Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,364 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Andre Ayew: A Patriotic Tear - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Andre Ayew: A Patriotic Tear (876 Views)

#zuckerberg'svisit: This Is The Most Patriotic Post By A Nigerian In Recent Time / A Patriotic (igbo) Soldier's Last Post On Facebook / Why I Directed PDP Ward Leader To Tear My Membership Card - Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Andre Ayew: A Patriotic Tear by ezera(m): 7:35am On Feb 09, 2015
I was utterly gobsmacked watching Andre Ayew freely brandish unchained emotions after Ghana's defeat to Ivory Coast in the CAF final.

Ayew in a state of gracility summed up ones love for her country. Pariotism at its best.

He was uncontrollable, uncarpeted to the point i was moved to contribute a tear to his patriotic cause.

Its a shame Nigerian footballers dont cry. They are too eager to return to their European clubs.

If Ahmed Musa, Mikel or Keshi himself had cried, we wont have felt the grief felt.

Hope is not lost.
At least our politicians do.

A Northern politician ceremoniously cried in 2011. Not for love for his country, but for the purchase of political sympathy.

At least he cried! Hope he does come March.

Adre Aye has won the hearts of millions who watched the match and would always be my hero.

Cheer up Andre, the future is for the taking.

Good morning friends and have a wonderful week.
Re: Andre Ayew: A Patriotic Tear by ramdris(m): 8:06am On Feb 09, 2015
Oga it's like u need 10gb memory card in ur head. Shey Oliseh no cry ni wen we lost to cameroun? So until person cry before u go no say defeat pain am ni?

1 Like

Re: Andre Ayew: A Patriotic Tear by Nobody: 8:08am On Feb 09, 2015
Okay! cry Tnx... I won't cry again
#iamAndreAyew
Re: Andre Ayew: A Patriotic Tear by espn(m): 8:08am On Feb 09, 2015
ezera:
I was utterly gobsmacked watching Andre Ayew freely brandish unchained emotions after Ghana's defeat to Ivory Coast in the CAF final.

Ayew in a state of gracility summed up ones love for her country. Pariotism at its best.

He was uncontrollable, uncarpeted to the point i was moved to contribute a tear to his patriotic cause.

Its a shame Nigerian footballers dont cry. They are too eager to return to their European clubs.

If Ahmed Musa, Mikel or Keshi himself had cried, we wont have felt the grief felt.

Hope is not lost.
At least our politicians do.

A Northern politician ceremoniously cried in 2011. Not for love for his country, but for the purchase of political sympathy.

At least he cried! Hope he does come March.

Adre Aye has won the hearts of millions who watched the match and would always be my hero.

Cheer up Andre, the future is for the taking.

Good morning friends and have a wonderful week.
a sitting president and his wife shed tears to pretend they love der country and get sympathy vote for doing absolutely nothing in 6yrs.
Re: Andre Ayew: A Patriotic Tear by Bifwoli: 8:11am On Feb 09, 2015
Let him cry me a river..i feel no pity .

Ghana did not advance much in worldcup bcoz of his selfishness of wasting golden chances simply bcoz he wanted the glory of scoring goals to be his own.
Re: Andre Ayew: A Patriotic Tear by just2endowed: 8:17am On Feb 09, 2015
Lol
Re: Andre Ayew: A Patriotic Tear by Truth24(m): 8:27am On Feb 09, 2015
Lol guy I so much love d twist and d sense of humour......Glad u didn't mentioned anyone's name while nailing it in d political perspective! Some Pholitifians really need more donations for fresh white handkerchiefs....
Gej till 2019
Re: Andre Ayew: A Patriotic Tear by Nobody: 8:36am On Feb 09, 2015
you with your clueless shoeless man made me not watched NEPA
Re: Andre Ayew: A Patriotic Tear by ezera(m): 9:06am On Feb 09, 2015
Oliseh cried. But must we be abusive to get out opinions across in NL?
Its pathetic when people attack you for your beliefs or opinion. Thats why we are given the liberty to create our threads. Create yours instead of instead of being abusive and primitive.

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander's Vision On Election Result / Why I Do Not Agree That APC Really Mean CHANGE For Us / Corruption Scandal Rocks Jonathan Campaign Committee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.