Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,832 members, 7,837,972 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

John Kerry And President Obama Discussing Nigeria's Postponment Of Elections.... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / John Kerry And President Obama Discussing Nigeria's Postponment Of Elections.... (635 Views)

Adeola Of Sahara Reporters And President Buhari Take A Photo / Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry / Jonathan Welcomes John Kerry To Nigeria (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

John Kerry And President Obama Discussing Nigeria's Postponment Of Elections.... by Blazingsun: 5:27pm On Feb 08, 2015
John : This Nigeria's president is a joker
Obama: Why did you say that?

John: I was with him a few days ago and he promised that he will ensure that the election date is not moved and that it will be free and fair.
Obama: That guy sure doesn't keep to promises, what were you expecting.

John: I think you are right about that, lots of examples to sight from.......... the chibok girls return, reduction of unemployment, providing power just to mention a few.

Obama: I just hope the Nigerian citizens are thinking right to vote a person that can thoroughly deal with insurgency and corruption.
John: will that be Buhari?

Obama: Well I can't say because if he hears he will say "America will Know", then his wife may come to the TV crying "dere is God o".

This is a guessed discussion of the referenced person...............is PDP turning Nigeria to a joke?
Re: John Kerry And President Obama Discussing Nigeria's Postponment Of Elections.... by ChimaAdeoye: 5:43pm On Feb 08, 2015
If you ask me,
I will say. first discuss how to help Liberia and Sierra Leone with Z-MAPP Ebola medication.That affects more lives than worrying about the postponed Nigerian election.

(1) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan’s Drops More Bombs @ PDP Rally + Download The VIDEO / Soldiers Deployed In P-harcourt, As Navy Intensifies Security In Waterways / Is Boko Haram A CIA Clandestine Operation To Balkanise Nigeria And Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.