Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,291 members, 7,846,323 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Funny Pic Showing President Goodluck Spanking Those Who Spent Val Money - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Funny Pic Showing President Goodluck Spanking Those Who Spent Val Money (1387 Views)

Bend Down Select; Campus Guys Spotted Shopping Val Gift. / Funny Pic Of The Day! / What I'll Be Giving My G.f Tomorrow As Val Gift. See Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Funny Pic Showing President Goodluck Spanking Those Who Spent Val Money by Gist247(m): 4:49pm On Feb 08, 2015
And so the presidential election that was supposed to happen on February 14 which is believed to have been valentines day have been postponed.

A couple of niggas are so happy about this and they have spent the money saved up for getting expensive gifts for their lovers but then the election has been postponed so val really is happening.

Saw the picture below, Couldn't stop laughing so i thought i should share with the Gist Network

Have you truly spent the money you saved for val?? lol

Source: http://gist247.net/funny-pic-showing-president-goodluck-spanking-spent-val-money.html

(1) (Reply)

10 Things A Pastor's Child Must Not Be Caught Doing / What Would You Do(pic) / When You Dressed -to- Kill To Your In Law's House And What Do You Find ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.