Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 (55877 Views)

Scriptures Expounded: About Wet Dreams And Human Wastes - Deuteronomy 23:10-14 / Deuteronomy 28 Is Not For Christians; Ephesians 1:3 Is Our Key To Blessings / Moses Wrote The Book Of Deuteronomy. But Did He Also Write Chapter 34? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:07am On Feb 04, 2009
Thou hast granted me life and favour, and thy visitation hath preserved my spirit.

(Job 10:12)
Re: Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 by Pepeye(f): 10:27am On Feb 04, 2009
EPHESANS 3-20

Now unto him that is able to Do Exceeding Abundantly

above all that we ask or think

according to the power that worketh in us.
Re: Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 by topgirl: 10:55am On Feb 04, 2009
For I know the thoughts I think towards you, saith the Lord, thougts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.
(Jer 29:11).
Re: Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 by Phemzy(m): 11:09am On Feb 04, 2009
Do to others as you would have them do to you.

Luke 6:31
Re: Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 by jacq(f): 11:23am On Feb 04, 2009
Psalm 25:15-16

I look to the Lord for help at all times and he rescues me from danger.

Turn to me ,Lord,and be merciful to mebecause i am lonely and weak.

1 Like

Re: Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 by amaikama(m): 11:24am On Feb 04, 2009
James 2 vs 26 For as the body without the spirit is dead. So, faith without works is dead also.
Re: Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 by topkin(m): 11:34am On Feb 04, 2009
"Many are the afflictions of the righteous, but the Lord delivers him from them all"

Psalm 34:19

1 Like

Re: Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 by Pepeye(f): 11:35am On Feb 04, 2009
But without faith it is impossible to please him:

for he that cometh to God must believe that he is

and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

HEBREWS 11-6
Re: Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 by ohaechesi(m): 12:27pm On Feb 04, 2009
OLAADEGBU:

Thou hast granted me life and favour, and thy visitation hath preserved my spirit.

(Job 10:12)

Guy i no believe say all this quotaion are stored in your brain, bible dey for your table simple wink cheesy. well make i try quote one "Eph 4.1 9: God will suppy all my needs according to his riches in Christ Jesus, Amen.

Omo, this one na off head ooooooo grin I get am?
Re: Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 by VirtuousA(f): 2:23pm On Feb 04, 2009
PROVERB 31: 3-7

3. Give not thy strenght unto women, nor thy ways to that which destroyeth kings.

4. It is not for kings to drink wine; nor for princes strong drink

5. Less they drink and forget the law, and pervert the judgement of any of the afflicted.

6. Give strong drink unto him that is ready to perish, and wine unto those that be of heavy hearts,

7. Let him drink and, and forget his poverty, and remember his misery no more.
Re: Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 by jammal: 2:40pm On Feb 04, 2009
HE WILL KEEP THE FEET OF HIS SAINTS, AND THE WICKED SHALL BE SILENT IN DARKNESS: FOR BY STRENTH SHALL NO MAN PREVAIL.
1 SAM. 2:9
Re: Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 by jammal: 2:47pm On Feb 04, 2009
BEIOLD, HE THAT KEEPETH ISREAL SHALL NEITHER SLUMBER NOR SLEEP. THE LORD IS UHY KEEPER: THE LORD IS THY SHADE UPON THY RIGHT HAND. THE SUN SHALL NOT SMITE THEE BY DAY, NOR THE MOON BY NIGHT. THE LORD SHALL PRESERVE THEE FROM ALL EVIL: HE SHALL PRESERVE THY SOUL.
PSALM 121:4-7
Re: Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 by jammal: 3:10pm On Feb 04, 2009
A FEAST IS MADE FOR LAUGHTER, AND WINE MAKETH MERRY: BUT MONEY ANSWERETH ALL THINGS.
ECC. 10:19
Re: Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 by FunmyKemmy(f): 3:21pm On Feb 04, 2009
I have set the Lord always before me because He is at my right hand. I shall not be moved.
Re: Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 by jay8ers: 4:45pm On Feb 04, 2009
1cor 2: 9-10

9 But, as it is written,
‘What no eye has seen, nor ear heard, nor the human heart conceived,
what God has prepared for those who love him’—
10 these things God has revealed to us through the Spirit; for the Spirit searches everything, even the depths of God.
Re: Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 by jay8ers: 5:12pm On Feb 04, 2009
Job 32 v 8
But there is a spirit in man,
And the breath of the Almighty gives him understanding.

jer 33 v 3
Call to Me, and I will answer you, and show you great and mighty things, which you do not know.’

prov 14 v12
There is a way that seems right to a man,
But its end is the way of death

prov 14 v 17
A quick-tempered man acts foolishly,
And a man of wicked intentions is hated.
Re: Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 by FunmyKemmy(f): 5:18pm On Feb 04, 2009
The foundation of the Lord standeth sure. Having this seal, the Lord knoweth those who are His and let every man who nameth the name of the Lord depart from iniquity.[b][/b]
Re: Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 by anonimi: 6:08pm On Feb 04, 2009
Jeremiah 9:
23 Thus saith the Lord, Let not the wise man glory in his wisdom, neither let the mighty man glory in his might, let not the rich man glory in his riches: 24 But let him that glorieth glory in this, that he understandeth and knoweth me, that I am the Lord which exercise lovingkindness, judgment, and righteousness, in the earth: for in these things I delight, saith the Lord.
Re: Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 by gbainde: 8:08pm On Feb 04, 2009
make haste to deliver me o Lord, Psalm 70
Re: Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 by Recognise: 11:03pm On Feb 04, 2009
deleted
Re: Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 by FunmyKemmy(f): 11:30am On Feb 05, 2009
Let God be true and all men liars.

God is not a man that He should lie neither is He the son of man that He should repent.
Re: Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 by Pepeye(f): 12:44pm On Feb 05, 2009
The steps of a good man are ordered by the LORD: and he delighteth in his way.
Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down: for the LORD upholdeth him with his hand.
I have been young, and now am old; yet have I not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread.

Palms 37-23-25
Re: Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:03pm On Feb 05, 2009
With Him is wisdom and strength, He hath counsel and understanding.

(Job 12:13)
Re: Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 by Pepeye(f): 3:17pm On Feb 05, 2009
Acts 20-32

And now, brethren, I commend you to God, and to the word of his grace, which is able to build you up, and to give you an inheritance among all them which are sanctified.

1 Like

Re: Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 by kellygirl(f): 3:34pm On Feb 05, 2009
Jesus wept
John 11:35
Re: Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 by Taito007(m): 9:50pm On Feb 05, 2009
"And be not be conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what [i][/i]is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God".
Romans 12:2
Re: Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 by Taito007(m): 9:53pm On Feb 05, 2009
@Fumykemmy
I have set the Lord always before me because He is at my right hand. I shall not be moved.
Psalm 16:8
Re: Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 by Taito007(m): 9:57pm On Feb 05, 2009
Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fullness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore.
Psalm 16:11
Re: Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 by Pepeye(f): 10:07pm On Feb 05, 2009
COLOSSIANS 1:26-27

Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations

but now is made manifest to his saints

To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentles

Which Is Christ In You, The Hope Of Glory
Re: Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 by Taito007(m): 10:14pm On Feb 05, 2009
Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fullness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore.
                                                                                                                                                                                            Psalm 16:11
Re: Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 by Recognise: 11:06pm On Feb 05, 2009
deleted
Re: Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 by Taito007(m): 11:08pm On Feb 05, 2009
Can we make this interesting by quoting a verse and whoever knows it will paste the correct verse. An example;
"To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and Majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen."

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (46) (Reply)

Woman Accuses Pastor Walker Of Sleeping With Her Daughter In Mississippi / Deeper Life Church Pastor Kumuyi’s Son’ Wedding In Jamaica Sparks Controversy / Bishop Claude Berkley Apologizes Over Bikini Fashion Show In Trinidad Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.