Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,797 members, 7,831,579 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Is This A Rape? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Is This A Rape? (1329 Views)

Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (pictured) / Police In Imo Discover Unclad Body Of A Rape Victim A Day After Val(Graphic Pics / Sad Story Of A Rape Victim: How They Stole My Virginity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This A Rape? by Tonyet1(m): 9:22am On Jan 02, 2009
NLs please i want us to judge this:

they say Rape simply means having a sexual act with THE OPPOSITE without their consent , approval or permission

now the koko is this: a pal met this chic in a party in PHcity and on the front of her blouse reads :"hello touch it , it wont hurt" and then he went on and touched her, suddenly we all started hearing screams of rape"

at first everyone was on the females side then i saw the inscription on her top and showed everyone, but then the notion still continued that my pal raped this chic

to everyone's surprise my friend was bundled to jail dat nite,

OH GOD!please everyone judge this, is this a RAPE or just an ACT from the permission/inscription on her shirt?
Re: Is This A Rape? by whitelexi(m): 9:33am On Jan 02, 2009
As there was no intercourse, it is certainly not rape, it is however a case of sexual harrassment because she did not verbally permit your friend to touch her sexually. . .  The issue is, the shirt could have had "kick me, it wont hurt" inscribed on it, would your friend then be foolish enough to kick her boobs
Re: Is This A Rape? by H2O2: 9:52am On Jan 02, 2009
a pal met this chic in a party in PHcity and on the front of her blouse reads :"hello touch it , it wont hurt" and then he went on and touched her, suddenly we all started hearing screams of rape
ROFLMFAOLOL grin
Re: Is This A Rape? by stanech: 10:59am On Jan 02, 2009
Please dont try that again. U fit go prison
Re: Is This A Rape? by topkin(m): 11:13am On Jan 02, 2009
Omo, dat is SEXUAL HARASSMENT o! He culd get locked up for that.
Re: Is This A Rape? by Areaboy2(m): 12:19pm On Jan 02, 2009
H2O2:

ROFLMFAOLOL grin

exactly my first reacthion

HUAHUAHUAHUAHUEHUEHUEHUE grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy,

funny thing is, if he was in north America, with a good lawyer he can sue her for "misleading inscritpions", and get damages, lol
Re: Is This A Rape? by Nuesty: 12:37pm On Jan 02, 2009
that act by your friend is wrong
Re: Is This A Rape? by topup: 12:59pm On Jan 02, 2009
shocked, yeah a t-shirt cannot give consent I'm afraid, because if she took him to court, it'd be her with witnesses against him and the t-shirt. The t-shirt can't talk or explain itself.

What if the girl was being sarcastic, yes it is obvious to most of us that she intended to wear the t-shirt for attention, but who knows what is going on in someone's mind, what if she wore it and then as soon as she arrived at the party, she regretted it and had no other change of clothes?

Though she should have known better, so should have the guy.

The words 'hello touch it, it won't hurt' also could be interpreted by her to mean other things, like what is 'it'?

Anyways, the idea is to obtain consent, verbal consent is the best, not the looks she gives you, or whether she wrote you a riddle, because you want to be able to defend your decision.
Re: Is This A Rape? by Tonyet1(m): 8:48am On Jan 03, 2009
u guys aint getting this thing at all, yeah rite i know t-shirts dont talk, but how many of us can still remember those play we did wayback nursery/primary weh dey subtly put a tag on your back saying "slap me" and u do so, with the victim looking so stupid, i guess it was the same thing that happened , dont tell me she did not wear those tops for stupid reasons , abi she no sabi read?

ur top comes with a tag saying

"TOUCH IT, IT WONT HURT"

whom was it intended for? the air or animal if not humans, and my drunk friend went on to do like an intellectual animal like we all are

ok lets see it this way!

- your momma gives you a plate of food, does momma need to tell you to eat? knowing well that u know what to do

if so then,

this chic comes up with a "coated food" with an inscription "touch it, it wont hurt" so does he need anyone to voice it? when the food is already served you,

pls judge this!
Re: Is This A Rape? by Akinagirl(f): 9:06am On Jan 03, 2009
Its not rape. It sexual harassment. Whatever the shirt says, it did not permit him to put his hands on her.
Re: Is This A Rape? by Tonyet1(m): 9:38am On Jan 03, 2009
to me, i still put it to say that it aint a RAPE nor a SEXUAL HARRASSMENT , just an ACT through PERMISSION

ok see it from this scenario again

havent you met a deaf and dumb that puts a tag on their shirt saying "i am deaf and dumb" help me

and you go ahead and give them money

now are you saying that since a deaf and dumb did not talk, then you shouldnt give him money?

okay then, now wat difference has a tag from a deaf and dumb saying "help me, i am deaf and dumb"with a tag "touch ii, it wont hurt"

now since you will respond to the deaf and dumb, why wont you respond to the chic's request on her blouse

judge this please
Re: Is This A Rape? by Nobody: 9:56am On Jan 03, 2009
@ poster your friend is the kind of guy who lets his dick do his thinking for him - next thing you'll be saying a rape victim was asking for it because she was wearing a seductive dress - so, based on the shirt caption, everyone at the party was entitled to cop a free feel of the gals boobs? is that what you're saying?

btw, are you and your friend still in kindergarten?
Re: Is This A Rape? by Nobody: 10:04am On Jan 03, 2009
the guy is clean
Re: Is This A Rape? by Tonyet1(m): 10:09am On Jan 03, 2009
oyb,

u are far from the point,

have u met a deaf and dumb before? if yes

then have you met one with a slate saying pls help me, i am hungry?

if yes,

then have you given a that deaf and dumb money before, as a response to their request, if yes

then what right have you to put money into a that deaf and dumb's plate, when he/she didnt say you should with their mouth

its the same with this gal and my funny friend,

it could be that the girl may be suffering from momentary deaf and dumb case, and so she may need some carressing on those balls, without knowing how to say it out

so my friend stretched forth his hands and helped her out with her hot request, its the same as giving that deaf and dumb money because they made a request through a medium, not the mouth

check it out ur self

think very well before you jumb into conclusion
Re: Is This A Rape? by Tonyet1(m): 10:12am On Jan 03, 2009
@moving coil

thanks at least someone is seeing it rite
Re: Is This A Rape? by H2O2: 10:17am On Jan 03, 2009
this post still cracks me up
Re: Is This A Rape? by Tonyet1(m): 10:20am On Jan 03, 2009
u r funny
Re: Is This A Rape? by Akinagirl(f): 11:29am On Jan 03, 2009
Not as funny as you tonye-t.
Re: Is This A Rape? by iice(f): 12:55pm On Jan 03, 2009
Sexual harassment not rape.
Re: Is This A Rape? by Sonye(f): 1:24pm On Jan 03, 2009
The girl saw it coming her way the moment she bought that shirt. She should walk the roads of oshodi bus stop with that shirt and see who she can accuse of rape, if they don't beat her for even opening her mouth
Re: Is This A Rape? by stmanpule(m): 6:17pm On Jan 03, 2009
it sounds very funny but the truth is that ''AGAINST HER WILL, IS AGAINST THE LAW''. Meaning that it is rape
adebamboadewale@gmail.com
http://adebamboontheweb..com
Re: Is This A Rape? by Tonyet1(m): 9:15am On Jan 06, 2009
@stmanpule

if u say it is against the law, so it is a rape

then ,

u must also accept that it is against the law to gove a deaf and dumb money, because they never voiced it, but rather wrote something which u responded to

it may surprise you to know that my friend was only released from jail the day b4 yesterday (4th of jan)by the help of our lawyer friend who insisted we must not pay any bail fee, just simply because he(my dear friend) responded to the inscription on someone blouse,

i still feel the scenario was never a rape nor sexual harrassment but a response to an inscription
Re: Is This A Rape? by homosapien(m): 8:27pm On Jan 17, 2009
if it were to be ur mother that happen to,what will you call it.cheers

(1) (Reply)

Maid Jailed After Spiking Employers Coffee With Menstrual Blood / Woman Bites off Neighbours Nose Over Husband Wahala / Missing Woman Found 10 Years Later, Dead In Son’s Cupboard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.