Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Pictures Of Nigerians At The 2015 Grammys - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Nigerians At The 2015 Grammys (33259 Views)

The Kid Models Are Back Again; Recreate Celebrity Looks From 2015 Grammys Awards / Adorable Photo Of Rihanna And Blue Ivy At The 2015 Grammys / Most Wanted Photos From 2015 Grammys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Nigerians At The 2015 Grammys by alobam1: 10:00am On Feb 09, 2015
Keke has obviously grown old..Age is telling on him..But wait ohh..where the 3rd Guy. ID ogunbge..Anybody remembers him?Where d dude dey sef?In other news..This kennis duo na only mouth dem get sha..upon all their mouth their music channel no dey DSTV nor Startimes he dey..Too much mouth...lol
Re: Pictures Of Nigerians At The 2015 Grammys by cecegorz(m): 10:03am On Feb 09, 2015
20pounds:
This shouldn't have made frontpage. I see Keke and D1 doing their usual boring thing of standing by the corner talking too much nonsense about; "baba Keks and D1, bringing you the Grammies live from the USA" and managing to interview stars who have lost their glory or those unfortunate not to have front row seats.

These men were the bomb at a time, but they are not anymore! It either they change their game to be in tune with reality or they quit the game! No one in his right senses would leave E! And other channels showing the red carpet at the Granny to watch ' Baba Keks and D1' clown around.

You are Wicked! grin

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nigerians At The 2015 Grammys by aholiab(m): 10:04am On Feb 09, 2015
[quote author=Joel3 post=30562820][/quote]

fruad. be more innovative next time
Re: Pictures Of Nigerians At The 2015 Grammys by clemz85(m): 10:04am On Feb 09, 2015
these duo, Keke & D1
are they inseparable? there are really
trying.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerians At The 2015 Grammys by asala1: 10:20am On Feb 09, 2015
20pounds:
This shouldn't have made frontpage. I see Keke and D1 doing their usual boring thing of standing by the corner talking too much nonsense about; "baba Keks and D1, bringing you the Grammies live from the USA" and managing to interview stars who have lost their glory or those unfortunate not to have front row seats.

These men were the bomb at a time, but they are not anymore! It either they change their game to be in tune with reality or they quit the game! No one in his right senses would leave E! And other channels showing the red carpet at the Granny to watch ' Baba Keks and D1' clown around.

That was brutal but completely true. You go wicked for real life o.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nigerians At The 2015 Grammys by refreshrate: 10:38am On Feb 09, 2015
20pounds:

chai! i don die and the painful thing is everything said is so true.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nigerians At The 2015 Grammys by Springz(f): 10:44am On Feb 09, 2015
Backstage, they don't have level to interview on the red carpet.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nigerians At The 2015 Grammys by chrisgurl(f): 10:50am On Feb 09, 2015
Richiy:
...and Sam Smith stole the show...leaving no single award for my Taylor
I totally agree!! Sam smith deserves it tho..our taylor swift will always be a grammy favorite cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Nigerians At The 2015 Grammys by Dewze(m): 11:03am On Feb 09, 2015
alaoeri:
Keke & D1 getting old & ain't flowing with the rhythm of the game suggesting they employ fresh bloods which will bring change their concept thereby reviving Prime Time.

This hypocrite I just quoted is a strong supporter of Buhari, who is 72yrs old, ruling over a Nation as large and challenging as Nigeria, yet, he says Keke and D1 are too old to anchor a tv programme. Here he is advocating fresh blood for change.

Devilish hypocrite, know this, anywhere I see you make a post against GEJ on this forum I will quote this your comment along with my response. Every other NL's and your co supporters ought to know the hypocrite you are.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nigerians At The 2015 Grammys by mayim(m): 11:04am On Feb 09, 2015
08110028018. pls add me on watsapp and let us talk about this
Re: Pictures Of Nigerians At The 2015 Grammys by mayim(m): 11:06am On Feb 09, 2015
joel 3, add me on whatsapp 08067130256
Re: Pictures Of Nigerians At The 2015 Grammys by Orikinla(m): 11:06am On Feb 09, 2015
[size=18pt]They were are the Grammys?
As what?
Nominees?
Visitors?
VIPs?
Were they inside the venue or outside the venue?[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nigerians At The 2015 Grammys by funkyrash(m): 11:08am On Feb 09, 2015
Baba keke interviewing Redfoo! Cool!!!
Re: Pictures Of Nigerians At The 2015 Grammys by Richiy(f): 11:31am On Feb 09, 2015
chrisgurl:
I totally agree!! Sam smith deserves it tho..our taylor swift will always be a grammy favorite cheesy

She z been performing since 2008 but turned down this year's own
Re: Pictures Of Nigerians At The 2015 Grammys by chrisgurl(f): 11:40am On Feb 09, 2015
Richiy:

She z been performing since 2008 but turned down this year's own
yea..
Re: Pictures Of Nigerians At The 2015 Grammys by InvertedHammer: 11:48am On Feb 09, 2015
100Cents:
Dem no dey ever snap inside the Grammy event hall.

Always snapping at the entrance or by a limouaine or a swimming pool.

Anyway, I dey upload mine too..
/
Because some of them are not at the Grammy.
They walk up to the sign and take pictures like every other Jones does and claim to be there.

Anybody here can go and take the pictures especially after the event. Who will know the difference?
\

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nigerians At The 2015 Grammys by IleIfe2(m): 11:54am On Feb 09, 2015
I remember AY's banter, where he said these guys don't actually make it into the venue of the event, they setup camera 2 kilometers away, then attend one of the grammy after party of a B list celebrity, then show Nigerians seriously edited video. keke got pissed off. grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nigerians At The 2015 Grammys by alaoeri: 12:17pm On Feb 09, 2015
Dewze:

This hypocrite I just quoted is a strong supporter of Buhari, who is 72yrs old, ruling over a Nation as large and challenging as Nigeria, yet, he says Keke and D1 are too old to anchor a tv programme. Here he is advocating fresh blood for change.

Devilish hypocrite, know this, anywhere I see you make a post against GEJ on this forum I will quote this your comment along with my response. Every other NL's and your co supporters ought to know the hypocrite you are.
Government is different from entertainment, check souncity, channelo, MTV and others entertainment brands all their anchors are young chap & do package very well so as to be sellabe, government is a different ball game which need experience & competent hands unlike the clueless Otuoke fisherman.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerians At The 2015 Grammys by kiwi5: 12:18pm On Feb 09, 2015
I personally think those two are getting old for this work. Let them leave it for their kids

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nigerians At The 2015 Grammys by Joel3(m): 12:18pm On Feb 09, 2015
aholiab:

fruad. be more innovative next time
you must be crazy. Why must you assume just like that. You know me before.? For your information this is not fraud fool.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerians At The 2015 Grammys by Joel3(m): 12:24pm On Feb 09, 2015
mayim:

08110028018. pls add me on watsapp and let us talk about this
mayim:

joel 3, add me on whatsapp 08067130256
ok I just add you. but there are two different number here.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerians At The 2015 Grammys by fireforfire: 12:42pm On Feb 09, 2015
Dayo Adeneye is bk to entertainment aftrr loosing woefully in Election.
Good he has somthin to fall bk on.owu for show am pepper

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nigerians At The 2015 Grammys by Nobody: 1:03pm On Feb 09, 2015
Finally KeKe is gradually yielding to the call of nature, he is aging grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nigerians At The 2015 Grammys by joshuaidibia(m): 1:48pm On Feb 09, 2015
Richiy:
...and Sam Smith stole the show...leaving no single award for my Taylor
Is he dat guy that sang "stay with me"?.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerians At The 2015 Grammys by Nobody: 1:55pm On Feb 09, 2015
name only picture dem go snap.

one Grammy dem no collect come

yeye dey smell
Re: Pictures Of Nigerians At The 2015 Grammys by daveP(m): 6:34pm On Feb 09, 2015
20pounds:

These men were the bomb at a time, but they are not anymore! It is either they change their game to be in tune with reality or they quit the game! No one in his right senses would leave E! And other channels showing the red carpet at the Grammy to watch ' Baba Keks and D1' clown around.
grin harsh but true! grin

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nigerians At The 2015 Grammys by emmaginator: 8:25pm On Feb 09, 2015
nice to see once again
Re: Pictures Of Nigerians At The 2015 Grammys by bigbams24: 11:26pm On Feb 09, 2015
Grammys have lost relevance joor! - http://thenakedconvos.com/dear-grammy-awards-you-suck/
Re: Pictures Of Nigerians At The 2015 Grammys by simdam500(m): 11:40pm On Feb 09, 2015
Is olamide there with his brother wizkid... along side their last born Davido

If this youngies are not there... an outta here undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Stuns In Native Bridal Attire And Make-Up / Liz Anjorin Vs Otunba Sesan Rufai: Goldmyne TV Owner To Be Exposed / Cross Okonkwo Hospitalized: 'Enjoyment Don Kill Me' (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.