Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,753 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:19 PM

How To Make #60,000+ Monthly Importing Wrist Band - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make #60,000+ Monthly Importing Wrist Band (3051 Views)

How To Make 60 Thousand In 60 Minutes / China To Start Importing From Nigeria - Emefiele, CBN Governor / Jennifer Obayuwana's Breguet Wrist Watch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make #60,000+ Monthly Importing Wrist Band by mastercee(m): 8:25pm On Feb 08, 2015
Sounds unrealistic? Maybe I should up my game a little bit by saying; you can make more than #60,000 every week from importing wrist band! Is the wristband market really that big? Do Nigerians spend that much on ordinary accessory? The answer is yes! You probably have one on your hand right now, and if you don’t, look around your vicinity and see how common the wristband is. Now that you have interest in it, you would begin to see wristband everywhere you look (That’s how our reticular activating system works).

The business of mini importation has to do with the little thing you probably never take cognizance of, and it takes a thinking mind to discover this lucrative opportunity, there are bunch of items that are of high demand in Nigeria, but we mostly neglect them because we focus too much on clothes, shoes and wrist watch. One of these items is the common wristband we wear for casual fashion.

Today, I would discuss in details how you can actually make a huge monthly income from importation of wristband; especially this festive season.

Product Idea

Before I proceed in listing out the categories of wristband that are of high demand, it is important to point out that when it comes to wrist band, people prefer quality material with a thick diameter and attractive colour. In listing out the product category, I will give insight into how and when to import wristband in these categories.

There are basically five categories of wrist band:

Religion: In this category, we have church wristband, mosque wristband, atheist quote, just thinking of anything that has to do with religious believe. People like to proclaim their believe through symbols or logo, that’s why an RCCG member will have a wristband with the name of his church on it, the same things goes for Winners member and Muslim societies. Importing wristband in this category requires an extra level of targeting, take for instance how high the demand for RCCG wristband would be during their annual Holy Ghost congress program, or Winners Shiloh program in December. The idea is to import this product at the right time, and sell them off as early as possible, although there may be demand for them even after or before the annual gathering, the sales during this period cannot be compared to when there is a reason for all members to gather for an event.

Sport: Manchester United, Chelsea and other popular football clubs does not produce official wristband for sale in Nigeria, even if they do, their local fan would probably not be able to afford it, however, we see wristbands with various football clubs name on it. These wristbands are imported from China by mini importers, and they make huge profit from this business. The right period to import this kind of wristband is during the beginning of new football season and the end of football season. All you need is creativity, with attractive tag line, and the club logo.

Celebrities: You can import wristband with Nigeria celebrities and pictures on it. This is not seasonal and can be sold at any point in time.

Political: Considering this is a period of election, you can easily make tons of money from importation of wristbands with political party name and colour on it. If you’re highly industrious, and know your way around political aspirant, you can offer to produce campaign wristband for them. Pitching your idea to political parties in your area would make you bunch of money.

Social: Some people are generally not political or religious incline, they just prefer to have a wristband with some life quote on it. Most of this wristband bears random quote and they are not seasonal and can be sold at any period of the year.

Where to buy from?

Now that we’ve discussed what to buy and how lucrative the market is, the next thing to consider is where to buy it at a price that would give huge profit margin when it gets to Nigeria. Normally, I advice mini importers to consider 1688.com when buying items, mostly because it’s cheaper than other websites; it also gives room for extensive bargain with seller for better price. In this case however, we would not be buying from 1688.com mainly because we would be customizing our product, and we can’t afford to have any error on the product, so we need to transact in the language we understand and ensure that everything is well planned.

We would be ordering from http://www.alibaba.com . Once you log on to the website, search for wristband and you would have a search result with various company that make wristband, contact as many of the company, tell them the number of wristband unit you want, and ask for quotation. The price might differ based on the quality of the materials that would be used, and the customization option.

Once you establish a communication (mostly through emails) with the company you would be ordering from, discuss customization and send them the name, pictures and symbol, after which they would send samples of the design to you, you can then select your choice and make payment for the product. Once everything is done accordingly, you should have your wristband in Nigeria within two weeks.

NOTE: I decided to summarize the process of purchase and payment because we have discuss this several times on this blog, you can read on how to make payment for goods here

Making Profit from Wristband Importation.

In this section, I would give a breakdown on how profitable this business is….

I surveyed around Alibaba website and discovered that the cheapest price a company is willing to produce a customized wrist band is #30 per piece. The price would reduce significantly if you’re ordering in a very large quantity,

Let’s assume, you ordered 1,000 piece, which will cost around #30,000 in purchase and shipping to Nigeria, The average selling price for a good wristband is #100, which means you would be making #100, 000 after selling the 1000 pieces you ordered. Subtracting the investment capital from the amount you make will result into approximately #70,000 net profits.

With the statistics above, this is definitely one of the best business discovery this year.

Conclusion

This is a call to action, it would be unreasonable to read all this things and not act on it, people are living on this business, and I see no reason why you shouldn’t make nice income from it.

Source: www.importationwealth.com

1 Like

Re: How To Make #60,000+ Monthly Importing Wrist Band by Sunglow: 8:42pm On Feb 08, 2015
Nice one pls names of trusted sellers
Re: How To Make #60,000+ Monthly Importing Wrist Band by Sibrah: 10:14pm On Feb 08, 2015
Sunglow:
Nice one pls names of trusted sellers
I am a trusted seller. grin
Re: How To Make #60,000+ Monthly Importing Wrist Band by roqrules04(m): 10:42pm On Feb 08, 2015
Nice writeup Oga Mastercee

1 Like

Re: How To Make #60,000+ Monthly Importing Wrist Band by muhammedbilal(m): 12:00am On Feb 09, 2015
mastercee:
Sounds unrealistic? Maybe I should up my game a little bit by saying; you can make more than #60,000 every week from importing wrist band! Is the wristband market really that big? Do Nigerians spend that much on ordinary accessory? The answer is yes! You probably have one on your hand right now, and if you don’t, look around your vicinity and see how common the wristband is. Now that you have interest in it, you would begin to see wristband everywhere you look (That’s how our reticular activating system works).

The business of mini importation has to do with the little thing you probably never take cognizance of, and it takes a thinking mind to discover this lucrative opportunity, there are bunch of items that are of high demand in Nigeria, but we mostly neglect them because we focus too much on clothes, shoes and wrist watch. One of these items is the common wristband we wear for casual fashion.

Today, I would discuss in details how you can actually make a huge monthly income from importation of wristband; especially this festive season.

Product Idea

Before I proceed in listing out the categories of wristband that are of high demand, it is important to point out that when it comes to wrist band, people prefer quality material with a thick diameter and attractive colour. In listing out the product category, I will give insight into how and when to import wristband in these categories.

There are basically five categories of wrist band:

Religion: In this category, we have church wristband, mosque wristband, atheist quote, just thinking of anything that has to do with religious believe. People like to proclaim their believe through symbols or logo, that’s why an RCCG member will have a wristband with the name of his church on it, the same things goes for Winners member and Muslim societies. Importing wristband in this category requires an extra level of targeting, take for instance how high the demand for RCCG wristband would be during their annual Holy Ghost congress program, or Winners Shiloh program in December. The idea is to import this product at the right time, and sell them off as early as possible, although there may be demand for them even after or before the annual gathering, the sales during this period cannot be compared to when there is a reason for all members to gather for an event.

Sport: Manchester United, Chelsea and other popular football clubs does not produce official wristband for sale in Nigeria, even if they do, their local fan would probably not be able to afford it, however, we see wristbands with various football clubs name on it. These wristbands are imported from China by mini importers, and they make huge profit from this business. The right period to import this kind of wristband is during the beginning of new football season and the end of football season. All you need is creativity, with attractive tag line, and the club logo.

Celebrities: You can import wristband with Nigeria celebrities and pictures on it. This is not seasonal and can be sold at any point in time.

Political: Considering this is a period of election, you can easily make tons of money from importation of wristbands with political party name and colour on it. If you’re highly industrious, and know your way around political aspirant, you can offer to produce campaign wristband for them. Pitching your idea to political parties in your area would make you bunch of money.

Social: Some people are generally not political or religious incline, they just prefer to have a wristband with some life quote on it. Most of this wristband bears random quote and they are not seasonal and can be sold at any period of the year.

Where to buy from?

Now that we’ve discussed what to buy and how lucrative the market is, the next thing to consider is where to buy it at a price that would give huge profit margin when it gets to Nigeria. Normally, I advice mini importers to consider 1688.com when buying items, mostly because it’s cheaper than other websites; it also gives room for extensive bargain with seller for better price. In this case however, we would not be buying from 1688.com mainly because we would be customizing our product, and we can’t afford to have any error on the product, so we need to transact in the language we understand and ensure that everything is well planned.

We would be ordering from http://www.alibaba.com . Once you log on to the website, search for wristband and you would have a search result with various company that make wristband, contact as many of the company, tell them the number of wristband unit you want, and ask for quotation. The price might differ based on the quality of the materials that would be used, and the customization option.

Once you establish a communication (mostly through emails) with the company you would be ordering from, discuss customization and send them the name, pictures and symbol, after which they would send samples of the design to you, you can then select your choice and make payment for the product. Once everything is done accordingly, you should have your wristband in Nigeria within two weeks.

NOTE: I decided to summarize the process of purchase and payment because we have discuss this several times on this blog, you can read on how to make payment for goods here

Making Profit from Wristband Importation.

In this section, I would give a breakdown on how profitable this business is….

I surveyed around Alibaba website and discovered that the cheapest price a company is willing to produce a customized wrist band is #30 per piece. The price would reduce significantly if you’re ordering in a very large quantity,

Let’s assume, you ordered 1,000 piece, which will cost around #30,000 in purchase and shipping to Nigeria, The average selling price for a good wristband is #100, which means you would be making #100, 000 after selling the 1000 pieces you ordered. Subtracting the investment capital from the amount you make will result into approximately #70,000 net profits.

With the statistics above, this is definitely one of the best business discovery this year.

Conclusion

This is a call to action, it would be unreasonable to read all this things and not act on it, people are living on this business, and I see no reason why you shouldn’t make nice income from it.

Source: www.importationwealth.com
boss nice writeup I swear you make sense die...can u pls drop ur number for those people that want to make further enquiries about how to do the business
Re: How To Make #60,000+ Monthly Importing Wrist Band by Nobody: 1:04am On Feb 09, 2015
nice post broo! i was @ Alibaba imediately after reading dis post, i av an account with dem, i've seen quite a wide range of manufacturers n designs as well, bt d little problem i av nw is dat d only displayed contact information abt dis manufacturers r their phone numbers. pls hw do i get their e-mails?
tnx
Re: How To Make #60,000+ Monthly Importing Wrist Band by mastercee(m): 6:40am On Feb 09, 2015
osina1414:
nice post broo! i was @ Alibaba imediately after reading dis post, i av an account with dem, i've seen quite a wide range of manufacturers n designs as well, bt d little problem i av nw is dat d only displayed contact information abt dis manufacturers r their phone numbers. pls hw do i get their e-mails?
tnx

Alibaba has an inbuilt email system on their website. You will see a "contact supplier" button on the product page, just click on it, you will be directed to a page where you can send the supplier a message. When the supplier replies, you will get a notification in your very own email address.
Re: How To Make #60,000+ Monthly Importing Wrist Band by mastercee(m): 6:43am On Feb 09, 2015
muhammedbilal:
boss nice writeup I swear you make sense die...can u pls drop ur number for those people that want to make further enquiries about how to do the business

Thanks for the compliment sir, I'm sorry I can't drop my number here. You can either send me a PM or you send a mail to info@importationwealth.com. Then I can give you my number. Thanks
Re: How To Make #60,000+ Monthly Importing Wrist Band by Davidolives(m): 11:54am On Feb 09, 2015
mastercee:

Thanks for the compliment sir, I'm sorry I can't drop my number here. You can either send me a PM or you send a mail to info@importationwealth.com. Then I can give you my number. Thanks
you said including shipping 30,000 pls do you go thru 3rd party or free shipping pls i would like you to expantiate
Re: How To Make #60,000+ Monthly Importing Wrist Band by conquistadores(m): 12:57pm On Feb 09, 2015
Did you consider the current exchange rate before all this calculations? To me, it's an impediment to making good profit. It discourages importation
Re: How To Make #60,000+ Monthly Importing Wrist Band by mastercee(m): 3:48pm On Feb 09, 2015
conquistadores:
Did you consider the current exchange rate before all this calculations? To me, it's an impediment to making good profit. It discourages importation

The calculation is for the purpose of the write-up. Moreover, I only shared an information with the public, You are solely responsible for taking a decision to either act on it or not. please kindly note that.

And for people that have been sending me mails to ask questions, please kindly drop your questions here for the benefit of all. Is important we keep the thread alive for other people that are also interested.

For people actively involved in the business, Please kindly share your knowledge about this business to fellow brothers. No man is an island of knowledge, there might be somethings I'm leaving out.
Re: How To Make #60,000+ Monthly Importing Wrist Band by Goodnuel: 5:33pm On Feb 10, 2015
mastercee:

The calculation is for the purpose of the write-up. Moreover, I only shared an information with the public, You are solely responsible for taking a decision to either act on it or not. please kindly note that.

And for people that have been sending me mails to ask questions, please kindly drop your questions here for the benefit of all. Is important we keep the thread alive for other people that are also interested.

For people actively involved in the business, Please kindly share your knowledge about this business to fellow brothers. No man is an island of knowledge, there might be somethings I'm leaving out.
Sire... You didn't talk on how to sell em in nigeria.. How do u sell them?? Do you hawk them?? Do you supply to Abokis?? Do you have a special shop for them??.

Those r my questions... Thanks
Re: How To Make #60,000+ Monthly Importing Wrist Band by ikechi1000(m): 6:37pm On Feb 10, 2015
mastercee:

. Is alibaba on break? And what shipping option do you use.
Re: How To Make #60,000+ Monthly Importing Wrist Band by mastercee(m): 6:53pm On Feb 10, 2015
ikechi1000:
. Is alibaba on break? And what shipping option do you use.

They are currently on break. China is celebrating its new year, they should be getting back to work next week.

I uses the service of a freight forwarder to ship my goods
Re: How To Make #60,000+ Monthly Importing Wrist Band by mastercee(m): 6:59pm On Feb 10, 2015
Goodnuel:
Sire... You didn't talk on how to sell em in nigeria.. How do u sell them?? Do you hawk them?? Do you supply to Abokis?? Do you have a special shop for them??.

Those r my questions... Thanks

Identify those that sells this kind of thing in your locality and offer to supply them. If you are targeting schools, just approach shop owners in the school environment and supply them. You can do this for churches too.

It's just about thinking deep, just come up with different ways of marketing.

Note: refrain from the business if you are going to have a tough time marketing your goods
Re: How To Make #60,000+ Monthly Importing Wrist Band by Goodnuel: 10:17pm On Feb 10, 2015
mastercee:

Identify those that sells this kind of thing in your locality and offer to supply them. If you are targeting schools, just approach shop owners in the school environment and supply them. You can do this for churches too.

It's just about thinking deep, just come up with different ways of marketing.

Note: refrain from the business if you are going to have a tough time marketing your goods
Thanks boss.
Re: How To Make #60,000+ Monthly Importing Wrist Band by jboyfx: 2:16pm On Aug 07, 2015
Please how do I contact you... Cos I need your assistance, and its kind of urgent.
Reach me by mail: jboyfx@gmail.com
Re: How To Make #60,000+ Monthly Importing Wrist Band by kennyman2000(m): 5:16pm On Aug 07, 2015
Re: How To Make #60,000+ Monthly Importing Wrist Band by Goodnuel: 7:44pm On Aug 10, 2015
smiley

(1) (Reply)

Are You A Transport/admin/fleet Manager At Your Company? READ THIS / Setting Up A Profitable Fruit Bar, Fruit Trees, Milkshakes, Smoothies Production / Today On MMM Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.