Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Please, Urgently Needed Here. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please, Urgently Needed Here. (513 Views)

Can Anyone Interpret Dreams? You Needed Here. / Help Needed Here Please / Good Christians Needed Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please, Urgently Needed Here. by kuzee(m): 8:32pm On Feb 08, 2015
Plz brethren.
happy Sunday to you all.
well I need your help, Your idea and say on this.
alot has been battling my mind. .
I m a true Christian, I stand for and by the truth nothing else..

I need money for some things, so there was a business I do venture into since I started tertiary education, I do buy and order some goods online from China which will all know.. I buy and sell sometimes supplying or sometimes ordering goods for someone, recently naira fell so it hasn't been forthcoming, right now the flow ain't coming in as before..

now the real problem is that a close brother wanted a partnership with me, he wanted me to order some jewelleries coz they are in hot demand, a while later when we were about rounding up, a lady he introduce me to wanted us to do a better business instead of this cheap ones coz they re stressful, she urges us to sell hair.. that what she said " this what I call real business" I checked some of the hairs, Peruvian, Brazilian, and fumi hair, I never knew hair can be so expensive in Nigeria.. even ladies I de vex seriously, why would a lady spend up to 100k just of ordinary hair chai. . boyfriends I am begging seriously never in any way buy such hair for your date. you can't tell the consequences of your actions.

not my business, so meanwhile the brother changes his mind from jewelry to hair, for example fumi hair costing 25k it been sold for 70k..she even called one of her buyers in our presence.. so they are currently waiting for the hairs to arrive.
to cut it short..
there has been alot of questions battling my head..
*is it right for a true Christian to sell jewelries as a child of God?

*is it also right now for a true Christian to sell Brazilian, Peruvian and fumi hair? considering the loafed and loaded amount of profit..
coz I needed money and the business is quite profiting. .
Coz every time I think.
I would want to think that am promoting evil for the devil not for God himself. . I will always think I am stained coz I have been doing this boz for long.

what is your say on This?

1 Like

Re: Please, Urgently Needed Here. by hushmail: 1:51am On Feb 09, 2015
bros, only you can answer that question

listen to your conscience and do what you believe is right.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Correlation Between Communion And PVC / How The Bible Is Now Used To Back-up Sins / The Concept Of Gatekeeping - A MUST READ!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.