2015
Doyin okupe is a bastard afterall anyway
Click like for GMB
Click share for GEJ

879 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Doyin Okupe's Reaction To The Embarrassing Video On Twitter by EdCure: 4:01pm On Feb 08, 2015
OMG!!!
It's hard to believe that a grown up man (a public official at that) could resort to such fowl language and acerbic recklessness in his bid to communicate and defend his stance.
This is the lowest of all lows from the GEJ presidency.

#GeneralMarch4Buhari (GMB)!

361 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Doyin Okupe's Reaction To The Embarrassing Video On Twitter by L0nestar(m): 4:08pm On Feb 08, 2015
Shameful indeed

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doyin Okupe's Reaction To The Embarrassing Video On Twitter by Nobody: 4:09pm On Feb 08, 2015
See the kind of people who make policies for Nigeria

I don die grin

Please where is abati, this guy always make me wanna puke

125 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doyin Okupe's Reaction To The Embarrassing Video On Twitter by Rilwayne001: 4:15pm On Feb 08, 2015
[size=15pt] A bastard will always be a bastard....okupe is an ORIGINAL BASTARD [/size]

258 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Doyin Okupe's Reaction To The Embarrassing Video On Twitter by EdCure: 4:17pm On Feb 08, 2015
After reading this, I doubt if Jonathan is ready to face the electorate.

141 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe's Reaction To The Embarrassing Video On Twitter by Nobody: 4:18pm On Feb 08, 2015
Lalasticlala, Obinoscopy, Mukina2, ishilove

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doyin Okupe's Reaction To The Embarrassing Video On Twitter by Alphaoscar: 4:22pm On Feb 08, 2015
Okupe is a disgrace to his office and the Nigerians.

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doyin Okupe's Reaction To The Embarrassing Video On Twitter by Nutase: 4:24pm On Feb 08, 2015
grin

2 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe's Reaction To The Embarrassing Video On Twitter by scribble: 4:24pm On Feb 08, 2015
Doyin is a man of passion.

God bless you

8 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe's Reaction To The Embarrassing Video On Twitter by boman2014: 4:25pm On Feb 08, 2015
Failed followers, failed government, failed party. Doyin, your days are number. #General- March -For-Buhari

109 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Doyin Okupe's Reaction To The Embarrassing Video On Twitter by hazyfm1: 4:25pm On Feb 08, 2015
That humiliation should be listed in the Guinness Book of World record

If u have'nt watched that video, you missed it all

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Doyin Okupe's Reaction To The Embarrassing Video On Twitter by simplemach(m): 4:25pm On Feb 08, 2015
No matter what APC posts here, I'm still for pdp

32 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe's Reaction To The Embarrassing Video On Twitter by Cchuks27(m): 4:25pm On Feb 08, 2015
The last time I checked Nigeria wasn't just made of North and West. It belongs to everybody and every region. Both the small and the big, it belongs to everybody.

Only when the North and West believe in this ideaology will I support them. They should stop bullying other regions and tribes

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doyin Okupe's Reaction To The Embarrassing Video On Twitter by Tyche(m): 4:25pm On Feb 08, 2015
Obiagelli:
Lalasticlala, Obinoscopy, Mukina2, ishilove

Trying to force their hand I guess?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Doyin Okupe's Reaction To The Embarrassing Video On Twitter by mcdokwe(m): 4:25pm On Feb 08, 2015
Give it up already

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe's Reaction To The Embarrassing Video On Twitter by naijainfogalery: 4:25pm On Feb 08, 2015
This guy is indirectly working for APC without knowing , he is just good at spoiling his masters image, keep up the good work Doyin Okupe . uncle Jona is so gonna fire your asss

57 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe's Reaction To The Embarrassing Video On Twitter by toxiflam: 4:25pm On Feb 08, 2015
Okupe...making news headlines weekly either for negative or negative reasons.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Doyin Okupe's Reaction To The Embarrassing Video On Twitter by bunmioguns(m): 4:26pm On Feb 08, 2015
These are the kinda people advising Mr President.. . I wonder why GEJ is surrounded by pompous and garrulous set of people. .. This nation will never progress if we still have this kinda people in power

March4buhari

20 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe's Reaction To The Embarrassing Video On Twitter by Fadelex(m): 4:26pm On Feb 08, 2015
it is unfortunate that people that are supposed to be the mouthpiece of the president have become the bulldozer ploughing him down by the day. with all these tweets from okupe, I now believed that his brain has actually been replaced with noodles.

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Doyin Okupe's Reaction To The Embarrassing Video On Twitter by Nobody: 4:26pm On Feb 08, 2015
look at the Man campaigning for someone To be President as he behaves and rants with no caution.Show me your Campaign manager,I will show what kind of President u are.. #GEJMarchOut 2015..

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Doyin Okupe's Reaction To The Embarrassing Video On Twitter by freshness2020: 4:26pm On Feb 08, 2015
..we still rule the game!
#GEJ2015!

7 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe's Reaction To The Embarrassing Video On Twitter by cold(m): 4:26pm On Feb 08, 2015
I'm not a big fan of GEJ neither do i think Buhari is a better option but seriously president Jonathan needs better handlers. This Doyin dude is seriously messed up in the head..i can't even

37 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe's Reaction To The Embarrassing Video On Twitter by DickDastardly(m): 4:26pm On Feb 08, 2015
Okupe keep messing with their minds. grin

GEJ till 2019

12 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe's Reaction To The Embarrassing Video On Twitter by tolexy007(m): 4:27pm On Feb 08, 2015
lolz, I no fit laff ooo...Okupe don't mind dem, dey are just envy ur post. Dis election of a tin self fit make person laf tire. how I wish election is everyday, at least person go dey see and hear tins wey go dey make person laff.

7 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe's Reaction To The Embarrassing Video On Twitter by Nobody: 4:27pm On Feb 08, 2015
who cares..team GEJ like ..oya Knack am.GEJ/SAMbo till 2019.. Okupe keep playing with their minds

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu Has Ordered Palliatives To Cushion Effects Of Subsidy Removal – Kyari / Fulani Herdsmen Attack On Beji, Niger State Village In Pictures / Masked Oyo Indigenes Give Fulani, Hausa 30days To Leave Yorubaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.